PDA

View Full Version : LOCKDOWN mode: PLEASE READ

8timechamps
10/23/2011, 12:40 AM
Whatever your feelings are about the game, I'm sure we all have variations of the same.

Calling out a student athlete (using profanity for that purpose) is not now (nor has it ever been) accepted here. Think before you post.

Things are going to be a little punchy around here for a few days, and that's fine...just know what is okay to post and what isn't.

MyT Oklahoma
10/23/2011, 12:44 AM
I agree 100%. It's just a football game it's not like somebody died.

P.S. I lost a cousin earlier this week and I assure you that hurt a whole lot worse.

setem
10/23/2011, 12:48 AM
I am fine with losing! I HATE HATE HATE having to listen to the bo tards north of us and their bs!

I have my wife and my daughter and there will always be more football to play! That is something you can hang your hat on!

En_Fuego
10/23/2011, 12:49 AM
I'm speechless anyway

stoops the eternal pimp
10/23/2011, 12:49 AM
I'm about to lock up EVERYTHING!..just kidding

AlboSooner
10/23/2011, 12:50 AM
Agree. I am upset, but OU doesn't pay my bills or anything like that. It's just a game.

Brent Venables has to be let go. He can't get the job done. this is a rational thought. OU can't win a NC with Brent Venables.

Sooners78
10/23/2011, 12:51 AM
Agree. I am upset, but OU doesn't pay my bills or anything like that. It's just a game.

Brent Venables has to be let go. He can't get the job done. this is a rational thought. OU can't win a NC with Brent Venables.

Mike needs a job.

8timechamps
10/23/2011, 12:54 AM
Oh, don't let this stop you from talking about the sheep herders up north...they'll remain fair game.

tulsaoilerfan
10/23/2011, 12:55 AM
One thing you can count on is OU's defense to lay a stinker or two every season along with a couple of really great games; the only constant in that is obviously Venables

VA Sooner
10/23/2011, 01:06 AM
So many reasons for this loss... I will refrain from calling out one particular person/group.

StoopTroup
10/23/2011, 01:14 AM
Stoops is the guy that has to go. He's the one that allowed a National Championship Team to fall by the way side. He's let Venables down and nearly every player that thought they had a future in the NFL.

Posters need to quit acting like posters from the north and the South and put the blame where it belongs. Bob Stoops.

His answers about the KU Game obviously didn't get our Team ready for this weekend and it was Offense as well as Defense that made huge mistakes that cost us the game tonight.

Blaming a player or Brent Venables is a laugher. Get real and put the blame on the guy that deserves the blame.

StoopTroup
10/23/2011, 01:16 AM
I also believe that allowing a Woman to run VBetting was the beginning of the end too. :D ;)

StoopTroup
10/23/2011, 01:18 AM
Jenni Carlson will be able to explain what we really need to know in tomorrow's DOK. Things will be much better by Noon tomorrow.

StoopTroup
10/23/2011, 01:22 AM
Also ABC in Tulsa Hosted the Golden Retriever Rescue today so if you are gonna go take this out on your dog....call KTUL and they will send someone out to help you and your dog. Please....don't kick your Dog and remember not all hunting stuff has to be orange.

MyT Oklahoma
10/23/2011, 01:40 AM
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. I am out of here.

P.S. The sun will still come up in the morning.

opksooner
10/23/2011, 08:37 AM
Jenni Carlson will be able to explain what we really need to know in tomorrow's DOK. Things will be much better by Noon tomorrow.
I'm.

Sure.

She.

Will.

It's.

Her.

Calling.

badger
10/23/2011, 08:54 AM
I also believe that allowing a Woman to run VBetting was the beginning of the end too. :D ;)

Actually, ouflak is in charge of the OU football events. I do the others :P

Tiptonsooner
10/23/2011, 09:20 AM
Stoops is the guy that has to go. He's the one that allowed a National Championship Team to fall by the way side. He's let Venables down and nearly every player that thought they had a future in the NFL.

Posters need to quit acting like posters from the north and the South and put the blame where it belongs. Bob Stoops.

His answers about the KU Game obviously didn't get our Team ready for this weekend and it was Offense as well as Defense that made huge mistakes that cost us the game tonight.

Blaming a player or Brent Venables is a laugher. Get real and put the blame on the guy that deserves the blame.

If you aren't being sarcastic, you're pretty spot on. I don't think stoops needs to go, I just wish he would deal with this with a little bit of humility. Something with the chemistry of this team needs to change, he is paid to figure out what that is. I sure as hell don't know enough football to put my finger on it, but he has to make some changes.

StoopTroup
10/23/2011, 05:44 PM
Maybe Boren will let Bob Audit a few Chemistry Classes.

goingoneight
10/24/2011, 09:54 AM
Maybe we can totally change up everything that makes us great and it will make us better. You know, like Mack Brown and Mark Richt did...

Seriously, the 2000 team was the gold standard of the Stoops era for their effort. Nothing has been consistent really since then. It's just how it goes. Those who pretended like the KU and Missouri games were nothing to be concerned about know better now. Tech is the first team we played all year long who had an answer to all of our weaknesses.