PDA

View Full Version : GOOD out (concussion), Stevens nowhere to be found

colleyvillesooner
10/15/2011, 07:53 PM
Popping up in twitter; Good has concussion from practice, and no one knows where Stevens is. OU. SID couldn't confirm of he was on the travel roster.

After presser Tues, we asked Stoops if Hunnicutt would kick. He had an almost evil laugh and said, 'Yeah, you could say that.'

oumartin
10/15/2011, 07:54 PM
Jimmy is just throwin' a few back before the game...

soonercoop1
10/15/2011, 08:00 PM
A concussion from practice? WTF?

SunnySooner
10/15/2011, 08:03 PM
A concussion from practice? WTF?

No ****!!! Take it easy, boys!!! Save that **** for the dudes in the ugly jerseys!!!

SoonerKnight
10/15/2011, 08:09 PM
How does the kicker get a concussion in practice?

StoopTroup
10/15/2011, 08:10 PM
Folks need to lay off Jimmy. He's a good guy and was there when there was nobody else. He's been hurt for awhile now. Watching him in Warm ups was hard to watch. He's stiff as a board and in obvious pain. Once he starts kicking he loosens up a bit but it's obvious he's realized no matter how much time he takes off to heal....his starting job is gone.

We don't need Jimmy on the Travel Team as there is no way he could kick a 30 yarder right now. I'm not sure he can kick an extra point.

Also #94 Eric Hosek has looked pretty good to me in warm ups and I'd go with him if it was a tight Game but I'd say Hunnicutt should be able to handle things the rest of the way.

http://www.soonersports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/hosek_eric00.html

Also....even though Bob would probably just go for it or punt....Micheal Hill and Patrick O'Hara can kick at least from the 20....maybe longer.

oumartin
10/15/2011, 08:15 PM
he wasn't any good at extra points before he got hurt!

soonercastor
10/15/2011, 09:42 PM
(wrong thread)

cleller
10/16/2011, 08:02 AM
Anybody seen Jimmy yet?

fadada1
10/16/2011, 08:10 AM
Also #94 Eric Hosek has looked pretty good to me in warm ups and I'd go with him if it was a tight Game but I'd say Hunnicutt should be able to handle things the rest of the way.

Also....even though Bob would probably just go for it or punt....Micheal Hill and Patrick O'Hara can kick at least from the 20....maybe longer.

and i'm a +5 handicap on the driving range. looking good in warmups means exactly SQUAT. fact of the matter is, we seem to be the only top 10 team with question marks in the kicking game... and it's been that way for a few years. if it comes down to a 30 yard field goal in the final seconds, i may puke.