PDA

View Full Version : As long as we get healthy and stay healthy...

Soonerus
10/23/2011, 05:42 PM
I do not see OU losing another game...

AlbqSooner
10/23/2011, 05:52 PM
Do you mean to tell me that we are going to get to watch more Sooner football this year?
Great News! I understood from a number of people that the season was over.

Soonerus
10/23/2011, 05:54 PM
It is not inconceivable that OU could play for the MNC this season...keep the faith...

rock on sooner
10/24/2011, 08:38 AM
Keeping the realistic faith....yes, it could happen but look what's needs to take place...OU wins out..very likely...thus winning the
conference and taking care of two currently unbeatens..but Stanford, Boise, Bama, LSU and Clemson all need to lose and I think
either Bama or LSU needs to lose twice...remembering all the love for SEC. However, in spite of all this, listen to Soonerus because
of all his vCash!

MelloYello
10/24/2011, 08:45 AM
Based on what you've seen the last two weeks, what makes you think we can beat the Pokes?

rock on sooner
10/24/2011, 09:01 AM
I think the intensity at FSU and the Cotton Bowl plus the fact that OSU's defense is worse consistently than we were on Saturday night
is why.

jmr_77
10/24/2011, 09:17 AM
You also have to factor in a 1 loss Oregon team who is in front of OU. If they win out they will have beaten Stanford @ Stanford. I believe a 1 loss OU team would be ranked higher than an unbeaten Boise team who plays nobody. Crazier things have happened. Take care of your own business and let the chips fall where they may, starting with K-State on Saturday!!

Boomer.....
10/24/2011, 09:19 AM
I'm a huge optimist, but it's funny reading all of Rus's posts.