PDA

View Full Version : And we thought the aggies were weird...

Flagstaffsooner
10/26/2011, 08:33 AM
http://www.wemustignitethiscouch.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=20453&forum=2

These people are gems.

Mississippi Sooner
10/26/2011, 08:43 AM
I have some in-laws from West Virginia, though most are Marshall folks and hate WVU.

Up there, instead of saying "dipping snuff," they say "rubbing snuff." I did a double take the first time I heard one dude ask another if he could get a rub off of him.

badger
10/26/2011, 08:44 AM
:mad: OK, who repeated the insults that West Virginians shouted at us earlier in the day back at other West Virginians, thus making West Virginians think that we were the classless bunch at the Fiesta Bowl? :mad:

jkjsooner
10/26/2011, 08:47 AM
Ex sister in law went to WVU. Every weekend they would have to call the fire department because someone would set fire to the trash bin behind their place. Apparently setting fires is all the rage in Morgantown.

jkjsooner
10/26/2011, 08:55 AM
This behavior cited in this post disappointed me. It seems like this guy was around some atypical Sooner fans.

I can't imagine treating Oklahoma fans with any amount of respect.. The Fiesta Bowl was the only time in my life that required me to be restrained from fighting. I hate their fans, chips and beer was thrown at me, and I wouldn't type out some of the things that they said. The line that pushed me over the edge had something to do with the guy telling me I could have sloppy seconds after he got done with my sister

OULenexaman
10/26/2011, 08:57 AM
I have some in-laws from West Virginia, though most are Marshall folks and hate WVU.

Up there, instead of saying "dipping snuff," they say "rubbing snuff." I did a double take the first time I heard one dude ask another if he could get a rub off of him. damn that's funny....

LVSOONER15
10/26/2011, 09:37 AM
Can't wait to get the trolls.

jumperstop
10/26/2011, 09:39 AM
They're hillbillies, people from around here (OK, Saxet) we're rednecks....get it right WV.

Honestly though reading over there I could get a long with them. They seem pretty nice and really seem to be excited about moving to the Big 12. Can't be any worse than sucky Mizzou or aTm fans.....maybe as crazy as aTm, but crazy in the wacko brother way, not in the wacko military wanna be brother kinda way....

BillyBall
10/26/2011, 10:06 AM
I just love how their fan sites name is "We must ignite this couch"... That's hilarious.

DCSooner
10/26/2011, 10:11 AM
Living in DC so long I had a ton of WVU friends. They are good people. And boy do they love to party.

jumperstop
10/26/2011, 10:15 AM
I think it's funny how much **** they talk about VT and how "high and mighty" they think they are.....wait until they share a conference with saxet. Hell they'll even think that about OU when they get their *** handed to them annually.

sooneron
10/26/2011, 10:27 AM
West Virginia, No Interviews Please.

oudanny
10/26/2011, 11:13 AM
Let's welcome them instead of trashing them. At least they want to be here. And I doubt we will have to worry about getting skewered with a sword if we walk onto their field.

badger
10/26/2011, 11:57 AM
I just love how their fan sites name is "We must ignite this couch"... That's hilarious.

That's great. Them and the ISU guys at "Wide Right Natty Light" should get along well... them and whatever the KSU thingie is called, I forget...

And yes... in order to be hillbillies (as we reminded Bill Callahan a few years back), there has to be hills. We are in flat terrain, so the sun hits our next just right (unless you have a mullet like me... oh wait, that's just long hair, because I'm female. moving along...), so we are REDNECKS. Not hillbillies, REDNECKS.

Let's welcome them instead of trashing them.

Welcome, effing hillbillies :P

EDIT: For West Virginia lurkers, we had a little issue with a former Nebraska coach (Bill Callahan) that called our fanbase ****ing hillbillies on his way out. You see, we were pelting him with oranges (much to Bob Stoops' chagrin) because we were en route to the Orange Bowl. There were many other issues with that game, but in a big middle finger move, after the crowd got penalized for throwing too many oranges, they kicked a field goal, preventing the first Nebraska shutout in... many years. No worries, another team shut em out the next season, methinks, and Cally was fired shortly after, heh.

70sooner
10/26/2011, 12:20 PM
And yes... in order to be hillbillies (as we reminded Bill Callahan a few years back), there has to be hills. We are in flat terrain, so the sun hits our next just right (unless you have a mullet like me... oh wait, that's just long hair, because I'm female. moving along...), so we are REDNECKS. Not hillbillies, REDNECKS.

only thing is, more of Oklahoma is hilly than is flat....I mean geeze, we got the worlds largest hill down Poteau way, LOL!~