PDA

View Full Version : Battle of the . . . beatens: tOSU vs nebbish

Jacie
10/6/2011, 04:38 PM
You know how sometimes a game where a team with a great offense plays a team with a great defense will be described as the unstoppable force meets the immovable object?

This week will feature the opposite of that scenario, the easily stopped force (tOSU) meets the object that can be moved quite easily (nebbish).

Both teams currently sharing bottom space in their respective divisions and obviously both hoping to not be left behind after Saturday.

Before the season I was calling this one a nebbish win. I am sticking with that prediction . . .

EatLeadCommie
10/6/2011, 04:43 PM
Yeah I'd be surprised if Nebraska lost this one. Sure, they were destroyed by Wisconsin, but it was in Madison and to a pretty darn good team.

soonercastor
10/6/2011, 04:43 PM
I think Nebraska blows tOSU out.

BoulderSooner79
10/6/2011, 04:44 PM
I dunno, Martinez looked *really* bad against Wisky. His play alone could give this one away. Regardless, few people will care outside the 2 fan bases.

The Maestro
10/6/2011, 05:00 PM
If anyone saw any of Ohio State vs. Miami or Michigan State you would call your bookie and load up on Nebraska. This is going to be a massive blowout.

Veritas
10/6/2011, 05:10 PM
This week will feature the opposite of that scenario, the easily stopped force (tOSU) meets the object that can be moved quite easily (nebbish).
Hell, this made me laugh.

After last weekend's embarrassment at Wisconsin I have no idea how this will go. We're (we being Nebraska) really young defensively and we keep trying to do stuff Martinez really doesn't excel at (like deep balls).

badger
10/6/2011, 06:02 PM
Methinks there will be a meltdown worthy of remembering after this game... which team? Either. :D

CBUS_SOONER
10/6/2011, 06:05 PM
I hope the corn kicks the living hell out of em... Gosh it is ez living here in cbus. :fat: Hopefully I get drunk, we kick texass, I sleep a lil, nebbish kicks THE and I get drunk again

ouduckhunter
10/6/2011, 06:19 PM
I hope the corn kicks the living hell out of em... Gosh it is ez living here in cbus. :fat: Hopefully I get drunk, we kick texass, I sleep a lil, nebbish kicks THE and I get drunk again

Sounds like a fabulous day!! :victorious:

CBUS_SOONER
10/6/2011, 06:39 PM
I hear this sh!t daily...
1. "Tre$$el took the fall because he cares about his player."
2. "Miami did worse stuff."
3. "This stuff happens everywhere"
4. "It will be better when Urban is here next yr"
5. "Usc did worse stuff"
BLAH BLAH BLAH
Also, On Friday's at work, Nobody wears THEo$u gear anymore. LMFAO
Suffer B!tches