PDA

View Full Version : My Burnt Orange T Shirt

hawaii 5-0
10/4/2011, 09:01 PM
I have a Burnt Orange T Shirt that I'm especially proud of. I've had it for years and save it for very special occasions. I think it'll come in handy this weekend.

My favorite occasion for my Burnt Orange T Shirt comes when it's time to put a new wax ring under the toilet. After I pull the toilet I stuff that Burnt Orange T Shirt right down that sewage hole where all the foul smells are. It really does a good job absorbing the putrid stink until I can get a new wax ring in place. It's also great for cleaning that green ugly crud around the hole before the toilet is replaced into position.

Whenever I have a dirty gutter on the house that needs a thorough cleaning of the leaf sludge and grime I whip out that Burnt Orange T Shirt. It gets into that gutter and really goes after the mold and cruddy buildup that the gutter's accumulated. Those gutters are soon sparkling.

My Burnt Orange T Shirt is also handy when it comes time to clean that grime you get on your car wheels. It's like it's a regular Filth Magnet.

I wouldn't trade that Burnt Orange T Shirt for anything.

Of course I'll be watching the Sooners rip a new azzhole into the Whorns this Saturday. I'll enjoy the Burnt Orange T Shirt Sunday.

5-0

SicEmBaylor
10/4/2011, 09:09 PM
There's no way I'd touch that burnt orange shirt with a 10' pole after just ONE of those disgusting activities.