PDA

View Full Version : 10/15: redo vBookie oddball (KU week)

badger
10/12/2011, 08:09 AM
Let's try this again.

ESPN College Gameday is going to be Autzen for Arizona State @ Whoregon (thank you melting down Cal fans for that one).

Ranked teams for your consideration this week are here.

Will one of those 13 remaining undefeated teams fall? You tell me. They are all ranked if you wanna check out they're playing on that previous link.

There are three winless teams left in FBS and they are:

UAB (@ Tulsa)

FAU (hosting previously winless WKU)

New Mexico (@ Nevada)

Will any of them finally end their winless misery?

Alas, our Mike Stoops/Kevin Wilson weekly vBet has to end, and not just because Arizona is blessed with a bye this week. However, I will continue this vBet as a Kevin Wilson only special this week and give you 50 to 1 odds! What am I saying, this is an ex-Stoops assistant we are talking about here... 100 to 1 odds! Sounds like a GREAT deal, huh?

Your Big 12 traitor schedule to consider is:
Texas A&M hosting Baylor
Colorado @ Washington
Nebrasky is on bye.

I will once again offer an all-or-nothing special on the traitors and gladly add in Mizzou if they so choose to betray the Big 12 as well.

Your coaches hot seat dudes this week are:

1- UAB's winless wonder
2- Boston College's Frank Spaz
3- Cal's Tedford
4- Wazzu's Wulff
5- UCLA's Slick Rick
6- Ole Miss Nutter
7- Tulane's Bob Toledo
8- tOSU's Fickell
9- Oregon State's Riley
10 - Memphis' Larry Porter

Here are their matchups:
UAB @ Tulsa
Boston College on bye
California hosting USC
WSU hosting Stanford
UCLA on bye
Ole Miss hosting Bammer
Tulsa hosting UTEP
Ohio State @ Illini
Oregon State hosting BYU
Memphis hosting East Carolina

Every single one of them NOT on a bye need to lose for this vBookie event to win this week... but given their opponents, I think you'd agree you have a very good shot.

I assume there will be a Bottom 10 posted tomorrow and when that happens, I'll add that option.

As always, you are welcome to vBank your vCash for 0.5 percent interest by Sunday.

badger
10/12/2011, 11:29 AM
The Bottom 10 is up and they dishonor Arizona this week.

Linky (http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/page/bottom10111012/arizona-wildcats-futility-inspires-bottom-10-celebrate-solo-acts)

Please note that to vPayout, a Bottom 10 team must beat a non-Bottom 10 team... and a bye does NOT count as a win!

Unlike my last error, I will not be resetting this one, they're Bottom 10 teams for a reason, so do your vResearch and get vRewarded.

SoonerofAlabama
10/12/2011, 03:47 PM
Unifrom oddball vBet?

badger
10/12/2011, 04:12 PM
I did that once, but it seems the weird unis are not getting surprised on us all like they were at the beginning of the season. :)

SoonerofAlabama
10/12/2011, 04:19 PM
Which would make a great vBet! ;)

badger
10/12/2011, 04:49 PM
There are several cool options that aren't getting any vBets though.

You see, I'd love to do a billion more vEvents for everything, but I have to focus on what people what to do! I don't think the uni vBet got that many takers last time I did it. It's why I don't do UFC events anymore :(

GottaHavePride
10/13/2011, 07:49 PM
I never did UFC events because I think UFC sucks. ;)

CowboyMRW
10/13/2011, 11:42 PM
Ouch. I just realized that Indiana plays Wisconsin this week. Enjoy my vCash, vBookie haha

badger
10/14/2011, 07:56 AM
:mad: Thanks for revealing my secret.

Guess what everybody? That event now pays 250 to 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

deweydw
10/14/2011, 09:13 AM
That Lee Corso vBet is looking vgood.

badger
10/14/2011, 10:48 AM
Normally, but I think that Corso has some little special mascot relationship with that d@mn duck. They've done ads together, it act silly for the camera, you name it.

BUT, without LaMichael, you never know. Corso might make puppy dog eyes like he did before the FSU game and be like "strictly business, sorry!" and put on the "wrong" head again.

Never know, but that's part of the vBookie fun!