PDA

View Full Version : Watched the replay today...I heart KStills!!!

SunnySooner
10/12/2011, 04:56 PM
It was in the 2nd qrtr., we were up 13-3, Landry hits Kenny with a fade in that back corner he loves so much, and the UT DB (Bynum?) comes up and knocks it out of his hands before he can come down with it, knocking Kenny to the ground as well. The whorn player then reaches his hand out to Kenny to help him back to his feet, and Kenny bats it away!!! He looks at the whorn like, "Are you crazy? I ain't touchin' you!!" He pops up on his own and makes a shooing motion at the guy to go back to his team, cracked me up!!! I love the attitude he's bringing.

I'm all about being a good sport and all, but I think it's great to keep the rivalry intense, you can be nice off the field or when someone gets hurt, otherwise, "GAME ON, BABY!!"

A Sooner in Texas
10/12/2011, 06:23 PM
I heart Kenny too, Sunny. He's got the swagger without being classless, and the goods to back up that swagger. He completely endeared himself to me when he flashed Box's number after his FSU TD.

Okie35
10/12/2011, 07:00 PM
Travis Lewis did that in the 3rd quarter too. A whorn stuck out his hand to help him up and he gave him a blank stare then someone else on the defense (I forgot who) helped him up.