PDA

View Full Version : That was an Onside Kick?

ourichie
10/23/2011, 12:28 AM
That had to be the worst onside kick Ive ever seen. Kicked it right to them, and didnt give the hands team any time to get down and hit someone to try to recover. Horrible. Goodbye NC...

agoo758
10/23/2011, 12:34 AM
Are you really suprised that we blew an onside kick considering we can't hit a field goal to save our life? Our you suprised, that we dropped about a dozen balls and comitted penalties at critical times? Are you surprised that we had that one game where we pis around for 60 minutes and blew YET ANOTHER opportunity for a National Championship? I don't even care anymore, I love this team, I love the coaching staff, but we don't know how to not throw everything away when the season depends on it. **** this season, I honestly wouldn't care if we blew the rest of them TBH, we just need a bad ****ing season for us to be hungry enough to show up for EVERY game, not just ten of them.

TrophyCollector
10/23/2011, 12:36 AM
You expected us to make a play in the kicking game???? You are smoking a 3 pound crack rock soaked in pure grade heroin, wrapped in a super ganja leaf.

jkjsooner
10/23/2011, 12:36 AM
Worst onside kick you've ever seen? You gotta kick the ball off the ground and hope you get a good hop. Half the time they don't even get a decent bounce off of it.

It was an easy recovery by the receiving team but all in all I've seen a hundred worse kicking attempts.

IBleedCrimson
10/23/2011, 12:56 AM
not even near the worst onside ive ever seen. have you ever even watched football?

azheat4u
10/23/2011, 12:59 AM
At least one of our guys could have attempted to hit the TT receiver on the kick.

ourichie
10/23/2011, 01:05 AM
At least one of our guys could have attempted to hit the TT receiver on the kick.

That's what I am getting at. I've never played, but those of my friends that did all said tonight was something along the line of "Every guy but one goes and hits the guys on the other team while one goes for the ball." or "it's not an attempe when you kick it rght to their reciver and dont even try to hit them."

I'm not saying that the play lost the game, the missed FG's, lack of defense, and no offense till late in the game all did it. But it looked like we didnt even attempt to recover it.

I always heard "kick it high, hit the recivers, and go for the ball"