PDA

View Full Version : Our only hope to a national title...

8timechamps
10/23/2011, 06:03 PM
Formula to a title:
First, lets look at the BCS top ten (assuming this is how it looks tonight):
1. LSU
2. Alabama
3. Stanford
4. Oklahoma State
5. Boise State
7. Clemson
8. Kansas State
9. Arkansas
10. Oklahoma

We would need 8 of the 9 teams in front of us to lose. Here’s how that could happen:
Kansas State – This is an obvious one, we beat them, they are out of the picture.
Oklahoma State – Same as KSU. We can at least control where we rank in relation to these two teams.
Arkansas – I don’t think anyone expects them to finish the season with only one loss. With games against South Carolina and LSU, we can assume at least another loss. They’re out of the picture.
Clemson – This one is tougher. But, Clemson does have some tougher games coming up: Georgia Tech this week, then a surprising Wake Forest team, and they end the season with South Carolina. They also have the ACC title game. Very possible they lose one and fall out of the picture.
Boise State – Unfortunately, our hopes rest on future Big XII member TCU. It’s next weekend, and it’s at TCU. Maybe, just maybe, the Hornfrogs help us out.
Stanford – Stanford plays at USC (don’t laugh), Oregon and end the season with ND. Not likely they lose to SC or ND, but Oregon is a real possibility.
Oregon – Besides Stanford, they have Washington and USC. Other than Stanford, they don’t have much left. However, either Stanford or Oregon will also have to play in the PAC championship game, so our best hope is for Oregon to beat Stanford, then lose in the PAC championship.
Sidenote: I just realized that USC is leading in the north (with ASU a game behind), and USC and ASU don’t play each other…stupid.
Bama/LSU – This is the hardest obstacle for us. If we get all the help I’ve listed above, we still need one of these teams to drop below us. Our best bet is for the winner of the LSU/Bama game to lose in the SEC championship. IF that happens, I think we still get a chance to move in front of one of them. This one is going to be hard.

And there you have it. Of course, this all hinges on us winning out. If we drop another game, there is a 0% chance of us getting to the big game. As it stands now, I’d say there’s about a 5% chance we can get there.
At least there’s a chance.

Okie35
10/23/2011, 06:09 PM
We can easily get back if we beat who's ahead of us. Well, unless Stanford stays undefeated which probably will happen. It'll be great if USC beats Stanford and Stanford beats Oregon. Anyway, I'm not thinking about this. Its a very cliched one game at a time at this point. I still think though right now it'll be LSU/Stanford and the media will have a love fest for Luck.

TahoeSOONER
10/23/2011, 06:12 PM
Better than no chance at all.

aj44mc
10/23/2011, 06:15 PM
Formula to a title:
I just realized that USC is leading in the north (with ASU a game behind), and USC and ASU don’t play each other…stupid.

ASU beat USC already this season

OUHOMER
10/23/2011, 06:15 PM
Boise State, still dont see how they are ranked so high. They have the weakest schedule than anybody in the top 25.

we need some help, but its possible. I think if it comes down to your scenario, but there is a 1 loss LSU or BAMA.
we will see a rematch for the MNC

8timechamps
10/23/2011, 06:17 PM
ASU beat USC already this season

Yep, I missed it. Good catch.

missann
10/23/2011, 06:18 PM
Boise State, still dont see how they are ranked so high. They have the weakest schedule than anybody in the top 25.

we need some help, but its possible. I think if it comes down to your scenario, but there is a 1 loss LSU or BAMA.
we will see a rematch for the MNC

Can't really argue with that; although I would like to see what Clemson could do.

TXBOOMER
10/23/2011, 06:19 PM
This OU team has about the same chance at an NC as I do hooking up with Jennifer Anniston.

8timechamps
10/23/2011, 06:19 PM
Can't really argue with that; although I would like to see what Clemson could do.

Clemson is much better than I thought (probably much better than most thought). I can see them winning out and playing for the title.

OUHOMER
10/23/2011, 06:22 PM
This OU team has about the same chance at an NC as I do hooking up with Jennifer Anniston.

i wish you all the luck.

8timechamps
10/23/2011, 06:25 PM

So, you're saying there is a chance?!

http://www.monologuedb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/jim-carrey-lloyd-christmas-dumb-and-dumber-150x150.gif

budbarrybob
10/23/2011, 06:27 PM
I'd have to agree with TXBOOMER. We have NO chance. Because the defense I saw last night is not capable of stopping a good offensive team. Maybe Mike Stoops can change that. The last two games the boys have come out flat and have played without emotion offensively and defensively, IMHO.

OUmillenium
10/23/2011, 06:30 PM
Yeah, I'm going with no chance = no hope

sooner59
10/23/2011, 07:02 PM
The funny thing is if it ever did happen and everybody ahead of us but Boise lost and at the end of the year, the polls had Boise #2 and OU #3, OU would probably come out #2 in the BCS because our computer ranking would destroy Boise's. THAT would be funny stuff.

rock on sooner
10/23/2011, 07:09 PM
Not realistic to think champ game, just win out and go to the Fiesta and hope for Boise so we can shove that Statue
up where the sun will not cast a shadow!

PalmettoSooner
10/23/2011, 07:11 PM
Being from South Carolina, I see a lot of Clemson. Don't get me wrong they have been a surprise this year and no one around here imaged they could do this good. This is a team that everyone thought would only win 7 or 8 games at the max. They play in a very very weak ACC conference where nobody seems that good. I think they have a chance to win out their conference games, but their biggest game is South Carolina. USC will be the best defense they have played all year. I can see them stumble in this game. Clemson has showed a lot of weaknesses although they have won their games. I see Clemson, OK State, K State, and either Stanford or Oregon falling before the season ends.

aero
10/23/2011, 07:16 PM
Chances are slim to none but there's a lot of football to be played and anything is possible. Teams that shouldn't lose to some teams quite often do. Hmmm. If we win out and maybe destroy a few teams in the process we'll be close. Maybe not close enough but close.

Okie35
10/23/2011, 07:31 PM
We're fortunate to be 9th in the BCS.

cccasooner2
10/23/2011, 07:38 PM
Being from South Carolina, I see a lot of Clemson. Don't get me wrong they have been a surprise this year and no one around here imaged they could do this good. This is a team that everyone thought would only win 7 or 8 games at the max. They play in a very very weak ACC conference where nobody seems that good. I think they have a chance to win out their conference games, but their biggest game is South Carolina. USC will be the best defense they have played all year. I can see them stumble in this game. Clemson has showed a lot of weaknesses although they have won their games. I see Clemson, OK State, K State, and either Stanford or Oregon falling before the season ends.

The two in bold for sure I hope. :)

cccasooner2
10/23/2011, 07:41 PM
I'd have to agree with TXBOOMER. We have NO chance. Because the defense I saw last night is not capable of stopping a good offensive team. Maybe Mike Stoops can change that. The last two games the boys have come out flat and have played without emotion offensively and defensively, IMHO.

So we go for an NCAA violation now?

kevpks
10/23/2011, 07:49 PM
The funny thing is if it ever did happen and everybody ahead of us but Boise lost and at the end of the year, the polls had Boise #2 and OU #3, OU would probably come out #2 in the BCS because our computer ranking would destroy Boise's. THAT would be funny stuff.

This is what I was thinking. Boise might be irrelevant because I've got to think a win over #2 OSU would bump us over Boise. We might even get more love than Oregon down the stretch if they only have one loss, especially if voters want to avoid a rematch with LSU. It could get interesting but step one is to drill the kitty cats.

Sooner in the Bluegrass
10/23/2011, 08:34 PM

No doubt. I half-expected us to drop behind at least Mich St. As it is, Sparty and many another one-loss team are already behind us, with little to no opportunity to improve. Whereas we will get a chance to improve our stock almost immediately-- we beat KSU next week, we'll likely move up ahead of Oregon, and put even more distance between us and everyone else with one loss (especially if we look good doing it). You'd think Sparty would get more credit for the big win versus our lackluster loss. Or even Wisconsin, losing on the last play of the game, on the road.

Apparently, the BCS has already written off the Big 10. If I were a fan of a team in that conference*, I'd probably be just a wee bit miffed.

Still, I agree with the general consensus that there's too much ground for OU to make up. Even if we run the table, finish our season with a huge road-win over an unbeaten Aggie Lite, show major improvement in every phase of the game, and every writer/talking head agrees we'd be the best opponent for what I expect will be an undefeated LSU or Bama . . . we will still need too much help.

*But I'm not, so, Big Ten? Too bad, so sad.

BoulderSooner79
10/23/2011, 08:42 PM
USC is in the South division of the PAC, but is banned from the CCG. ASU has already beaten USC and is likely to be in the CCG unless they totally collapse.

8timechamps
10/23/2011, 10:00 PM

I was being a little homerish in my original post, by assuming we would be ranked at 10. I guess we get more respect than I thought, to only fall to 9th after losing to an unranked team, at home.

sooner KB
10/23/2011, 10:19 PM
Does it even matter if we can back into the national championship game if we can't win? Does anyone think we are good enough to beat KSU, OSU, Baylor, and A&M? Does anyone really think we are still the best team in the country? Why isn't anyone answering these questions?

Anyone in their right mind should hope that OU does not get into the national championship. What an embarrassment it would be to get spanked by LSU or Alabama, losing a title game yet again. This thread is an embarrassment to the entire OU fan base. Somewhere other college football fans are having a good chuckle about this thread, as they should. Imagine if Texas had a thread like this after the OU game. We would absolutely ridicule them for it. If we deserved to be in the national championship game and were one of the best two teams in the country, we wouldn't have gotten beat by Tech at home, and had nearly 600 yards put on against us.

Some of you are f*cking delusional and need to come to grips with the fact that OU is not one of the best teams in the country. You need to re-read that sentence and take it in, and realize you are using these national championship fantasies and delusions to cope with the loss. Psychologists call this "denial", it's one of the phases of grief.

PDXsooner
10/23/2011, 10:23 PM
With all due respect I'd rather take my chances against stanford or Boise in the Fiesta than witness the man-raping that would occur if we played Bama.

Sabanball
10/23/2011, 10:24 PM
LSU and Bama both have potential landmines after Nov. 5--Arkie and Auburn respectively. Arkie has beaten the Hat/Grass-eater 3 out of the last 4 and in the iron bowl my Tide have to go to jordan-hare AND you can throw out the records in that game because very often the best team does not win--they don't matter in that game....Frankly, and I don't mean this to sound overconfident, but I'm worried more about playing Auburn than I am LSU...

stoops the eternal pimp
10/23/2011, 10:25 PM
Our only hope is that OU shows up and beats the teams they beat on paper...

yermom
10/23/2011, 10:29 PM
i think if we win out we'd jump Boise and any other 1-loss teams

that's still a tall order and we'd still need help to be #2 at the end

BoulderSooner79
10/23/2011, 10:53 PM
Our best hope for #8 is to play better next season.

Sooner98
10/23/2011, 11:05 PM
LSU and Bama both have potential landmines after Nov. 5--Arkie and Auburn respectively. Arkie has beaten the Hat/Grass-eater 3 out of the last 4 and in the iron bowl my Tide have to go to jordan-hare AND you can throw out the records in that game because very often the best team does not win--they don't matter in that game....Frankly, and I don't mean this to sound overconfident, but I'm worried more about playing Auburn than I am LSU...

Did you even watch the LSU/Auburn game yesterday? Auburn is a glorified high school team.

sooner KB
10/23/2011, 11:22 PM
i think if we win out we'd jump Boise and any other 1-loss teams

that's still a tall order and we'd still need help to be #2 at the end

How the f*ck would we jump Boise State? There's no way the Harris or Coaches would have us ahead of Boise State (nor should they, IMO). And how could/should an LSU with one loss to Alabama or Alabama with one loss to LSU be ranked below us? Doesn't make any f*cking sense.

I think all of these "we can still be national champions!" threads popping up need to be merged and stickied, or better yet, deleted and banned. What an embarrassment.

Neath a Western Sky
10/23/2011, 11:23 PM
Does it even matter if we can back into the national championship game if we can't win? Does anyone think we are good enough to beat KSU, OSU, Baylor, and A&M? Does anyone really think we are still the best team in the country? Why isn't anyone answering these questions?

Anyone in their right mind should hope that OU does not get into the national championship. What an embarrassment it would be to get spanked by LSU or Alabama, losing a title game yet again. This thread is an embarrassment to the entire OU fan base. Somewhere other college football fans are having a good chuckle about this thread, as they should. Imagine if Texas had a thread like this after the OU game. We would absolutely ridicule them for it. If we deserved to be in the national championship game and were one of the best two teams in the country, we wouldn't have gotten beat by Tech at home, and had nearly 600 yards put on against us.

Some of you are f*cking delusional and need to come to grips with the fact that OU is not one of the best teams in the country. You need to re-read that sentence and take it in, and realize you are using these national championship fantasies and delusions to cope with the loss. Psychologists call this "denial", it's one of the phases of grief.

Maybe a little fierier verbiage than I'd use, but I absolutely agree with the premise of soonerKB's post. I was thinking even before I saw this thread how little I want us to face LSU or Bama in another SEC venue National Championship game. Painful to say that, but good grief, is that really what we are supposed to keep hoping for?

soonercastor
10/23/2011, 11:52 PM
I was looking at this earlier and we have a shot at getting back in the picture and we most likely will and will be helped by the fact that there won't be rematches in the MNC (LSU-Oregon and LSU-Bama).

However this is all ****ing pointless if we don't fix our issues which is why I absolutely don't want to entertain this idea until we look very strong in THE TRENCHES. If we keep winning without being impressive and hiding our weaknesses then I would not want to be in the MNC.

But hey Fla 2008 lost to Ole Miss, right?

Okie35
10/23/2011, 11:54 PM
With all due respect I'd rather take my chances against stanford or Boise in the Fiesta than witness the man-raping that would occur if we played Bama.'

LSU. Bama might get destroyed in two weeks McCarron will have to have a heisman like game. Richardson can be contained for a while Vandy and Tenn have done it. If LSU starts fast its over.

Okie35
10/23/2011, 11:56 PM
I was looking at this earlier and we have a shot at getting back in the picture and we most likely will and will be helped by the fact that there won't be rematches in the MNC (LSU-Oregon and LSU-Bama).

However this is all ****ing pointless if we don't fix our issues which is why I absolutely don't want to entertain this idea until we look very strong in THE TRENCHES. If we keep winning without being impressive and hiding our weaknesses then I would not want to be in the MNC.

There was an SEC championship too.

soonercastor
10/24/2011, 12:08 AM
lack of championship game won't be an issue. The Big 12 was smart with the way they scheduled the games. This is due to the fact that the top teams who will be playing in a conference CG will not face great teams (SCarolina, Georgia, Florida, Arizona State).

Okie35
10/24/2011, 01:04 AM
lack of championship game won't be an issue. The Big 12 was smart with the way they scheduled the games. This is due to the fact that the top teams who will be playing in a conference CG will not face great teams (SCarolina, Georgia, Florida, Arizona State).

Naw man, but if we win out we'll be in the top 5 maybe even top 3 due to the schedule.

kevpks
10/24/2011, 06:59 AM

But we didn't have anyone cry in the press conference. I'm not sure we can turn it around without more tears.

PLaw
10/24/2011, 08:16 AM
Losing this late in the season and falling as far as we did in the BCS standings, we need to drop the discussion about no. 8 and just focus on winning the BIG XII-2-1+1.

Four tough games left and one that our scout team should win.

KSU
TAMU
Baylor
OSU

3 of the 4 have a much more potent offense than TTU or KU. That should be our biggest concern. If Venables dials up another pile of manure, then we may start talking about a Holiday bowl. A couple more, then it may be looking like more like El Paso or San Antonio.

We can win all four and be in another BCS bowl.

BOOMER

badger
10/24/2011, 08:29 AM
We should be thinking about the Big 12 title now. If we still talk about the national title, we'd be sounding like stupid aggies.

TexAgs: WE ARE IN CONTROL OF OUR OWN DESTINY AGAIN so long as OSU loses twice

So yeah, let's focus on what we have a chance at.

TexasLonghorns
10/24/2011, 08:37 AM
It is possible

tm250
10/24/2011, 08:43 AM
Ou's offense made the Kansas defense look pretty good and Ou's defense(the sharks) made texas tech look like Tom Brady and
Co....just face it, OU is not a contender this year, it is what it is...

Sooners78
10/24/2011, 08:52 AM
This team is not on the same level as bama or LSu. It's best that we don't make the title game unless it's against boise or clemson. As for another big 12 title, we have a great chance.

TUSooner
10/24/2011, 09:22 AM
Oh c'mon!! It would take a few catastrophic planr crashes to put us up in the BCS game, But OUr team has no business playing for a national title anyway LJ is a very nice passer in a big-play system with some good receivers; But he has that deer-in-the headlisghts, "gee, what happened?" look almost all the time. We roll up obscene numbers against mediocre defenses, but we stall against teams that punch us in the face. And our defense is just plain bad. (But of course it's not BV's fault!). And it's a disgrace that a top tier program can't get a kicker who is worth a fart. Get real, fellow sooner fans, even when we win by 20+ we look shaky. We've been overrated because we're OU. But -- face reality -- we're just not that good when the going gets tough. OUr coach has outstanding character, our team... not quite yet.

soonercoop1
10/24/2011, 04:52 PM
A new D is our only chance at a MNC....

8timechamps
10/24/2011, 06:02 PM
Oh c'mon!! It would take a few catastrophic planr crashes to put us up in the BCS game, But OUr team has no business playing for a national title anyway LJ is a very nice passer in a big-play system with some good receivers; But he has that deer-in-the headlisghts, "gee, what happened?" look almost all the time. We roll up obscene numbers against mediocre defenses, but we stall against teams that punch us in the face. And our defense is just plain bad. (But of course it's not BV's fault!). And it's a disgrace that a top tier program can't get a kicker who is worth a fart. Get real, fellow sooner fans, even when we win by 20+ we look shaky. We've been overrated because we're OU. But -- face reality -- we're just not that good when the going gets tough. OUr coach has outstanding character, our team... not quite yet.

I'm a glass half-full kind of guy....aka "Sunshine Pumper" :)

I won't believe we're completely out, until there is officially no possibility (literally). I watched last Saturday until the bitter end (and I'm also the person that waits to see if there may be a flag or turnover on the last play). Don't confuse that with being completely unrealistic...I realize our best hope is probably the Fiesta, but it's kinda like playing the lottery...the odds are almost nil, but the idea that I might win constitutes my monthly $2 investment.

meoveryouxinfinity
10/24/2011, 06:12 PM
in 08 Florida lost at home to an unranked Ole Miss team.... oh yea, they were 5-1. We are 6-1.

yermom
10/24/2011, 06:14 PM
How the f*ck would we jump Boise State? There's no way the Harris or Coaches would have us ahead of Boise State (nor should they, IMO). And how could/should an LSU with one loss to Alabama or Alabama with one loss to LSU be ranked below us? Doesn't make any f*cking sense.

I think all of these "we can still be national champions!" threads popping up need to be merged and stickied, or better yet, deleted and banned. What an embarrassment.

if we were to win out and beat an unbeaten OSU team, they'd be #2, most likely, but possibly still #1 in the computers. i think we'd steal votes and have the computers on our side over Boise, and have the AQ conference champ status over them with the humans as well.

there is still a lot of football left though. Manhattan could very well be a nightmare.

8timechamps
10/24/2011, 06:14 PM
in 08 Florida lost at home to an unranked Ole Miss team.... oh yea, they were 5-1. We are 6-1.

YEAH! That's what I'm talking about!!

8timechamps
10/24/2011, 06:16 PM

I don't know how I missed this. You mad?

yermom
10/24/2011, 06:21 PM
i was also waiting for Tech to screw up the victory formation or something :O

meoveryouxinfinity
10/24/2011, 06:26 PM
If I were a betting (wo)man, I'd take my chances on going to the national championship if we win out. Our remaining schedule is killer and we could & will leapfrog the other one-loss teams as well as Boise. It would help if Oklahoma State wins out and goes into bedlam ranked #2 (or #1..it's possible) and that KSU finishes with only 2 losses (OU & OSU). That would basically seal it up. Whether we win out or not is the much more convoluted question.

8timechamps
10/24/2011, 06:30 PM
Other than OSU, I don't think anyone out there really thought we were going to drop a game. Just like nobody thinks Bama or LSU will lose (other than the loser of their game). I know it's cliche, but anything's possible.

meoveryouxinfinity
10/24/2011, 06:50 PM
I feel like writing a fairy tale so here it goes:
#1 LSU plays Alabama, WKU (joke), Ole Miss (joke), and Arkansas (W). Let's assume they win out.
#2 Alabama plays LSU (L), MSU (joke), Georgia Southern (joke), and Auburn (W). We have to hope for them to slip up or for LSU to D E S T R O Y them. The latter is more likely.
#3 Oklahoma State needs to beat Baylor, KSU, TTech, Iowa State, then lose to us, vaulting us to the championship game. A 10ish point win is the magical number. Good enough to say it's a solid win, but not beating them too badly that the media claims they were "overrated" and a product of not playing in the S-E-C-!
#4 Boise State doesn't really matter, nobody wants to see them play in the championship game so it won't happen. Wah wah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
#5 Clemson is probably the scariest undefeated left. They've gotten some legitimate quality wins and have some remaining quality opponents. We need to pray for a loss @ Georgia Tech or @ South Carolina. They also play a championship game. They also play Wake (joke), and NC State (joke). Clemson is not above being upset. If we can lose to Tech at home, they can lose to any of those teams.
#6 Stanford plays @USC (could be a close game), @ Oregon State (JOOOOKE!!), Oregon, Cal (joke), and Notre Dame (LOSS!). Chances are they lose 1 out of the USC/Oregon/ND games.
#7 Oregon, 1 loss team. We will jump them if we win out and beat an unbeaten Oklahoma State team.
#8 K State, loses in back-to-back weeks against OU & OSU, finishes the season top 15 by beating Texas A&M, Texas, and Iowa State.

In summation:
-We win out, durrrr
-LSU beats the hell out of Alabama
-Oklahoma State wins out but loses to us
-Clemson loses to GT/NC State/Wake/SC/ACC CCG
-Stanford loses to USC/Oregon/ND
-K State wins out but loses to OSU and us

We jump Oregon and Boise if all the above happens.

8timechamps
10/24/2011, 06:53 PM
#1 LSU plays Alabama, WKU (joke), Ole Miss (joke), and Arkansas (W). Let's assume they win out.
#2 Alabama plays LSU (L), MSU (joke), Georgia Southern (joke), and Auburn (W). We have to hope for them to slip up or for LSU to D E S T R O Y them. The latter is more likely.
#3 Oklahoma State needs to beat Baylor, KSU, TTech, Iowa State, then lose to us, vaulting us to the championship game. A 10ish point win is the magical number. Good enough to say it's a solid win, but not beating them too badly that the media claims they were "overrated" and a product of not playing in the S-E-C-!
#4 Boise State doesn't really matter, nobody wants to see them play in the championship game so it won't happen. Wah wah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
#5 Clemson is probably the scariest undefeated left. They've gotten some legitimate quality wins and have some remaining quality opponents. We need to pray for a loss @ Georgia Tech or @ South Carolina. They also play a championship game. They also play Wake (joke), and NC State (joke). Clemson is not above being upset. If we can lose to Tech at home, they can lose to any of those teams.
#6 Stanford plays @USC (could be a close game), @ Oregon State (JOOOOKE!!), Oregon, Cal (joke), and Notre Dame (LOSS!). Chances are they lose 1 out of the USC/Oregon/ND games.
#7 Oregon, 1 loss team. We will jump them if we win out and beat an unbeaten Oklahoma State team.
#8 K State, loses in back-to-back weeks against OU & OSU, finishes the season top 15 by beating Texas A&M, Texas, and Iowa State.

I like it! Although, don't give Clemson a pass on Wake Forest just yet. Wake beat Florida State and are better than the usual losers.

meoveryouxinfinity
10/24/2011, 06:56 PM
I like it! Although, don't give Clemson a pass on Wake Forest just yet. Wake beat Florida State and are better than the usual losers.
What is really sad is that the most unlikely part of that list is us winning out.

8timechamps
10/24/2011, 07:10 PM
What is really sad is that the most unlikely part of that list is us winning out.

Yeah, but that's just "details". I'm more of a "big picture" person :)

soonerman4life
10/24/2011, 09:14 PM

In summation:
-We win out, durrrr
-LSU beats the hell out of Alabama
-Oklahoma State wins out but loses to us
-Clemson loses to GT/NC State/Wake/SC/ACC CCG
-Stanford loses to USC/Oregon/ND
-K State wins out but loses to OSU and us

We jump Oregon and Boise if all the above happens.

I'll go along with that. After all, anything can happen, we lost to an inferior opponent at home. Those scenarios aren't that much of a stretch either. What is it you say 8tc? The glass is half full?

cleller
10/24/2011, 09:29 PM
"Still alot of football left" is the common refrain.

Its funny how the more football is played, the more LSU and Bama seem deserving, and the more OU seems lacking. We're outta there, but it would still be nice to take down OSU.