PDA

View Full Version : Would you like fries with that *** beating?

Wishboned
10/14/2011, 07:32 PM
Two women assault the wrong cashier at a McDonald's in NY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9tFvPKHABgk

I guess they thought they were invincible...or that no one would fight back.

AlbqSooner
10/14/2011, 08:15 PM
Gotta love it.

colleyvillesooner
10/14/2011, 08:53 PM
What is the weapon?

badger
10/14/2011, 08:57 PM
http://online.wsj.com/article/AP2ab36e0a4be14be08f2dccb23239b797.html

badger
10/14/2011, 08:59 PM
one more with more details:
http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/greenwich-village-soho/mcdonalds-cashier-caught-on-cell-phone-video-beating-unruly-customers

OUHOMER
10/14/2011, 09:02 PM
http://online.wsj.com/article/AP2ab36e0a4be14be08f2dccb23239b797.html
Sounds like self defence to me

Breadburner
10/14/2011, 09:17 PM
If that happened more often people would not be such **** sticks....

Wishboned
10/14/2011, 10:11 PM
People say it was excessive.

I say he just super sized the *** beating.

KABOOKIE
10/14/2011, 10:20 PM
bitches deserved it. guy will probably get charged by the DA and sued by another ******* lawyer.

mgsooner
10/14/2011, 10:49 PM
I'm lovin it.

fify

AlbqSooner
10/15/2011, 06:48 AM
fify

:encouragement::encouragement:

cleller
10/15/2011, 08:02 AM
Someday when someone says "I know a guy that knows a guy"-it will be this guy.

sooner ngintunr
10/15/2011, 09:20 AM
This just made my day. Crazy bitches got what was coming to them.

Zin
10/15/2011, 09:21 AM
How about I punchisize your face, for free.

AlboSooner
10/15/2011, 09:42 AM
Pretty much the norm for NY. I have never been in a another place that it's more hostile, irrational, prideful, and arrogant than New York. Lived there for a while. I praise the Lord I live in Oklahoma.

Serge Ibaka
10/15/2011, 12:06 PM

Soonerfan88
10/15/2011, 03:33 PM
I'd acquit him based on what's in the article. They slapped him first, he didn't go for a weapon until they leapt the counter and came after him. He only continued to hit them when they tried to get up, even as he told them to stay down.

salth2o
10/15/2011, 04:00 PM
A McDonald's cashier is caught on a horrific cell phone video using a metal rod to brutally beat two female customers who'd jumped the counter of his West 3rd Street restaurant early Thursday during a fight over their order.

The cashier, who police said had previously served a decade for manslaughter, beat the women so badly that one suffered a fractured skull and broken arm in the shocking attack, which was captured on a customer's cell phone and then posted to YouTube.

Police have charged the cashier, identified as Rayon McIntosh, 31, with felony assault, along with criminal possession of a weapon. Both women were charged with menacing, trespass and disorderly conduct. McIntosh is being held at the Manhattan Detention Complex on $40,000 bail, according to the Department of Correction website.

Felony assault??? W...T...F? It looks like the bitch got what she deserved.

The crazy arsed blonde chick yelling STOP, STOP, needed to STFU.

Peach Fuzz
10/16/2011, 12:36 AM
Damn... screw all the many people involved in the parenting of these idiots..

batonrougesooner
10/16/2011, 01:04 PM
I bet they never do that again.

Okla-homey
10/16/2011, 02:55 PM
Look. I know the beyotches deserved a snappy retort, and maybe even an open-handed slap. But when an ex-con, with a previous manslaughter conviction, repeatedly beats a couple unarmed women with a stainless steel rod used to clean the grease traps at McD's, he's probably headed back to the pen.

And don't worry. He won't get sued. McDonalds will get sued because they, unlike the ex-con who worked at McDonalds for minimum wage, have deep pockets. I expect McDonalds will end up settling for a great deal of money to make this go away.

tulsaoilerfan
10/16/2011, 03:35 PM
Them bitches gonna be rich!!

AlboSooner
10/16/2011, 04:38 PM
It's rather unsettling to see the pride of those women going behind the counter, only to get a steel-rod baptism of bruises and cuts. The guy is probably mentally unstable. He physically towered over those women, and could have subdued them with open hand slaps, yet he chose to tenderize them over and over with a steel rod.

At least they kept it real.

47straight
10/16/2011, 10:41 PM
Looks like self-defense to me. I'd charge the ladies with assault, though.

SCOUT
10/16/2011, 10:59 PM
Look. I know the beyotches deserved a snappy retort, and maybe even an open-handed slap. But when an ex-con, with a previous manslaughter conviction, repeatedly beats a couple unarmed women with a stainless steel rod used to clean the grease traps at McD's, he's probably headed back to the pen.

And don't worry. He won't get sued. McDonalds will get sued because they, unlike the ex-con who worked at McDonalds for minimum wage, have deep pockets. I expect McDonalds will end up settling for a great deal of money to make this go away.

Good to see you posting here again. Sadly, I think you are right in what will happen. He definitely could have shown more restraint but the decision to get violent was that of the women. Once the fight is on, it should be no holds barred. He doesn't know what those crazy women who just jumped the counter have up their sleeve.

In my opinion, if you don't want to get beaten unmercifully with a fry rod, don't jump a fast food counter.

SteelClip49
10/16/2011, 11:33 PM
He shouldn't get charged but he will. You want a comparison?

Pharmacist here who shot the kid who was already down gets life in prison. Self-defense perhaps but right now it looks good for the 2 biches.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/17/2011, 12:13 PM
This just made my day. Crazy bitches got what was coming to them.

This, what about jumping the counter and assaulting the employee makes it not self defense for the worker. Those beyotches are glad they aren't in the morgue.

OUDoc
10/17/2011, 01:26 PM
I bet they never do that again.
Exactly. I may send a carton of smokes to the McDonald's cashier in prison.
He'll go to jail, proving our system is ****ed up.

badger
10/17/2011, 02:05 PM
Like the OKC pharmacist case, the most damaging thing against the "self defense" plea is that there is a video.

The video, like the pharmacy surveillance footage, shows excessive force.

Like the pharmacist, you are allowed to defend yourself, but assault/attempted assault actions are not clearance to excessively beat or kill those attacking (or attempting to) attack you.

Without a video, the pharmacy case probably would have had a stronger chance at self defense. Same here.

Midtowner
10/17/2011, 02:09 PM
Looks like self-defense to me. I'd charge the ladies with assault, though.

I think the ladies are charged with something. Something a lot of Okies just don't get--self defense is self defense until it isn't. They jumped the counter and had been dispatched. The clerk was allowed to use reasonable force to subdue them. Reasonable force does not mean that he gets to kill them or turn their faces into hamburger, etc. These were two women, he was a big guy.

Also, it doesn't help that he just got out of the pen for a manslaughter conviction.

That said, I like this guy's chances at an acquittal, even with his prior felony, than I liked Ersland's. This was all in the heat of the moment and we couldn't tell what was going on behind the counter. They were apparently trying to get up though. In Ersland's case, we have clear evidence that the kid was unconscious when he was executed.

sooner_born_1960
10/17/2011, 02:15 PM
In my opinion, as long as the women were trying to get up, the cashier had the right to beat them back down.

tator
10/17/2011, 03:06 PM
I think the ladies are charged with something. Something a lot of Okies just don't get--self defense is self defense until it isn't. They jumped the counter and had been dispatched. The clerk was allowed to use reasonable force to subdue them. Reasonable force does not mean that he gets to kill them or turn their faces into hamburger, etc. These were two women, he was a big guy.

Also, it doesn't help that he just got out of the pen for a manslaughter conviction.

That said, I like this guy's chances at an acquittal, even with his prior felony, than I liked Ersland's. This was all in the heat of the moment and we couldn't tell what was going on behind the counter. They were apparently trying to get up though. In Ersland's case, we have clear evidence that the kid was unconscious when he was executed.

It's funny, because he works at McDonald's :)

OUDoc
10/17/2011, 03:19 PM
I think the ladies are charged with something. Something a lot of Okies just don't get--self defense is self defense until it isn't. They jumped the counter and had been dispatched. The clerk was allowed to use reasonable force to subdue them. Reasonable force does not mean that he gets to kill them or turn their faces into hamburger, etc.

Problem is, what's "reasonable", especially to a prior violent offender. In the pen, what he did could be viewed as lenient.
There's a reason you don't go ape-**** on strangers, you never know how crazy they are. Now these ladies know. Had they not been out of line, they would never know.

Midtowner
10/17/2011, 03:44 PM
Problem is, what's "reasonable", especially to a prior violent offender.

This didn't happen in Oklahoma, but here's the jury instruction on reasonable force in self-defense cases.

A person is justified in using force in self-defense if that person reasonably believed that use of force was necessary to protect himself/herself from imminent danger of bodily harm. Self-defense is a defense although the danger to personal security may not have been real, if a reasonable person, in the circumstances and from the viewpoint of the defendant, would reasonably have believed that he/she was in imminent danger of bodily harm. The amount of force used may not exceed the amount of force a reasonable person, in the circumstances and from the viewpoint of the defendant, would have used to prevent the bodily harm.

I doubt (without any specific knowledge or evidence whatsoever) that New York's jury instructions would be all that different.

I could legitimately see taking this one to a jury trial if the state wants to push hard for another felony conviction. It's a case that could go either way.

In the pen, what he did could be viewed as lenient.

Although the behavior of the folks in the store was pen-appropriate, I don't think that factors in here.

There's a reason you don't go ape-**** on strangers, you never know how crazy they are. Now these ladies know. Had they not been out of line, they would never know.

Oh, I don't know, I'll bet these ladies end up with a settlement from McDonald's (which will of course probably mostly be paid to plastic surgeons for reconstructive surgery).

OUDoc
10/17/2011, 04:05 PM
Maybe I need a good ***-kicking then. :D

KantoSooner
10/17/2011, 05:02 PM
Looks to me like those wastes of time bitches went to McDonald's in pursuit of trouble. Looks like they found it.
Case closed.
Buy the cashier an all expenses paid vacation to somewhere warm and relaxing. I noticed a little hitch in his right shoulder movement and he needs to give it at least two weeks rest.

47straight
10/17/2011, 05:26 PM

Sexist.

boomersooner28
10/20/2011, 09:30 AM
I just wanna see the video!

Sooner24
10/20/2011, 09:41 AM
You deserve a BREAK today so get up and get away to McDonalds...................

dwarthog
10/20/2011, 09:58 AM
This didn't happen in Oklahoma, but here's the jury instruction on reasonable force in self-defense cases.

I doubt (without any specific knowledge or evidence whatsoever) that New York's jury instructions would be all that different.

I could legitimately see taking this one to a jury trial if the state wants to push hard for another felony conviction. It's a case that could go either way.

Although the behavior of the folks in the store was pen-appropriate, I don't think that factors in here.

Oh, I don't know, I'll bet these ladies end up with a settlement from McDonald's (which will of course probably mostly be paid to plastic surgeons for reconstructive surgery).

Video appears to be gone, for probably good reasons, so I can't verify this but, weren't they trying to get back up off the ground after the initial beat down?

Wouldn't it seem reasonable that they may be trying to get up, acquire their own weapon, and try to whack the guy whom they initially attacked?

Disregard if they weren't trying to get back up off the ground.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/20/2011, 02:07 PM
Looks to me like those wastes of time bitches went to McDonald's in pursuit of trouble. Looks like they found it.
Case closed.
Buy the cashier an all expenses paid vacation to somewhere warm and relaxing. I noticed a little hitch in his right shoulder movement and he needs to give it at least two weeks rest.

Like fall baseball in Mexico?

badger
10/20/2011, 02:12 PM
they fired the cashier on the spot after this incident. no trip to mexico for him.

dwarthog
10/20/2011, 03:11 PM
Wonder if they'll take his employee of the month plaque off the wall too?

KantoSooner
10/20/2011, 04:42 PM
Like fall baseball in Mexico?

I was thinking more like the American Virgins. Put an umbrella drink in his hand, and get a trained sports massage therapist to work on that rotator cuff.

Never can tell when another coupla biotches might need a beat down to adjust their attitudes.