PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to give some props to KU's D tonight

SoonerNutt
10/16/2011, 12:25 AM
Sure, they gave up 47 points, but

1) They were sold out big time by an offense that only managed 1 first down in the second half. Any defense would wear out in that situation.

2) They knew they were outmanned, but they didn't play like they were intimidated. This was probably the hardest-hitting game we've played in this year. (FSU might havetopped it, but it's close either way)

They played like a unit that is tired of hearing about how bad they are. Definitely a chip on their shoulders tonight.

That said, no excuse for our lack of RZ execution and boneheaded turnovers. At least we have a reason to have an intense week of practice without getting too big-headed.

Peach Fuzz
10/16/2011, 12:30 AM
I'd be pumped to hit someone too if the stadium attendance was twice it's usual and everyone still has beer money because they got in free

StoopTroup
10/16/2011, 03:29 AM
I'd be pumped to hit someone too if the stadium attendance was twice it's usual and everyone still has beer money because they got in free

LOL....No kidding. Plus checkout these highlights where KU took us to the woodshed.....lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wefV1zoReY8

Soonerjeepman
10/16/2011, 09:34 AM
was at the game...totally agree...it seemed they were only a score away from winning even though that wasn't true...weird....