PDA

View Full Version : OU vs. Tech Tailgate

C&CDean
10/16/2011, 02:48 PM
6-0, bowl eligible, made it past * and the effing hangover that comes every year after the * game. Still in the running for it all. Life is good!

Tailgate time again. We still have a couple parking spots available so if you want one, peem me ASAP. Here's the details for this weekend's shindig vs. the taco tech boys:

What: OU/TT tailgate party

Where: Northwest corner of Jenkins and Boyd in the parking lot immediately West of the Casa Blanca building. Look for the white canopies. http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=...5c7d5a63&msa=0

When: Saturday, October 22. The food will be ready by 3:00, and we'll be there before 11 am to set up. Beer should be cold by about noon, but the food won't be ready till about 3:00.

Who: You. Everyone is welcome to attend.

Cost: Free. There is a tip jar for donations if you'd like to help out, and Oklahomey will be there selling raffle tickets for very cool OU memorabilia.

Menu: Dean's Barbecue. We'll have smoked beef brisket, pork loin, baby back ribs, hot sausages, and chopped beef for sammiches. Sides include beans, slaw, Walt's tater salad, etc. Please feel free to bring something to share if you feel so inclined. Desserts and "special dishes" are always welcome.

Beverages: The usual. Dos Equis, Modelo, Pacifico, Newcastle, Guinness, Bitburger, and a few others. Also plenty of canned domestic beer for those that like it. We'll also have the mini-bar available. Please feel free to bring a special beer or beverage to share if you'd like.

TV: High-def satellite TV to watch the other games as we party.

Facilities: His and her porta potties will be on site. Guys, do NOT pee in the girl's potty. Momma will have your *** if you do. Also, please refrain from throwing beer cans and bottles into the turlets. THIS INCLUDES THE URINAL.

soonermagicgirl
10/16/2011, 05:54 PM
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n200/mexicnfmle/ou%20texas/outx21.jpg

I bought two of these beer towers.. they hold 100oz of liquid. Not sure what I want to put in here, a mixed drink or good ol plain beer.. Either way, one or both will be brought to tailgate. :)

DCSooner
10/17/2011, 01:00 PM
I'm speechless.

Howzit
10/17/2011, 01:30 PM
That almost looks naughty.

DCSooner
10/17/2011, 04:36 PM
Almost?

olevetonahill
10/17/2011, 04:53 PM
Almost?
Dirty bitches :encouragement:

soonermagicgirl
10/17/2011, 07:24 PM
HAHAHA

YEAH....We had a few heads turn at Draftpicks in Dallas...

jk the sooner fan
10/17/2011, 07:25 PM
nothing says "take her home to meet mom" like a beer hound! ;)

C&CDean
10/17/2011, 07:38 PM
Now people are gonna think we do beer bongs at our tailgates. We're so much more mature than that. We do dirty shots of the OVJ and crap, but never a beer bong... until Saturday? Sheez.

soonermagicgirl
10/18/2011, 07:37 AM
Still hasn't shipped from warehouse so might not make it in time

btk108
10/18/2011, 09:48 AM
I bet Dean could MacGuyver one for you

olevetonahill
10/18/2011, 09:53 AM
I bet Dean could MacGuyver one for you
Hell yea, A little Duct tape and some schedule 40 PVC pipe , WE be set .

OULenexaman
10/18/2011, 10:04 AM
This is the best thread jacking I've ever seen....

delhalew
10/18/2011, 10:29 AM
Hell yea, A little Duct tape and some schedule 40 PVC pipe , WE be set .
What CAN'T you do with some ducky and pvc?

olevetonahill
10/18/2011, 10:31 AM
What CAN'T you do with some ducky and pvc?

Hell I built a house once

DCSooner
10/18/2011, 11:18 AM
I'll bring the kine bud!

OULenexaman
10/18/2011, 11:31 AM
That pic has so much potential at the fark forum...

olevetonahill
10/18/2011, 11:32 AM
I'll bring the kine bud!

Ill try to figure something to bring

soonerbrat
10/21/2011, 02:05 PM
i'm bringing the buffalo chicken dip again, it seemed to be a hit last time, it was all gone.

C&CDean
10/21/2011, 06:57 PM
i'm bringing the buffalo chicken dip again, it seemed to be a hit last time, it was all gone.

Yes, we have your pyrex. What you gonna put it in? BTW, that **** is good. We've made it two or three times since the tailgate. Even tried a couple different variations that are really good. Thanks for the recipe.

soonerbrat
10/21/2011, 09:06 PM
some recipes put ranch dressing on it. I have another pyrex it can go in and i won't forget them this time. last time i left in a hurry.

salth2o
10/21/2011, 09:15 PM

Would you share that recipe for those of us who are watching from home? That sounds really good.

soonermagicgirl
10/21/2011, 10:11 PM
I might be a lil late..I have a broken window that needs replaced ASAP.

C&CDean
10/22/2011, 07:51 AM
I might be a lil late..I have a broken window that needs replaced ASAP.

Me too. Not a window, but I'm heading out to the hayfield to get the last of the cut hay baled before it gets rained on. I still should be there by 11 or so.

soonerbrat
10/23/2011, 07:32 PM
Would you share that recipe for those of us who are watching from home? That sounds really good.

super simple

2 packs cream cheese spread in the bottom of the pan....then a couple of those cans of cooked chicken....or whatever kind of chicken you want, but it needs to be cooked....then drizzled (or doused) with buffalo wing sauce, depends on how much sauce you like, covered with cheddar cheese and baked at 375 til it's melty. about 20 minutes. I like to put bleu cheese crumbles on it too...some recipes put ranch dressing in with teh buffalo sauce, just depends on what flavors you like. goes great with chips or crackers or just by itself.

soonerbrat
10/24/2011, 12:34 AM
Yes, we have your pyrex. What you gonna put it in? BTW, that **** is good. We've made it two or three times since the tailgate. Even tried a couple different variations that are really good. Thanks for the recipe.

what variations?? i meant to ask that earlier.

and I had a good time despite the torrential rain. if it hadn't been for my wimpy friend I would've stayed. she got really loud at bricktown brewery and almost got us kicked out.

salth2o
10/24/2011, 05:52 AM
Thanks. Will be giving this a try on Saturday.

sluggo sooner
10/24/2011, 08:07 PM
We had a great time at the tailgate. Thank you to the hosts for the hospitality.

soonerbrat
10/25/2011, 06:44 AM
I really need to meet more people when I'm there.

Lott's Bandana
10/25/2011, 08:32 AM
When we got back to the TG, it didn't take long to understand why the population remaining looked like they had just completed the Bataan march. And that didn't have a thing to do with the rain or the game. I was feelin for y'all as I scooted away.

btk108
10/25/2011, 05:59 PM
I really need to meet more people when I'm there.

Are you serious?

C&CDean
10/25/2011, 08:59 PM
So, where the **** were you Carl and Mrs? You broke the mirror, caused us a little bad luck, but now it's all good. Call me crazy, but I think OU will be a pulayah in the NC. Just watch and see.

PS. Show up mother****er before I get all pissy and ****.

btk108
10/25/2011, 11:25 PM
Dean, we'd planned on going but then a group from here set up a ride/camp out and then do the Talimena Drive. We haven't gotten to ride much this summer and definitely no long ones. I thought the boys would be fine without me. I was dedicated though and stood in the rain listening to the radio until the monsoon hit and by that time the game was over.

I'm shooting for the A&M game.

As far as the bad luck, I'm going to take some blame. We had no cell service or internet access so I didn't get to start my "It's Gameday" thread. Lesson learned, next time I'll find service.

OUduckster
10/26/2011, 12:43 PM
Had great time at TG. First time to attend. Gary, Goose and I will be back. Great people and great food. Thanks for the good time.:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement: :encouragement::encouragement: