PDA

View Full Version : 10/16: Sooners in the NFL

badger
10/13/2011, 08:42 AM
Let's go down this big list (http://espn.go.com/nfl/college/_/letter/o) once again!

Bye week teams are: Arizona, Denver, Kansas City, San Diego, Seattle, Tennessee

Playing:
C.J. Ah You - let's get him his second tackle of the season!
Remi Ayodele - we got him his first tackle of the season on this last week. Let's get him his first half-sack or full sack this week!
Sam Bradford - just win. Get the Rams its first win of the season. Win, win, win. You need a win more than you need any stat.
Jamaal Brown, Chris Chester and Trent Williams: It's the nearly all-Sooner offensive line! They, along with the Redskins' non-Sooners should try to hold their Washington QB's sack-free!
Keenan Clayton: Like last week, let's get him at least half a sack!
Brody Eldridge: Still needs his elusive first TD of the season.
Auston English: Reportedly just activated! Let's get him a stat of some sort! Just a tackle to start.
Dom Franks: Still needs to gets a tackle, fumble recovery or INT
Jermaine Gresham: For the third game in a row, get Jermaine a TD catch!
Tommie Harris: So apparently he did play last week but didn't get any stats recorded... so once again, Tommie needs to get a sack, fumble recovery or INT
Brian Jackson: He was apparently just signed to the active Rams roster Monday. Soooo... let's start him off with just a tackle?
Davin Joseph: Once again, he and the Bucs o-line need to give up no sacks!
Phil Loadholt: No sacks for the Vikings QBs, Phil!
Curtis Lofton: Needs to intercept Carolina (Cam Newton, hehe) at least once!
Gerald McCoy: Had no sacks last week in the Niners game embarrassment. Let's get him one this week against Nawlins!
Demarco Murray: Has a season-high double-digit run (his current long is 8 yards)
Adrian Peterson: Breaks a 50+ yard run against da Bears (current long this season is 43)
Brodney Pool: Still needs to record a sack this week!
Reggie Smith: Still needs to get his second INT this week!

NOT playing:
Quinton Carter (bye)
Kelly Gregg (bye)
Mark Clayton (still out with injury, right?)
Garrett Hartley (out for the season)
Jimmy Wilkerson (bye)

Did I forget anyone? Please let me know. And please massively vBet, because this event takes tons of research. If not for me, then do it because this event broke the previous record for payout last week and nearly vBroke vBookie :eek:

badger
10/13/2011, 08:49 AM
I will make the odds more fun later when I have time to think about it. For now, please let me know if I've left anyone off, or if someone is inactive that I should be aware of :)

badger
10/13/2011, 09:10 AM
OK, there are your odds, and they are some mighty generous ones, so don't be haggling for better numbers :mad:

badger
10/14/2011, 09:04 AM
I am disappointed in the lack of takers on the Sammie bet, so I have increased his odds from his NFL number to his OU number. 14 to 1! All he needs to do is win! He can have a billion dropped passes and just let Stephen Jackson run them to victory! Just a win! You all vBet for AD last week to get HIS first win! Why not Sammie?!

cccasooner2
10/16/2011, 06:03 PM
I am disappointed in the lack of takers on the Sammie bet, so I have increased his odds from his NFL number to his OU number. 14 to 1! All he needs to do is win! He can have a billion dropped passes and just let Stephen Jackson run them to victory! Just a win! You all vBet for AD last week to get HIS first win! Why not Sammie?!

Auston got a tackle, I needed 250-1 for Sam against the Pack though. :)

badger
10/17/2011, 08:49 AM
There must be someone playing tonite. I'll vSettled after MNF. In the meantime, you can all vBet on that game :)

badger
10/18/2011, 08:32 AM
Thank you, Auston, for not making this week a complete Sooner failure.

Fret not, vBettors --- last week's Sooners in the NFL game nearly broke vBookie from all of the vCash dispensed. I get to win occasionally, OK? :D

badger
10/24/2011, 01:12 PM
I am slightly ashamed of not having this event last weekend after the success Demarco and AD had (even in a Vikings loss, he looked amazing in the midst of a team of crap).

I will bring this back, promise.