PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else...

8timechamps
10/16/2011, 10:11 PM
use foul language when Stills went down and grabbed his knee? For the first minute or two, it looked baaaaad. Then they cut to commercial and when they come back he's trotting off the field. Then back in the game like 10 plays later?! Apparently his fantastic skills don't stop at receiving, he can diagnose an injury and heal himself all within about 15 minutes. Excellent!

Seriously though, It was good to see him back out on the field.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/16/2011, 10:16 PM
It's funny because as a person who has torn both ACLs and had a crap load of surgeries, I can usually watch how a person reacts right after the injury and tell..My wife looked at me and said "Welll, what is it?" and I said "Definitely not a tear....Something about the way he is laying on the field shaking the other leg."

salth2o
10/16/2011, 10:16 PM
It scared the **** out of me. The Redhead was a bit startled by all the profanities I was spouting when that happened.

Glad he is superman and is okay.

SunnySooner
10/16/2011, 10:17 PM
I may have uttered something like this..."(#&$^(#&(*%^(*^#%@*#%@%#)%#(&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

But, you know, quietly. Didn't wanna wake the baby. ;) :biggrin:

And, yes, thank you, sweet 8 lb. baby jesus, for Kenny's healthy appendages and noggin. Amen.

picasso
10/16/2011, 10:32 PM
That kid is a freaking stud.

SunnySooner
10/16/2011, 10:41 PM
That kid is a freaking stud.

I've said how much I heart him, what I REALLY hope is that he, Tony J and Clay are the first of MANY stud recruits from So Cal. Hopefully, guys from that area will see how much success those 3 have had at OU (winning #8 sure wouldn't hurt), along with the fact that they all got a lot of playing time right off the bat, and will want to make the trek to OK. We could be seeing the proverbial tip of the iceberg with these 3, at least I hope, because they are some playas. The demise of SUC could help us in this area as well, even if they WANTED to stay out west, who ya gonna play for, UCLA? Ya, right. It rains in Oregon ALL THE TIME. Cal? Mebbe, but they ain't OU. We could just build us a whole new pipeline, yessireeBob.