10/5/2011, 10:42 AM
It is 20 minutes 'til 11 and this is the 3rd post of the entire day. :blue:

jk the sooner fan
10/5/2011, 10:43 AM
this got me in trouble once, long ago

farewell achiro - we hardly knew ye

jumperstop
10/5/2011, 10:54 AM
All the bs went to the political forum. Quality, not quantity...

KantoSooner
10/5/2011, 10:59 AM
Well, I guess this pretty well settles the point that there was any non-political discussion on the South Oval.

Soonerfan88
10/5/2011, 11:35 AM
It's also football realignment season, so most folks are on that forum.

badger
10/5/2011, 11:42 AM
Welll... I'm outta random sh!t topics. Go ahead and start one of those and I promise to contribute :)

OhU1
10/5/2011, 12:08 PM
When they first started a political only board I thought I would never go there. I had seen enough cut-and-paste threads already. But surprisingly enough to me I seldom am in S.O. anymore (there's nothing to talk about, no one posts (all the new blood OUI people who used to post already having been run off). Seems to me more of the discussions worth having are migrating to the politics board.

lexsooner
10/5/2011, 02:40 PM
When they first started a political only board I thought I would never go there. I had seen enough cut-and-paste threads already. But surprisingly enough to me I seldom am in S.O. anymore (there's nothing to talk about, no one posts (all the new blood OUI people who used to post already having been run off). Seems to me more of the discussions worth having are migrating to the politics board.

People love to talk about sex and also about themselves, so more threads with self-gratifying subject matters will be forthcoming.

sappstuf
10/5/2011, 02:59 PM
People love to talk about sex and also about themselves, so more threads with self-gratifying subject matters will be forthcoming.

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/49790_o.gif