PDA

View Full Version : ESPN convo

BlownGP
10/8/2011, 09:29 PM
I had to post ..This was funny

RTR_Bama

Please tell me how OU even comes close to the SEC?

soonerfanjj

I dont understand why the SEC fans are bent on comparing their entire conference against OU.

Seems like a complex or something, maybe they feel threatened.

Anyway to your point RTR, if OU tried to play a game against the entire SEC it would be a massacre. We are talented, however pitting 22 players vs 264 is just ridiculous.

templinc

LMAO, not sure RTR_Bama can count to 264.

soonerfan1952

Well, in the SEC if a player breaks the law, the School gets the cops to look the other way, or gives the player a 2 game suspension... Lets see, QB involved in breaking a persons back at a bar when he is supposed to be in the dorm. 2 or 3 game supension.. Ask Rhet Bormar what happens at OU if you break the rules.... ohhh and how about Clemson and their QB who's father was ALEGEDLY paid for him to go to school their... Or was it Auburn... doesn't make any difference... they are all like SMU and the old days when OU, OSU, SMU and everyone else was being put on probation...

Its so true too, I cant count how many times LSU fans compare other teams by saying the SEC is better, not LSU is better.
Its like hEEEELLLOO!! Only 2 teams(maybe 3) are good in the SEC... Thats it period..

LiveLaughLove
10/8/2011, 09:47 PM
Tell the Bama guy...scoreboard and scoreboard. In fact, despite the 2 recent NC games, scoreboard on almost all of the SEC teams (I think Ole Miss is the only one with a winning record vs OU).

chad
10/9/2011, 12:15 AM
Tell the Bama guy...scoreboard and scoreboard. In fact, despite the 2 recent NC games, scoreboard on almost all of the SEC teams (I think Ole Miss is the only one with a winning record vs OU).

Florida and Mississippi, but that's only one game against each.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj266/tallguy108/42c43c23.png

SoonerDood
10/9/2011, 01:43 AM
Reading comprehension (and oftentimes, reading itself) is lost on S-E-C! fans.