PDA

View Full Version : What should be expected in the KU game...

Dan Thompson
10/12/2011, 08:15 AM
other than a high score by OU?

Will OU work on the running game?

Nothing special, same game plan as any other game?

Will we run the score up to keep up with LSU and Bama for BCS points?

rekamrettuB
10/12/2011, 08:59 AM
I'm expecting a very slow start as there's absolutely no way OU can be up for this game.

King Barry's Back
10/12/2011, 09:27 AM
other than a high score by OU?

Will OU work on the running game?

Nothing special, same game plan as any other game?

Will we run the score up to keep up with LSU and Bama for BCS points?

I expect we'll run a fairly standard game plan. Nothing intentionally boring, but still plain vanilla. Low-risk plain vanilla should be plenty good enough to beat KU by multiple TDs, and I am very good with that.

CrimsonRez
10/12/2011, 09:36 AM
Heres what always happens... We go through the season with a "weak spot" (this season running game). When we get to a big game say Ok State. All of the "experts" will point out how we are deficient in that spot and it will be the cause of our demise. OU plays said game and all of the sudden we wax their *** with our weak spot. That being said I think in the KU game we pass our *** off, pad landry's stats and take it the house. Bob should also run up the score and teach KU a lesson about firing Mangino.

JiminyChristmas
10/12/2011, 09:54 AM
I can see KU playing with their hair on fire and us just going through the motions and the game ending up being something like 41-17.

8timechamps
10/12/2011, 01:26 PM
I think the Missouri game taught this team not to let down after an emotional/physical win. I suspect KU is going to be on the receiving end of nothing less than an asswhoopin'.