PDA

View Full Version : We'll see history in the making this weekend

Booner
10/18/2011, 02:01 PM
The horns haven't won a conference game at home since beating KU on November 21st, 2009.

Unfortunately, I think the horns finally win a conference game at home this weekend. KU returns to the scene of the crime in Austin this Saturday.

LVSOONER15
10/18/2011, 02:11 PM
I really don't care to see the whorns win or lose anymore this year.

ouflak
10/18/2011, 02:24 PM
Well you're in luck I guess. The game isn't until the following weekend (Oct. 29th). Texas has an extra week to prepare for this game. Also, the only way you will actually see this game is if you are in the stadium or have LHN. A whole lot of people, including Texas fans, are *not* going to see 'history in the making'.

rekamrettuB
10/18/2011, 02:32 PM
I really don't care to see the whorns win or lose anymore this year.

I would imagine not many would see them win or lose vs Kansas.

bowfin
10/18/2011, 03:00 PM
The Longhorn Network is like a unicorn. Everybody talks about it, but nobody has actually seen it...

...I got banned from ShaggyBevo for saying that.

Booner
10/18/2011, 03:08 PM
Well you're in luck I guess. The game isn't until the following weekend (Oct. 29th). Texas has an extra week to prepare for this game. Also, the only way you will actually see this game is if you are in the stadium or have LHN. A whole lot of people, including Texas fans, are *not* going to see 'history in the making'.

D'oh! Well I guess the horns can't lose this weekend. It is a bye afterall.

rekamrettuB
10/18/2011, 03:45 PM
The Longhorn Network is like a unicorn. Everybody talks about it, but nobody has actually seen it...

LOVE IT!!! That's sig worthy right there.

oudavid1
10/18/2011, 06:42 PM
LOVE IT!!! That's sig worthy right there.

Lolz love this

3rdgensooner
10/18/2011, 06:53 PM

...I got banned from ShaggyBevo for saying that.Wow, they're pansies.

101sooner
10/18/2011, 06:56 PM
LHN is the gall darn Sasquatch. That I'm tellin ya.

VA Sooner
10/18/2011, 06:57 PM
I hope the LHN dies a quiet, unwatched death.

OhU1
10/18/2011, 08:06 PM

Spek to you Husker brother. I had the idea that ShaggyBevo was "no holds barred" unlike the P.C.-Mack Brown-butt kissing Hornfans. Obviously not! They must have their collective panties (UT men wear panties I've heard) in a wad. I can perhaps understand oversensitivity if a Sooner had said it, but not a Husker.

I've got a new drinking game idea BTW: Every time an ESPN/ABC/Disney employee says "young" during a Longhorn game take a drink. Within 10 minutes during the OSU/UT game I heard the word at least 10 times. Someone at Corporate must have ordered the broadcast team to keep laying down this heavy Longhorn bull crap excuse. I felt like a subliminal ad was being blasted at me by ESPN: - BUY THE LHN!!! TEXAS IS YOUNG!!! WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR, KEEP CALLING YOUR LOCAL CABLE AND SATELLITE PROVIDER AND DEMAND THE LHN!.

Jacie
10/18/2011, 09:24 PM
If you watched any of OSU@sa*et the other day, you already saw history made.

Mack's 13-game winning streak following the RRS came to an end as did his 70-game winning streak everytime the whorns rushed for over 200 yards.

They will have to issue updated press guides before they play another game . . .

soonercastor
10/19/2011, 02:22 AM
what? Isn't Kansas playing KSU?

King Barry's Back
10/19/2011, 02:35 AM

Day late and a dollar short.

kevpks
10/19/2011, 07:55 AM

Texas demanded that Beebe schedule KU in the second game of a double header to give themselves a better chance.