PDA

View Full Version : OSU or Texas this weekend?

SoonerGibb7
10/9/2011, 08:01 PM
I wanted to know which team y'all want to win this weekend between Texas and OSU. Personally, I want Texas since we already canned them and it would be nice to see OSU's run defense get trashed.

btk108
10/9/2011, 08:03 PM
Yah, if OSU loses to anyone but us, the computers won't be giving us any love.

cleller
10/9/2011, 08:04 PM
I'd have to say that the little Ags are gonna hand Texas their head for the second week in a row. Doubt it will be close.

oupride
10/9/2011, 08:19 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I want OSU to lose every single game. No matter who they play. Period.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/9/2011, 08:20 PM
OSU will drop 40 on them easily

jk the sooner fan
10/9/2011, 08:22 PM
i dont really care

i'm gonna laugh no matter who loses

achiro
10/9/2011, 08:24 PM
I don't know, I just have a weird feeling about this one. Everyone tells me I'm nuts but I think it will be closer than a lot of folks think and it wouldn't completely surprise me to see texass win.

Shakadoodoo
10/9/2011, 08:25 PM
I want OSU to win because our strength of schedule sucks right now.

reevie
10/9/2011, 08:27 PM
Doesn't matter who I want to win, OSU is going to light them up like a Christmas tree.

oudivesherpa
10/9/2011, 08:27 PM
OSU is a 8 point favorite.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/odds

jk the sooner fan
10/9/2011, 08:31 PM
I don't know, I just have a weird feeling about this one. Everyone tells me I'm nuts but I think it will be closer than a lot of folks think and it wouldn't completely surprise me to see texass win.

i'd like to join in with everyone else and tell you - YOU'RE NUTS

osu is going to butt rape them

stoops the eternal pimp
10/9/2011, 08:35 PM
^

achiro
10/9/2011, 08:37 PM
i'd like to join in with everyone else and tell you - YOU'RE NUTS

osu is going to butt rape them

^
LOL, I hope they do, I would like to see osu undefeated when OU plays them.

Jacie
10/9/2011, 08:53 PM
My first thought is little brother will pull out the stops to score even more than OU's 55 points, except that they will be doing it mainly on offense.

However, this assumes that Brown, Harsin, Applewhite, Diaz et al make zero adjustments following the RRS or that there is absolutely nothing that will make a difference even if they dare. This is unrealistic.

They have talent on both sides of the ball and if any of those coaches are worth what they are being paid, there should be improvement from one week to the next.

It is true that sa*et inexplicably does not exploit home field advantage but until last year they sure had some kind of mojo working for them whenever they played state.

Now if they go into a shell after last week's public depantsing, then the lOSUr's will arrive like a plague and leave with the same effect. Sack Mack bumper stickers will appear on Austin vehicles and even ESPN talking heads will speculate that the game has passed Brown by and it is time for him to be put to pasture.

It is time for those new coordinators to earn their pay, otherwise they are no more than version 2.0 of the guys they replaced.

If they can't get it done next week, the whorns could be staring at another 5-7 season.

sheepdogs
10/9/2011, 08:55 PM
OSU runs a very different type offense than OU as OSU runs more of a ball control offense and doesn't really rely on throwing the ball vertically down field as much as OU tends to. For a team like Texas, which likes to imploy a man to man defense, it should be easier for them to cover the short range passes as opposed to a team which likes to throw it down the field a bunch.

SoonerMom2
10/9/2011, 08:58 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I want OSU to lose every single game. No matter who they play. Period. That makes two of us!

NYC Poke
10/9/2011, 09:07 PM
Texas has inexpericed QB(s) and a questionable secondary. I'm a little concerned about stopping their rush, but our D this year is better than the stats would leave you to believe. A lot of the yardage and points against us have come in garbage time.

I'd love for us to play OU with a MNC berth on the line. I think you guys have the better team, but it would be a good show.

OhU1
10/9/2011, 09:08 PM
OSU 48 UT 20 Texas is a joke. Little brother gets his sloppy seconds.

And I want the Pokes to rape Bevo. We want OSU undefeated when we roll into Stillwater. If we can't beat the Pokes then they have earned it.

dennis580
10/9/2011, 09:14 PM
Yah, if OSU loses to anyone but us, the computers won't be giving us any love.

Yes they will. Even beating a 2 loss OSU team would still very, very good for us in the computers thanks to the Big 12's insane 27-3 OOC record this year.

Really we have zero to worry about this year with the computers even without a conference championship game because the Big 12 was so dominant in OOC games this year.

Future years will be different though if we don't get a conference championship game(with all 4 of the other major conferences now having a CC game). No way the Big 12 pulls off this kind miracle OOC record again.

GreenSooner
10/9/2011, 09:14 PM
OSU is a 8 point favorite.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/odds

8 points? If I were a betting man, I'd take OSU -8 in a heartbeat!

OUstud
10/9/2011, 09:17 PM
OSU should win. Should.

OUinFLA
10/9/2011, 09:19 PM
I think I'll pull for ut (gag, gag) as I don't want ut to even think about changing coaches. Keep Mack for many years.

It doesn't hurt us if ut's only loss is to OU. Although, I suspect ut is not through losing this year.

My gut tells me osu is gonna win by about 30 or more.

cccasooner2
10/9/2011, 09:33 PM
I hope * doesn't pull that old "Hey coach, they gave us the wrong ball" play or OSU will be in trouble.

King Barry's Back
10/9/2011, 09:34 PM
I want OSU to win because our strength of schedule sucks right now.

In terms of end-of-year SOS only, isn't it irrelevant for us who wins on Saturday? If TX wins, our SOS is strengthened right now, but end-of-year SOS would take a hit once we play OSU.

If OSU wins, our final SOS will be strengthened - but SOS would take a hit right now.

I think it doesn't matter. Though an undefeated Sooner team beating an undefeated OSU - probably in a showdown of top 3 or 4 teams - should easily lock us into the BCS Championship game.

mhackl
10/10/2011, 05:57 PM
OSEWE to win all of their games. UT to win all after this one.

oudavid1
10/10/2011, 06:06 PM
Ill say it one time. Once.

Go Pokes!
and F*** Texas

C&CDean
10/10/2011, 06:11 PM
Who gives a ****? The only game I care about is OU/KU. **** all the rest.

StoopTroup
10/10/2011, 06:21 PM
Weeden is really improved his game. I've noticed his throwing style has really smoothed out. He's more accurate and crisp. I think if oSu has done anything it's that they have allowed him to mature and build his confidence. That said.....I think Blackmon has really let the whole "SuperStar thing get to his head. His DUI last year showed just how immature he is and I think he really putting a lot of stock on how much attention he's been getting as the "Best WR in the Country". He's not the best. He's lost his hunger. Now he could come out and really play his *** off and showcase his talent but I think fezax goes after him and they blitz Weeden putting tons of pressure on him and stops the oSu Offense. Once that happens I see it as a close game in Austin and at the very least a close game where oSu doesn't cover the spread. They might win but I'd take fezax and the points as fezax is butt hurt about getting hit so hard by OU last Saturday.

Ash is a better QB than he showed last Saturday....look for him to really put some scores up. The 4th qtr work he did Saturday will pay off.

oSu - 38
fezax - 45

achiro
10/10/2011, 07:42 PM
Weeden is really improved his game. I've noticed his throwing style has really smoothed out. He's more accurate and crisp. I think if oSu has done anything it's that they have allowed him to mature and build his confidence. That said.....I think Blackmon has really let the whole "SuperStar thing get to his head. His DUI last year showed just how immature he is and I think he really putting a lot of stock on how much attention he's been getting as the "Best WR in the Country". He's not the best. He's lost his hunger. Now he could come out and really play his *** off and showcase his talent but I think fezax goes after him and they blitz Weeden putting tons of pressure on him and stops the oSu Offense. Once that happens I see it as a close game in Austin and at the very least a close game where oSu doesn't cover the spread. They might win but I'd take fezax and the points as fezax is butt hurt about getting hit so hard by OU last Saturday.

Ash is a better QB than he showed last Saturday....look for him to really put some scores up. The 4th qtr work he did Saturday will pay off.

oSu - 38
fezax - 45
Weeden looked terrible while under pressure the first few games(6 picks I think). I don't know if he's better or just less pressure but at least I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that's nuts. :D

thecynic
10/10/2011, 07:49 PM
you can root for whomever you want to, but there's no way that monkey rumble that texas put on the field last Saturday can hang with OSU.
No matter the hype Texas sucks as bad as last year, and they don't have Garrett Gilbert to blame.

CowboyMRW
10/10/2011, 07:52 PM
3 of his picks weren't his fault. The receivers tipped them in the air in the middle of the field, and against Tulsa he threw one at the end of the first half. He's made 2 bad throws so far this year that have been picked by the other team, but no interception he's thrown has hurt us. He's been dialed in since Arizona. Weeden has gotten much better than last year.

I still think Blackmon is the best receiver in the NCAA and will be the first receiver taken in the draft, however, he needs to cut out his antics on the field, but I would still choose him over every other receiver on Saturdays.

Texas has the talent to be a top 10 team in the nation every year, but their coaching is suspect. I think OSU wins by 17+, as in no way do I see their defense stopping our offense.

allanace16
10/10/2011, 08:16 PM
I don't see any way Texas wins this game, so I don't find that there's much reason for me to invest energy in rooting one way or the other. Their offense is running full steam right now and I don't think the horns have it in 'em to slow it down, especially after being beaten down by OU. If OSU gets up 10-14 in the first quarter, I think the rout is on. And I think OSU will get there. 66-30 Boone St.

AlboSooner
10/10/2011, 08:18 PM
we need pokie to win

ouwino
10/10/2011, 08:54 PM
i am hoping osu wins and scores at least 45 points. that way they can have a breaking news story on the LHN titled: "Teams from Oklahoma combine to score 100 points against the longhorns in 1 week"

picasso
10/10/2011, 09:06 PM
3 of his picks weren't his fault. The receivers tipped them in the air in the middle of the field, and against Tulsa he threw one at the end of the first half. He's made 2 bad throws so far this year that have been picked by the other team, but no interception he's thrown has hurt us. He's been dialed in since Arizona. Weeden has gotten much better than last year.

I still think Blackmon is the best receiver in the NCAA and will be the first receiver taken in the draft, however, he needs to cut out his antics on the field, but I would still choose him over every other receiver on Saturdays.

Texas has the talent to be a top 10 team in the nation every year, but their coaching is suspect. I think OSU wins by 17+, as in no way do I see their defense stopping our offense.
Blackmon is dangerous but he's got half the career Ryan Broyles does.

CowboyMRW
10/10/2011, 09:13 PM
Blackmon is dangerous but he's got half the career Ryan Broyles does.

I understand that. Blackmon does have one thing on Broyles, a Biletnikoff. I'm a huge fan of big, fast receivers and Blackmon fits that mold perfectly. I'm just saying that when draft day comes around, don't get your hopes up too much for Broyles to be the first receiver taken in the draft, or even the first round.

picasso
10/10/2011, 09:22 PM
I understand that. Blackmon does have one thing on Broyles, a Biletnikoff. I'm a huge fan of big, fast receivers and Blackmon fits that mold perfectly. I'm just saying that when draft day comes around, don't get your hopes up too much for Broyles to be the first receiver taken in the draft, or even the first round.
That's not the point. I don't give one **** about the NFL draft. They are two different types of receiver playing two different positions.
Broyles has been solid and making plays since his first game. He gets open and catches everything. We didn't hear as much as a mouse fart from Blackmon until last season. He's very lucky that Taylor Weeden knocked on Gundy's door.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/10/2011, 09:29 PM
You can't compare Blackmon and Broyles..they are apples and oranges of the WR position...Personally I would take Alshon Jeffery 1st, then Blackmon...Broyles route running has become so precise though..He will find a spot in the league if drafted by the right team.

SoFla Sooner
10/10/2011, 09:31 PM
We need some quality wins down the road, so I'm "cheering" for OSU to win. God my fingers burned just typing that.

picasso
10/10/2011, 09:41 PM
You can't compare Blackmon and Broyles..they are apples and oranges of the WR position...Personally I would take Alshon Jeffery 1st, then Blackmon...Broyles route running has become so precise though..He will find a spot in the league if drafted by the right team.
I'm sick of these dip**** Poke fans ragging on Broyles. There was a Poke on facebook trying to say he was the most overrated WR in the NCAA after the FSU game. Seriously, you Pokes need to shut the hell up about the game of football. Three winning seasons in a row and think you know ****.
**** off you goofball dork wannabes.

SapulpaSooner
10/10/2011, 09:50 PM
OSU 41 TEXAS 31

stoops the eternal pimp
10/10/2011, 09:55 PM
Everyone is always saying this guy will be wes welker, that guy will be wes welker...i've heard a few talk about amendola being like him...the problem is that not every small receiver can be that guy because welker did it..Welker is exceptional at sitting down in his route at the open spot and he is in an offense with a intelligent quarterback who may be one of the best to play the position..

that being said, broyles really has provided a ton of film on sitting down..and I'm glad he is getting some film of actually running more routes than catching bubble screens..I guarantee you that catch of his on the TD at the goalline will be shown at NE, Pittsburg, Kansas City, Miami, NO, and a few more..

Personally though, I don't think MRW was ragging on Broyles..He likes his guy and he should..But sounds like your poke buddies may be some dooshcopters.

cleller
10/10/2011, 10:01 PM
The pokes are surely the better team by far. Of course they could always go to the wrong stadium or something. Just because they are the better team than Texas doesn't mean they're not a bunch of idiots.

Iam4OUru
10/10/2011, 10:34 PM
IMO, you guys are being overly concerned about OU's SOS. Either LSU or Bammer will drop out of the picture come the first week in November (contrary to what their fans think) and there is no way in hell that OU will get jumped if they win out. Neither Wiscy nor Stanford have the sked to jump OU and certainly not Boise and Dabo is just too far down in the rankings. If OU finishes unbeaten, they will sit in one of the top two spots and earn a trip to the Super Dome.

soonergirlNeugene
10/10/2011, 11:02 PM
Any day an Oklahoma team beats Texas is a good day. Besides, we've all see how Mack bounces back after losing to us, but I want to see if last year's implosion after losing to us AND the pokes repeats itself. Call it morbid curiosity XD

StoopTroup
10/10/2011, 11:10 PM
That's not the point. I don't give one **** about the NFL draft. They are two different types of receiver playing two different positions.
Broyles has been solid and making plays since his first game. He gets open and catches everything. We didn't hear as much as a mouse fart from Blackmon until last season. He's very lucky that Taylor Weeden knocked on Gundy's door.

If Blackmon doesn't get his stuff together....he'll go late in the first or early in the 2nd. The NFL has changed and head cases are getting crapped on in the draft. He better get a damn good agent or kill the combines.

StoopTroup
10/10/2011, 11:16 PM
IMO, you guys are being overly concerned about OU's SOS.

Some might be but I think they are gonna lose this weekend. oSu's defense is suspect. Sure they can score but I think our Offense is 10 times what oSu is doing. Great they are throwing massive numbers up. Big Deal. They barely beat TAMU? I don't think they are any good either. fexaz, TAMU and oSu are a toss up when playing each other IMO.

StoopTroup
10/10/2011, 11:23 PM
I am tryng to give Weeden some Kudos for improving his game over last year. I never said he was a Heisman Candidate or even a Draft Prospect. All I'm saying is he depended on Blackmon pulling his trash out of the sky last year and this year I think he's more accurate and his passes are a bit more crisp and and a lot less wobbly.

Sooner_Tuf
10/10/2011, 11:34 PM
I'd be fine if they both find a way to lose.

the-rover
10/11/2011, 12:10 AM
I'd be fine if they both find a way to lose.

Best answer.

But, I never, ever root for texas to win in anything.

NYC Poke
10/11/2011, 12:39 AM
I'm more worried about K-State this year, frankly. I don't think they're quite there yet, but Snyder knows how to coach.

As for the whole Broyles vs. Blackmon thing, I agree. Who cares? Why get in a pizzing match about it? Stupid. They're both great and they will both play on Sundays. I really don't care where they go in the draft, other than the fact that it's nice to see your team's players do well. I do think it's being a bit harsh on him to call him a headcase, though. Seems like a good kid to me.

STEP, as always, it's a pleasure reading your analyses. You provide real insight. Any chance you could replace Ubben?

We'll kill Texas. The only way they keep it close is if they get their running game going early, although that didn't exactly work out for A&M.

CowboyMRW
10/11/2011, 12:57 AM
I'm sick of these dip**** Poke fans ragging on Broyles. There was a Poke on facebook trying to say he was the most overrated WR in the NCAA after the FSU game. Seriously, you Pokes need to shut the hell up about the game of football. Three winning seasons in a row and think you know ****.
**** off you goofball dork wannabes.

I am in no way knocking on Broyles. He's a great receiver and even better person. I was just saying who I prefer. I like big, physical receivers and Blackmon provides that to me more than Broyles. Also, from watching games last year, Blackmon sort of made Weeden. Weeden was extremely young at the position and if he got in trouble he would just throw it up and let Blackmon come down with it. But this year, Weeden is hitting everyone, and is really excelling. I think he is light years ahead of where he was last year.

Also STEP, I would take Alshlon first also.

NYC Poke
10/11/2011, 01:04 AM
Sure, it was his first year starting, but it's a little difficult referring to Weeden as "young" at anything. :courage:

The point is well taken, though. He's gotten much better at checking down this season instead of just chucking the ball up in Blackmon's direction like he did last year (Gundy as QB had that luxury with Hart Lee Dykes as well). That's one of the reasons Blackmon's stats are down this year, and I'm fine with it.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/11/2011, 01:59 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I want OSU to lose every single game. No matter who they play. Period.My sentiments. Orange ag is too repulsive for me to wish well.

10/12/2011, 06:55 PM
After considering the situmation a bit more, I am double-dog convinced I want tx to upset the orange ags...I WOULD HATE FOR HAPPY-SLAPPY-CLAPPY MACKY TO LOSE HIS JOB, wouldn't you?

Okie35
10/12/2011, 06:57 PM
* keeps it close but if Ok State plays flat * could win. I don't know why ppl want them to be undefeated until Dec. 3rd. I couldn't care less.

Okie35
10/12/2011, 06:59 PM
I am in no way knocking on Broyles. He's a great receiver and even better person. I was just saying who I prefer. I like big, physical receivers and Blackmon provides that to me more than Broyles. Also, from watching games last year, Blackmon sort of made Weeden. Weeden was extremely young at the position and if he got in trouble he would just throw it up and let Blackmon come down with it. But this year, Weeden is hitting everyone, and is really excelling. I think he is light years ahead of where he was last year.

Also STEP, I would take Alshlon first also.

Blackmon I'll give him his due but he's NO Dez. Dez was better.

mdklatt
10/12/2011, 07:02 PM
OSU will drop 40 on them easily

No doubt, but how many points will the vaunted oSu defense give up?

Okie35
10/12/2011, 07:04 PM
No doubt, but how many points will the vaunted oSu defense give up?

Probably around 35.

cvsooner
10/12/2011, 07:06 PM
I don't know, I just have a weird feeling about this one. Everyone tells me I'm nuts but I think it will be closer than a lot of folks think and it wouldn't completely surprise me to see texass win.I'm with you. Call me crazy.

mdklatt
10/12/2011, 07:11 PM
I hope for a game similar to the classic Halloween Bowls of yore so that one of them beats the hell out of the other for 30 minutes then gags on it in the second half, thus bringing as much misery as possible to both fan bases.

Salt City Sooner
10/12/2011, 07:15 PM
Mack's never lost a game the week after the RRS.

Of course, streaks are meant to be broken.........:D

C&CDean
10/12/2011, 07:20 PM
I think we have a bunch of aglets on this board. Seriously, WGAS? I want neither. I don't care about either. I can't even believe y'all are carrying on like this over something as insignificant as a ball game between the two orange unholies. Seriously y'all, it doesn't matter. Not even a little bit.

That being said, I think the orange aglets are gonna have their hands full. First, they're stupid aglets and they will eventually believe their own press. Second, their defense ain't very good. Third, the whorns are gonna have a serious case of the redass - compliments of Stoops & Co. It'll be closer than y'all think.

usmc-sooner
10/12/2011, 07:28 PM
I'd say OSU wins.

Don't know by how much. I think Texas will be the best D they've faced, it's in austin. I think it depends on Tx offense. If they can score might be close. My feeling is OSU will roll them.

finster
10/12/2011, 07:42 PM
Put your money on OSU. Apparently every team we beat lose the will to live.

possumfat
10/12/2011, 08:22 PM
I know on paper OSPhew should win agaisnt Texas but I just have a weird feeling they could lose! I think Texas will be able to run on the new and improved defense which will limit the amount of opportunities on offense for the pukes. I'm 50/50 on the thought that the Texas defense can disrupt CrazlyLegs Weeden timing......................I think you will see a completely different Texas team this weekend.

VA Sooner
10/12/2011, 08:27 PM
High scoring game on both sides... it will be entertaining. Not sure who to root for either... goes against my grain.

I'd rather just have us win out and move on... nothing to see here folks.

10/13/2011, 01:13 AM
High scoring game on both sides... it will be entertaining. Not sure who to root for either... goes against my grain.

You don't have a pecking order?

Who would you root for in a game between Notre Dame and orange aggy?

NYC Poke
10/13/2011, 02:04 AM
There is a possibility -- remote, but it's a possibility nonetheless -- that LSU and Bama trip up, and we go to 12/3 ranking 1-2. That game would be huge. I'd love to see it. And yes, I know the possiblity for an absolutely Brent Parker-ish soul-crushing loss would be there, but I'd love to see it.

10/13/2011, 02:13 AM
There is a possibility -- remote, but it's a possibility nonetheless -- that LSU and Bama trip up, and we go to 12/3 ranking 1-2. That game would be huge. I'd love to see it. And yes, I know the possiblity for an absolutely Brent Parker-ish soul-crushing loss would be there, but I'd love to see it.It would be an OK deal. But, it would be better if Mack Brown could calm the boo-birds!

picasso
10/13/2011, 01:40 PM
There is a possibility -- remote, but it's a possibility nonetheless -- that LSU and Bama trip up, and we go to 12/3 ranking 1-2. That game would be huge. I'd love to see it. And yes, I know the possiblity for an absolutely Brent Parker-ish soul-crushing loss would be there, but I'd love to see it.
If that happens then take a picture. It's the closest the pokes will ever get to numba one.

sooneron
10/13/2011, 01:49 PM
lOSUr - 52
cows - 27

I would rather osu keep winning, but watching either team lose will be fun.

OU Sooners
10/13/2011, 02:16 PM
the best scenario is this:

OU stomps Texas - DONE
Texas plays close with OSU til the end and wins
OU stomps OSU

We beat them both, OSU loses to Texas, and Texas loses to us.

badger
10/13/2011, 02:18 PM
Let's cheer for both teams to make us giggle repeatedly for any reason whatsoever!

1- Mack clapping
2- Gundy hair gel
3- Weeden being old
4- Blackmon hot dogging
5- Blake Gideon failing on defense
6- Texas' ever changing quarterbacks
7- OMGMCCOYTOSHIPLEYJUSTLIKEDADDYSANDBRUDDERS!
8- Whichever team loses, there will be a wonderful meltdown or 20 to post all week afterward in return for your vBookie participation.

:D

fadada1
10/13/2011, 02:20 PM
i wouldn't be shocked if the pokes drop 80 on them. i also wouldn't be surprised if the cows win. that being said, i'll be pulling for the asteroid to hit sometime in the middle of the 3rd quarter.

10/13/2011, 02:23 PM
the best scenario is this:

OU stomps Texas - DONE
Texas plays close with OSU til the end and wins
OU stomps OSU

We beat them both, OSU loses to Texas, and Texas loses to us.BEST ANSWER Award!

badger
10/13/2011, 02:45 PM
Speaking of the Poke side of the state, I watched the last 10 or so mins of that Old Man Weeden special they had last night and parts of it showed game prep and other stuff. Here are baj's biased observations:

1- Does OU ever have to practice in its stadium? OSU does. All the time. Apparently. Absolutely no practice shots anywhere but at the Bone Pick Stadium. Bet it gets cold practicing outside in December!

2- OSU is undisciplined, especially Blackmon. Ooo, I caught a 10-yard pass. Play to the crowd! Ooo, I didn't get passed to that one time. Complain to Weeden! Hot doggin' to the point that Mangino would eat him instead of chew him out.

3- OSU coaches are undisciplined. Tons of cursing and odd behavior even when they know 20 ESPN cameras are pointed right at them. LOL at the one telling Weeden that throwing an INT is OK. It was so OK that he threw two more (two were pick 6's... did I mention the game was against U-La-La?)

4- A quick shot of Bone Pick WITHOUT AN INTERVIEW OR HIM SAYING A WORD. Wish it was always that simple with their billionaire owner and operator.

5- They are so screwed for all of the reasons above. KSU might beat them before we do.

salth2o
10/13/2011, 02:48 PM
OSU by more than 2 TD's.

NormanPride
10/13/2011, 03:23 PM
The only reason to tune into that ****fest of a game will be the vain hope that the halftime show is a fight between T Boone and Deloss Dodds.

Mad Dog Madsen
10/13/2011, 03:48 PM
4 pages of this sh*t, really? Am I the only one who doesn't give a f*ck about either one of these orange wearing bastards?

8timechamps
10/13/2011, 03:51 PM
If that happens then take a picture. It's the closest the pokes will ever get to numba one.

badger
10/13/2011, 04:03 PM
The only reason to tune into that ****fest of a game will be the vain hope that the halftime show is a fight between T Boone and Deloss Dodds.

Boone: I'm a billionaire Texas donor.

Dodds: You're a dime a dozen at UT.

Boone: Why else would I align myself with this shade of orange instead?

Dodds: Smart man.

Mrs. Boone: HORSIE FARM PRESERVE!

Dodds: Don't worry, Mrs. Pickens, we will ensure that every animal and living create is slaughtered with dignity and respect at the University of Texas, including Bevo. That poor cow's seen enough losing.

Boone: Sooo... wanna clue me in on the reallignment stuff so that I can go blab to the media again?

Dodds: Didn't I already tell you that you're a dime a dozen at UT?

Boone: Shoot. HOLDER!

Holder: Oh sh!t...

Boone: Get me insider reallignment info or I'm divesting!

Holder: Why do you keep threatening to do that? We all know that your donations are so you can hide your money from taxes. We still don't have that practice facility that you promised.

Boone: DIVEST! DIVEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holder: We're talking to BYU, Louisville and West Virginia.

Boone: Hot diggity, where's the newspapers?

C&CDean
10/13/2011, 04:19 PM
4 pages of this sh*t, really? Am I the only one who doesn't give a f*ck about either one of these orange wearing bastards?

No, you're just the second one who DGAS.

fwsooner22
10/13/2011, 04:30 PM
For pure entertainment It doesn't get much better than this one. It's gonna be interesting no matter what happens.

BoulderSooner79
10/13/2011, 04:38 PM
Let's cheer for both teams to make us giggle repeatedly for any reason whatsoever!

1- Mack clapping
2- Gundy hair gel
3- Weeden being old
4- Blackmon hot dogging
5- Blake Gideon failing on defense
6- Texas' ever changing quarterbacks
7- OMGMCCOYTOSHIPLEYJUSTLIKEDADDYSANDBRUDDERS!
8- Whichever team loses, there will be a wonderful meltdown or 20 to post all week afterward in return for your vBookie participation.

:D

I like the way you think.

PalmBeachSooner
10/13/2011, 04:44 PM
If Texas can mess with Wheeden's head then they can win this game. Wheeden is prone to doing some really dumb things when pressured or confused. Of course the Texas QBs, Pete and RePete, will have to play much better and not turn the ball over 5 times. If they can run the ball on OSU then even better.

SoonerBread
10/13/2011, 04:50 PM
OsU by 30