PDA

View Full Version : I blame the Rain-Delay Activities Coordinator

Partial Qualifier
10/23/2011, 12:03 PM
Texas Tech came out of that delay amped up and ready to play. But we came out thinking we'd roll the Red Raiders with little effort.

Whatever we were doing in the locker room to stay fresh & maintain our battle psyche..... let's not ever do that again

I dont get why people are trying to pinpoint individual players or even whole units... the entire team came out of that delay and started the game in a really poor way

jumperstop
10/23/2011, 12:13 PM
This team has been seeming more entiled as the season goes on. They came out on fire and ready to play against texas and fsu, but all teh "give-me" games they come out like they'll just be able to walk through the motions and still come out with a win. Well here's to hoping that this puts a chip on the players shoulders and they use that for motivation from here on out.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/23/2011, 12:20 PM
You should just go ahead and blame me for leaving instead of staying.

badger
10/23/2011, 01:11 PM
I blame :gary:

soonercastor
10/23/2011, 01:14 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/2172419_o.gif

GrapevineSooner
10/23/2011, 01:15 PM
I blame Ron Kulpa.

SoonerStud615
10/23/2011, 01:21 PM
We were in the locker room stretching and getting worked on, etc.

Tech reportedly ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

nighttrain12
10/23/2011, 01:23 PM
Why does the rain delay have to be the reason we started out poor? Perhaps the same thing would have happened without a rain delay.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/23/2011, 01:51 PM
Texas Tech came out of that delay amped up and ready to play. But we came out thinking we'd roll the Red Raiders with little effort.

Whatever we were doing in the locker room to stay fresh & maintain our battle psyche..... let's not ever do that again

I dont get why people are trying to pinpoint individual players or even whole units... the entire team came out of that delay and started the game in a really poor wayWhy do you hate Tiddlywinks tournaments?