PDA

View Full Version : College Gameday ditches the Little Apple

Sooner in Tampa
10/23/2011, 10:00 AM
RT @CollegeGameDay: We're headed to Los Angeles to see the #Stanford Cardinal take on the #USC Trojans!

MyT Oklahoma
10/23/2011, 10:08 AM
That is a plus for us. It's Homecoming in Manhattan, they are undefeated and they just trashed KU in Lawrence. The last thing we needed was Gameday being in Manhattan next Saturday.

Keller Sooner
10/23/2011, 10:21 AM
Good! I hate those turds anyway.

Sooner95
10/23/2011, 10:39 AM
Wow, really? Like the suc is any better? LOL whatever.

rock on sooner
10/23/2011, 11:09 AM
I'd just as soon not play teams on their homecoming with Gameday around....remember Misery last year?

SCKSCat
10/23/2011, 02:50 PM
As much as you'd think it will help (distraction-wise), KSU fans were talking about this all week before the KU game (to the point multiple, 'Let's not look past KU' threads were started). Upon Gameday's announcement, KSU fans are ticked, and you can expect a more raucous crowd (more in anger of being disrespected for a team on probation).

I can also guarantee Bill Snyder will use this as a motivator, which you don't want with this KSU team.

Okie35
10/23/2011, 03:02 PM
As much as you'd think it will help (distraction-wise), KSU fans were talking about this all week before the KU game (to the point multiple, 'Let's not look past KU' threads were started). Upon Gameday's announcement, KSU fans are ticked, and you can expect a more raucous crowd (more in anger of being disrespected for a team on probation).

I can also guarantee Bill Snyder will use this as a motivator, which you don't want with this KSU team.

That's cool. I'm sure we're pissed even more and the score will show it next week.

CowboyMRW
10/23/2011, 03:05 PM
OU by 3 TD's. I just don't see how K State is going to score at all on them. I'm talking 42-7 type of game

cleller
10/23/2011, 04:13 PM
OU by 3 TD's. I just don't see how K State is going to score at all on them. I'm talking 42-7 type of game

Is this a setup?

Okie35
10/23/2011, 04:33 PM
Is this a setup?

I think he's serious. I know a lot of KSU students/fans and some are saying KSU will beat us by more now. I laughed each time I heard it.

CowboyMRW
10/23/2011, 04:40 PM
I'm serious. K State would get rolled by any of the top 15 teams in the nation. They've been extremely lucky to be where they are at this moment but their luck ends next Saturday as this is when they hit the meat of their schedule. They are bowl eligible so that is a plus for them I have to believe.

JLEW1818
10/23/2011, 04:44 PM
I'm serious. K State would get rolled by any of the top 15 teams in the nation. They've been extremely lucky to be where they are at this moment but their luck ends next Saturday as this is when they hit the meat of their schedule. They are bowl eligible so that is a plus for them I have to believe.

gun to the head..... Do OU and OSU play for the big 12 Title on Dec 3rd?

CowboyMRW
10/23/2011, 05:05 PM
gun to the head..... Do OU and OSU play for the big 12 Title on Dec 3rd?

Yes, after last night Lubbock scares me. That will be OU's last loss until December 3rd and hopefully OSU will come in unscathed on December 3rd and then it's anyone's guess as to who will win.

VoiceofReality
10/23/2011, 05:09 PM
I live in Manhattan now. Ksu is the worst undefeated team I've ever seen. If the OU team who beat FSU or Texas shows up we will run ksu out of the stadium. If the OU team who played Tech shows up we will get crushed.

Oh, and their fans are some of the biggest idiots I've ever met. Never have I seen fans of a team who has done so little talk so much ****.

Fortunately they've seen what is in store for them after Snyder retires on his 175th birthday.