PDA

View Full Version : College channel on xm/sirius

biggredd38
10/10/2011, 12:50 PM
When are they going to change the name of that channel to the sec channel? We couldn't compete week in
week out against Georgia, Tenn, Ole Miss, Arkie etc. All I hear is their defense will shut us down, I guess our
defense will lay down and let a sub-par offense run all over us.

It is hilarious to listen to those callers, the offspring of redneck / white trash butt sex.

BIGXII BIGXII BIGXII BIGXII

delhalew
10/10/2011, 05:35 PM
You must be listening to the Finebaum show. That is a mistake. You lose an IQ point for every minute you listen to that nonsense.

The channel has great programming, but you may well tune out during the hours of 2-6 central.

Chris Childers comes on at six, and he is awesome.

LiveLaughLove
10/10/2011, 05:43 PM
No one is better to listen to than Mike Leach. Never know where that show is going.

Caller: Coach Leach, what do you think about OU's offense?
Leach: Well, they are very dynamic. You know, like C4 in an enclosed taliban bunker. They just sort of swing their swords and blow the crap out of things over there in Afghanistan, and don't take names. And by the way, I've always said the heavy metal era was highly overrated musically. Ya know?

PLaw
10/10/2011, 05:46 PM
When are they going to change the name of that channel to the sec channel? We couldn't compete week in
week out against Georgia, Tenn, Ole Miss, Arkie etc. All I hear is their defense will shut us down, I guess our
defense will lay down and let a sub-par offense run all over us.

It is hilarious to listen to those callers, the offspring of redneck / white trash butt sex.

BIGXII BIGXII BIGXII BIGXII

They don't realize how close UF got to getting blown out in their home game OB and we gave LSU all they wanted in their home game SB.

I say bring it. Any day, any where. Wouldn't you love to have a BCS title game at Jerry World against an SEC team?

BOOMER

Sooner5030
10/10/2011, 05:48 PM
91 is ok except from like 3-6 PM. Leach & Arute are ok mid day and bill king is tolerable in the morning. Packer is good on sunday mornings also.

delhalew
10/11/2011, 11:09 AM
No one is better to listen to than Mike Leach. Never know where that show is going.

Caller: Coach Leach, what do you think about OU's offense?
Leach: Well, they are very dynamic. You know, like C4 in an enclosed taliban bunker. They just sort of swing their swords and blow the crap out of things over there in Afghanistan, and don't take names. And by the way, I've always said the heavy metal era was highly overrated musically. Ya know?

Leach is great. That channel is so good I actually call in. Too bad the have a black hole in 2-6 cst time slot.

LASooner
10/11/2011, 12:02 PM
I like Bill King too, he can skew toward the SEC, but he gives Stoops and OU a lot of love.