PDA

View Full Version : SI Power Rankings

KantoSooner
10/5/2011, 03:15 PM
OU = Darth Vader

Texas = Princess Leia

Did anyone ever see the classic short, "Bambi Meets Godzilla"?

badger
10/5/2011, 03:41 PM
Don't you wanna give your buddies at SF.com a link? :(

SoonerNomad
10/5/2011, 03:53 PM
Here is a link to the story

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/andy_staples/10/04/star-wars-power-rankings/index.html?sct=cf_t11_a2

SI.com has been doing something silly like this every week and it has been a fun read. The guy did all kinds of great literature last week. Made me think he was intelligent. This week's Star Wars theme is a lot less impressive on the intellect scale.

DYNOMITE
10/5/2011, 03:54 PM
Its funny.

IronHorseSooner
10/5/2011, 04:10 PM
I liked that one, I saw it earlier.

Soonerfan88
10/5/2011, 04:23 PM
No college football team this season has made its own fans want to hurl bricks through their televisions as much as the Fightin' Texas Gaggies.

Actually LOL'd at that line.

KantoSooner
10/5/2011, 04:45 PM
Don't you wanna give your buddies at SF.com a link? :(

Oh, I would have, but, beset with momentary stupidity, I forgot to. I'm also laboring under a lack of knowledge regarding how to post my piquant selection of photos. Perhaps you can instruct as to that protocol. ...And then I can get the ability to do so switched on by the mods...And THEN I'll be in business.

BoulderSooner79
10/5/2011, 05:06 PM
Oh, I would have, but, beset with momentary stupidity, I forgot to. I'm also laboring under a lack of knowledge regarding how to post my piquant selection of photos. Perhaps you can instruct as to that protocol. ...And then I can get the ability to do so switched on by the mods...And THEN I'll be in business.

I hate it when posters use uncommon words like 'piquant' and force me to look it up. I don't go to SF.com to use my brain. And now my poor spouse has to endure me trying to use my new found adjective 5 times during the evening. Hrrrmph. ;)

BeaSooner
10/5/2011, 05:15 PM
I hate it when posters use uncommon words like 'piquant' and force me to look it up. I don't go to SF.com to use my brain. And now my poor spouse has to endure me trying to use my new found adjective 5 times during the evening. Hrrrmph. ;)

Roll out a couple during dinner.

cvsooner
10/5/2011, 05:18 PM
OSewe is Han Solo? No, I don't think so.