PDA

View Full Version : 10/20: SCREW ARIZONA (Thursday college football)

badger
10/17/2011, 11:04 AM
Once again, a hearty EFF YOU to Arizona for firing Mike Stoops.

As an additional eff you, I'm going to give you more incentive to vBet those unappreciative, impatient, stupid basketball punks and their stupid Pac 12 into the ground.

Oddshark says they'll win by 3. I think they will lose by 3... touchdowns. Yes, that's right, UCLA will kick the ever living crap out of Arizona in their own house, even though UCLA is awful, UCLA is incompetent, and Arizona had a bye week... without a Stoops coaching them.

Care to take me up on this? I'll DOUBLE the usual output of vCash. And if you don't, I'm halfing your take. Yes, that's right, you only get 50 percent vPayout if you take Zona, but you get TWICE as much if you take UCLA (fight fight fight!).

There's also another game, but who really gives a crap. You? Well, OK, I'll include that one too.

PS: No over/under yet, so I'll add those in later

badger
10/19/2011, 10:30 AM
updated the over/unders here.

badger
10/20/2011, 12:08 PM
you all apparently didn't get the "do NOT bet on Arizona" memo. here, let me add more incentive to NOT bet on Arizona.

Bourbon St Sooner
10/21/2011, 07:58 AM
Don't gamble with your heart Badg

ouflak
10/21/2011, 08:00 AM
Don't listen to Bourbon! Follow your heart badger. FOLLOW YOUR HEART!

badger
10/21/2011, 09:09 AM
This is all part of the plan to build up false confidence. It's why the vegas slots pay you a little jackpot initially. Then, when you think you can beat the odds, you continue to lose.

Bide your time, vBettors. Bide your time...