PDA

View Full Version : The Nexus Between the Occupy Orlando Movement and the Muslim Brotherhood/Islamists

BU BEAR
10/20/2011, 12:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzLXn0cL4LI

It is a 13 minute video, but worth the time.

diverdog
10/20/2011, 02:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzLXn0cL4LI

It is a 13 minute video, but worth the time.

Well that is 13 minutes of my life I will never get back.

Midtowner
10/20/2011, 03:09 PM
So a member of CARE, which is indirectly associated with the Muslim Brotherhood, is also present at the OWS rallies and has a leadership role. And since the Muslim Brotherhood has the word "Muslim" in it, which of course means that the Muslim Brotherhood must necessarily be a terrorist organization. Thus, OWS is a terrorist movement.

That about sum it up?

--Kind of sounds like a parody version of Nicholas Cage from National Treasure, doesn't it?

BU BEAR
10/20/2011, 03:24 PM
So a member of CARE, which is indirectly associated with the Muslim Brotherhood, is also present at the OWS rallies and has a leadership role. And since the Muslim Brotherhood has the word "Muslim" in it, which of course means that the Muslim Brotherhood must necessarily be a terrorist organization. Thus, OWS is a terrorist movement.

That about sum it up?

I don't think you could have missed it any worse, starting with the name of the organization. CAIR (not CARE) was unindicted co-conspirator in the largest terrorism funding trial ever (U.S. v. Holy Land Foundation). CAIR is not "loosely" related to the Muslim Brotherhood; it is a front for the Brotherhood. Other Brotherhood offshoots include Al Queda and HAMAS. So, when you see the Brotherhood involved; you know that is pre-violent work aimed at furthering Islamist objectives.

What is the purpose of the Muslim Brotherhood and its various front groups in America? Glad you asked. From a document entered into evidence at the Holy Land trial, the Brotherhood identified its purpose as "The process of settlement is a "Civilization-Jihadist Proecess" with all the word means. The Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions. Without this level of understanding, we are not up to this challenge and have not prepared ourselves for Jihad yet. It is a Muslim's destiny to perform Jihad and work wherever he is and wherever he lands until the final hour comes, and there is no escape from that destiny except for those who chose to slack. But, would the slackers and the Mujahedeen be equal."

Read more at: http://www.investigativeproject.org/document/id/20

So, we see from the Brotherhood's own documents that the Brotherhood and its fronts are here to lay the groundwork for Jihad and what it calls Civilizational Jihad until the religion of Islam dominates the cultural and political landscape in the West. Sounds lovely.

Perhaps this document was taken out of context. Maybe we should look to the Brotherhood's charter. The Brotherhood's charter declares, "God [Allah] is our objective; the Koran is our law; the Prophet is our leader; jihad is our way; and death for the sake of Allah is the highest of our aspirations."

Wait! "Jihad is our way"!!!! I have heard that somewhere before, but where. Oh, yes. It was HAMAS' charter which reads very simiarly to the Brotherhood's:

"Allah is [HAMAS’] target; the Prophet is its model; the Koran is its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes."
-----------------------------------------------------------

It is a lovely bunch of people I am sure. You should defend them with all your might. And if that does not work, just ignore and deride those who are critical of the Brotherhood. Call them bigots. That is the intellectually strong thing to do; it shows character.

Zin
10/20/2011, 03:29 PM
Does this have something to do with Kevin Bacon?

Midtowner
10/20/2011, 03:32 PM
I don't think you could have missed it any worse, starting with the name of the organization. CAIR (not CARE) was unindicted co-conspirator in the largest terrorism funding trial ever (U.S. v. Holy Land Foundation). CAIR is not "loosely" related to the Muslim Brotherhood; it is a front for the Brotherhood. Other Brotherhood offshoots include Al Queda and HAMAS. So, when you see the Brotherhood involved; you know that is pre-violent work aimed at furthering Islamist objectives.

What is the purpose of the Muslim Brotherhood and its various front groups in America? Glad you asked. From a document entered into evidence at the Holy Land trial, the Brotherhood identified its purpose as "The process of settlement is a "Civilization-Jihadist Proecess" with all the word means. The Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions. Without this level of understanding, we are not up to this challenge and have not prepared ourselves for Jihad yet. It is a Muslim's destiny to perform Jihad and work wherever he is and wherever he lands until the final hour comes, and there is no escape from that destiny except for those who chose to slack. But, would the slackers and the Mujahedeen be equal."

So, we see from the Brotherhood's own documents that the Brotherhood and its fronts are here to lay the groundwork for Jihad and what it calls Civilizational Jihad until the religion of Islam dominates the cultural and political landscape in the West. Sounds lovely.

Perhaps this document was taken out of context. Maybe we should look to the Brotherhood's charter. The Brotherhood's charter declares, "God [Allah] is our objective; the Koran is our law; the Prophet is our leader; jihad is our way; and death for the sake of Allah is the highest of our aspirations."

Wait! "Jihad is our way"!!!! I have heard that somewhere before, but where. Oh, yes. It was HAMAS' charter which reads very simiarly to the Brotherhood's:

"Allah is [HAMAS’] target; the Prophet is its model; the Koran is its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes."

It is a lovely bunch of people I am sure. You should defend them with all your might. And if that does not work, just ignore and deride those who are critical of the Brotherhood. Call them bigots. That is the intellectually strong thing to do; it shows character.

So you hate CAIR and buy all of the anti-Muslim propaganda. We get it. But it's a stretch to conclude that the OWS movement is a front when there's one member in common.

BU BEAR
10/20/2011, 03:48 PM
So you hate CAIR and buy all of the anti-Muslim propaganda. We get it. But it's a stretch to conclude that the OWS movement is a front when there's one member in common.

I don't hate "CAIR," but the legal fact is that they were an unindicted co-conspirator in the HLF terror financing trial. They have been linked to HAMAS. Period. Facts are facts.

The second point is that I never said that OWS is a front, merely that there is a nexus. This point is difficult to dispute when you have CAIR leadership also leading the Occupy Orlando movement. Occupy Orlando is not a front for CAIR or the Brotherhood; but it is apparently an unwitting stooge for CAIR.

Midtowner
10/20/2011, 04:13 PM
I don't hate "CAIR," but the legal fact is that they were an unindicted co-conspirator in the HLF terror financing trial. They have been linked to HAMAS. Period. Facts are facts.

The second point is that I never said that OWS is a front, merely that there is a nexus. This point is difficult to dispute when you have CAIR leadership also leading the Occupy Orlando movement. Occupy Orlando is not a front for CAIR or the Brotherhood; but it is apparently an unwitting stooge for CAIR.

OWS will usher in a North American Caliphate!!!!

OMFGWTFBBQ!!!

BU BEAR
10/20/2011, 04:48 PM
OWS will usher in a North American Caliphate!!!!

OMFGWTFBBQ!!!

I see that when you are not prepared to argue your point that you intentionally distort your opponent's argument. That lacks integrity.

Midtowner
10/20/2011, 06:07 PM
I see that when you are not prepared to argue your point that you intentionally distort your opponent's argument. That lacks integrity.

I'm merely pointing out the utter absurdity of your position. This "nexus" is one individual. You can't say that he has ties to terror, you can't say that he has sympathy for Hamas, you don't know the first thing about the guy. But you can use him to cast aspersions on OWS-Orlando.

Riddle me this: how does CAIR hijack OWS and bend it toward its goal? What's the game plan?

What's step two in this master plan?

1) Establish "nexus" between OWS and CAIR
2) ?????
3) Profit

Making the sort of silly Glenn Beckish assumptions of guilt by association with something someone who is a member of an association that is affiliated with another association which has a possible connection to other associations is not something you get to do if you're going to lecture someone else on integrity.

BU BEAR
10/20/2011, 06:10 PM
I'm merely pointing out the utter absurdity of your position. This "nexus" is one individual.

Yeah, that one individual is leadership. Way to ignore the obvious.

What is the plan? Co-opt a lawless group like Occupy and create social unrest. Just cause trouble for right now.

Serge Ibaka
10/20/2011, 06:39 PM
THINGS I DISAGREE WITH MAKE ME SCARED!!!!1

OhU1
10/20/2011, 07:26 PM
Where can I get a fitting for my tin foil hat?

Midtowner
10/20/2011, 08:54 PM
Yeah, that one individual is leadership. Way to ignore the obvious.

What is the plan? Co-opt a lawless group like Occupy and create social unrest. Just cause trouble for right now.

Yes, with a powerful entity such as OWS-Orlando, he can't be stopped.

Actually, this just showed up on the innerwebs, photographic evidence of the planning session:

http://pumabydesign001.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/pinky_and_brain.gif?w=432&h=374

47straight
10/20/2011, 09:10 PM
Dude is a plant from Fox News/WSJ/Rupert Murdoch.

BU BEAR
10/20/2011, 09:13 PM
Yes, with a powerful entity such as OWS-Orlando, he can't be stopped.

Congratulations! You have managed to misrepresent the argument again. The position is that OWS-Orlando is nothing more than a stooge of this Islamist, and CAIR, the other organization that he plays a significant role in, because the Islamist organizations have a common purpose with OWS-Orlando--create social unrest.

CAIR--and like Islamist groups--are all too happy to form a common bond with leftists and other useful idiots to advance their agenda. I know it has to be unsettling for you to see the OWS movement--the lawless movement that you find some common bond with--co-opted by the leadership of an Islamist, HAMAS-linked front group for the Muslim Brotherhood. But, you dont have to lose your integrity over it by misrepresenting and avoiding honest debate.

diverdog
10/20/2011, 09:35 PM

Wow, you are out there......waaaaay out there.

BU BEAR
10/20/2011, 09:36 PM
CAIR--New York is now supporting OWS--New York:

http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=298c6f637e745b40f9bc04560&id=00ff1bf3e7

CAIR-NY Invites You To Pray Jummah At Wall Street

Dear Friends,

This Friday, the Council on American Islamic Relations New York Chapter (CAIR-NY) would like to invite you and your organization to join us for Jummah at Occupy Wall Street this Friday, October 21st. Over the past several weeks, it has become clear that many of the demands of Occupy Wall Street parallel those of the New York Muslim community. Especially in light of the recently exposed NYPD surveillance in Muslim Student Organizations, we need to unite in our repudiation of government corruption and our rejection of the political effort to marginalize our voices. Even if your MSA cannot is not able to join us officially, we would appreciate it if you could circulate the attached message among your mailing lists. Feel free to make any changes to our wording to suit your needs.

It is time for the New York Muslim community to assume its place in the fight for political and economic equality in this country, and it is vital that the youth lead the way.

Peace and blessings,
The staff and interns of CAIR-NY

BU BEAR
10/20/2011, 09:37 PM
Wow, you are out there......waaaaay out there.

Brilliant argument from a brilliant person. How do you feel about your lawless OWS movement getting co-opted by Islamist organization tied to HAMAS?

diverdog
10/20/2011, 10:08 PM
Brilliant argument from a brilliant person. How do you feel about your lawless OWS movement getting co-opted by Islamist organization tied to HAMAS?

Yeah right. You post some of the worst amature journalism I have ever seen and you are drawing all sorts of wild conclusions from this f grade film.

Here is an idea. You can get a real nice bunker in Idaho on the cheap where you can live without fear of islamic jihadist. In the meantime you should drive very carefully since that is the most dangerous thing you will do in life.

BU BEAR
10/20/2011, 10:11 PM
Yeah right. You post some of the worst amature journalism I have ever seen and you are drawing all sorts of wild conclusions from this f grade film.

Here is an idea. You can get a real nice bunker in Idaho on the cheap where you can live without fear of islamic jihadist. In the meantime you should drive very carefully since that is the most dangerous thing you will do in life.

That still does not say much of anything; just a bunch of typing from someone who wants to change the subject because he cannot argue his way out of a wet paper bag.

How do you feel about your lawless OWS movement getting co-opted by Islamist groups? How do you feel about being little more than a useful idiot who supports a movement founded by other useful idiots?

OhU1
10/20/2011, 10:21 PM
http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=CICAgICAtNfS0gEQ2AUYWjIIG5nfIBmtWsM

The pop up ad at the top of the page "Islamic Home Financing". A coincidence? I think not. The link between Soonerfans and Islamic Jihad is clear.

BU BEAR
10/20/2011, 10:23 PM
http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=CICAgICAtNfS0gEQ2AUYWjIIG5nfIBmtWsM

The pop up ad at the top of the page "Islamic Home Financing". A coincidence? I think not. The link between Soonerfans and Islamic Jihad is clear.

Sucks to have pop up ads.

diverdog
10/20/2011, 10:35 PM
That still does not say much of anything; just a bunch of typing from someone who wants to change the subject because he cannot argue his way out of a wet paper bag.

How do you feel about your lawless OWS movement getting co-opted by Islamist groups? How do you feel about being little more than a useful idiot who supports a movement founded by other useful idiots?

No you are an extremist. To think one organization or person can co-opt this movement is a joke. Big labor can't even control it. Right now it is political theater. Nothing more or less.

Oh and in case you have forgotten people in this country have the right to assemble and protest. I know that scares the sh*t out of you righties.

BU BEAR
10/20/2011, 10:55 PM
No you are an extremist. To think one organization or person can co-opt this movement is a joke. Big labor can't even control it. Right now it is political theater. Nothing more or less.

Oh and in case you have forgotten people in this country have the right to assemble and protest. I know that scares the sh*t out of you righties.

You must have missed where CAIR-NY is supporting OWS-NY--let me remind you again of CAIR's links to HAMAS and their status as an unindicted co-conspirator in the largest terrorism financing case in American history. That is right; the support extends beyond an individual. The support is organizational. CAIR, as a group, is supporting the OWS movement. It is no wonder they send their people to co-opt leadership roles like they did at OWS-Orlando.

No one is denying you have the right to assemble. However, 700+ arrests for OWS-NY and over 1000 arrests at OWS events across the country strongly suggests that the assembly is not peaceful; rather it is a lawless lot that you are fawning over.

You have a right to protest. You have a right to be a stooge for CAIR as well; just like those people in Egypt who thought they were getting a more democratic form of government. You throw your lot in with the Muslim Brotherhood and lawless people; you get what you deserve. Protest away; support the OWS movement, you useful idiot.

Midtowner
10/20/2011, 11:49 PM
Stooge for CAIR = One guy in a "leadership role" is associated with a group which is tangentially related to another group which is rumored to have connections or at least a favorable sentiment towards another group, which may have connections to another group, which clearly means that the 4th removed group is controlling the individual in the leadership role, who is controlling the American movement to create chaos in the U.S., which is *clearly* happening, which will ???? and = an American Caliphate.

diverdog
10/21/2011, 06:11 AM
You must have missed where CAIR-NY is supporting OWS-NY--let me remind you again of CAIR's links to HAMAS and their status as an unindicted co-conspirator in the largest terrorism financing case in American history. That is right; the support extends beyond an individual. The support is organizational. CAIR, as a group, is supporting the OWS movement. It is no wonder they send their people to co-opt leadership roles like they did at OWS-Orlando.

No one is denying you have the right to assemble. However, 700+ arrests for OWS-NY and over 1000 arrests at OWS events across the country strongly suggests that the assembly is not peaceful; rather it is a lawless lot that you are fawning over.

You have a right to protest. You have a right to be a stooge for CAIR as well; just like those people in Egypt who thought they were getting a more democratic form of government. You throw your lot in with the Muslim Brotherhood and lawless people; you get what you deserve. Protest away; support the OWS movement, you useful idiot.

You are good at putting 2+2 together and getting 22. Tell me exactly how the Muslim Brotherhood is going to make any changes in the US? In case you haven't figured it out they will have to vote in a whole bunch of congessman and senators. And then they are going to need a like minded president to sign off on the bill. I seriously doubt CAIR has enough power to get a councilman elected in NYC let alone a congressman. So your fearmongering is nothing short of a good laugh.

BU BEAR
10/21/2011, 09:08 AM
You are good at putting 2+2 together and getting 22. Tell me exactly how the Muslim Brotherhood is going to make any changes in the US? In case you haven't figured it out they will have to vote in a whole bunch of congessman and senators. And then they are going to need a like minded president to sign off on the bill. I seriously doubt CAIR has enough power to get a councilman elected in NYC let alone a congressman. So your fearmongering is nothing short of a good laugh.

You are not even remotely on the same topic anymore, useful idiot. But, we know that the Muslim Brotherhood has at least four people in the Obama Administration who help shape policy: Rashad Hassan; Huma Abadeen (Weiner); Dalia Mogahed; and Azizah al-Hibri.

Ike
10/21/2011, 11:28 AM
oooh, it's like the 6 degrees of Hitler game.

sappstuf
10/21/2011, 11:55 AM

As long as they follow the law, I have absolutely no problem with it. I'm sure the OWS people are model citizens...

Uh oh..

Oakland orders Occupy protesters to leave plaza

The document cited fire hazards, sanitation issues, a growing rat problem and graffiti. It referred to an "increasing frequency of violence, assaults, threats and intimidation" and complained that protesters had denied access to "emergency personnel to treat injured persons and to police to patrol the Plaza."

I am shocked that a group that was co-founded by an anarchist would behave in such a manner.. But I'm sure this is an isolated event and such unruly behavior can't be found in other locations...

Uh oh again...

From New York..

"They are defecating on our doorsteps," fumed Catherine Hughes, a member of Community Board 1 and a stay at home mom who has the misfortune of living one block from the chaos. "A lot of people are very frustrated. A lot of people are concerned about the safety of our kids."

Fed up homeowners said that they've been subjected to insults and harassment as they trek to their jobs each morning. "The protesters taunt people who are on their way to work," said James Fernandez, 51, whose apartment overlooks the park.

"It's mostly a noise issue," he said. If people can't sleep and children can't sleep because the protesters are banging drums then that's a problem."

One elderly woman told a protester to stop screaming and was met with an even hgiher volume. "Get some earplugs!" retorted David Spano. "This is the street. I can say whatever I want! I can't calm down, I've been struggling for 30 years!"

Classy.

Are the Dems SURE they want to hitch the wagon to this horse?

diverdog
10/21/2011, 12:06 PM
You are not even remotely on the same topic anymore, useful idiot. But, we know that the Muslim Brotherhood has at least four people in the Obama Administration who help shape policy: Rashad Hassan; Huma Abadeen (Weiner); Dalia Mogahed; and Azizah al-Hibri.

Lol. I figured it wouldn't take you very long to make that jump. What is next....oh I knoe....Obama is a Muslim.

I bet you spend most your days reading Info Wars and Newsmax.

OULenexaman
10/21/2011, 12:10 PM
your right.....he is Muslim.

diverdog
10/21/2011, 12:53 PM
As long as they follow the law, I have absolutely no problem with it. I'm sure the OWS people are model citizens...

Uh oh..

I am shocked that a group that was co-founded by an anarchist would behave in such a manner.. But I'm sure this is an isolated event and such unruly behavior can't be found in other locations...

Uh oh again...

From New York..

Classy.

Are the Dems SURE they want to hitch the wagon to this horse?

Sapp:

This is what you get when people are disenfranchised. Wall Street has destroyed this economy and a lot of people with it. I am absolutely amazed that there has not been a lot more violence.

The dems should not aliegn themseves with this movement until it has a clear message that they can support and the circus atmosphere disappears.

The one good thing that has come out of all this is it has shifted the focus from budget cuts to job creation.

JohnnyMack
10/22/2011, 09:41 AM

Look I'm no fan of CAIR. I think they're a duplicitous bunch for sure. I'll also admit that according to this video that yes, there is a member of an OWS movement who is also affiliated with CAIR. But what else is it you've proven? I imagine that OWS rally's and movements across the nation have people who are members of other socially and politically motivated organizations. The kind of people who would take on a leadership role with something like OWS aren't people who have suddenly awoken to a cause, rather it's highly likely that they see OWS as a way to congeal a message that's been swirling in their heads. All that being said, I don't think CAIR has the organization, the funding or the momentum to hijack the OWS movement. It's much more likely, as I stated in a thread I posted 10 days or so ago, that OWS will be steered not by Muslim extremists, but by wealthy, liberal power brokers.

Another observation, since this OWS movement has gained momentum you've developed this seemingly obsessive nature in railing against it, throwing up accusation after accusation against it. First it was George Soros, now it's going to be co-opted by the Muslim Brotherhood. Why is it that you can't say, "I disagree with the message of this movement and here's why"? I don't understand why you can't accept that there are groups of people who think differently than you do that aren't part of some larger, nefarious plot? Why can't you just agree to disagree? Maybe you could offer up some reasoning why they're wrong instead of engaging in character assassination?

The OWS movement is still in its infancy. It will either gain traction or peter out. Right now there are all types of people trying out the movement to see if it jives with their beliefs and convictions. Finding one person who has associations with both CAIR and OWS does not a conspiracy make.

East Coast Bias
10/22/2011, 10:08 AM
I think you guys should chill out about CAIR. I am sure the FBI is all over this. There will probably be some drone strikes coming soon..........

Caboose
10/22/2011, 11:28 AM
Sapp:

Wall Street has destroyed this economy and a lot of people with it. .

WRONG.