PDA

View Full Version : My new "least favorite" longwhorn...

The Maestro
10/4/2011, 05:41 PM
...has to be the new DC, Manny Diaz. He is a big fan of Manny Diaz. Even though he has been in coaching like ten years and was an intern at ESPN before that.

http://www.statesman.com/sports/longhorns/horns-latest-defensive-guru-diaz-coaches-beyond-his-1893733.html

You're so brash and attacking, Manny. Congrats on that attacking defense that has five sacks this year...with that great competition you've faced 1.25 sacks per game is crazy good, yo!

Bring it...Landry just needs to find where Blake Gideon is and throw to the receiver at that spot!

The hate is building...

10/4/2011, 06:11 PM
You sound scared. Give credit where credit is due.

Peach Fuzz
10/4/2011, 06:13 PM
Touche! Congrats on the 5 sacks this year UT! Credit for you!

MyT Oklahoma
10/4/2011, 06:16 PM
All of them. :smug:

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/4/2011, 06:18 PM

credit is given when credit is earned....so far, he's done well against ****ty competition. needs to play popcorn state a few hundred more times before we give him any credit.

OUNASH
10/4/2011, 09:23 PM

1981 or should I say Texas Troll,
Get ready for a good old fashioned butt kickin. This Oklahoma offense is getting ready to make Mr. Diaz head spin.

oudavid1
10/5/2011, 10:44 AM

What is there to be scared of, this site is a combination of fans and the anonymity of the internet.

kevpks
10/5/2011, 10:47 AM

Texas is beating the cupcakes on it's schedule. Congrats. At this rate, you'll be in San Diego instead of home for bowl season.

NormanPride
10/5/2011, 10:49 AM
Texas D held BYU to 16 points at home.

We held FSU to 13 on the road.

ATX Sooner
10/5/2011, 11:07 AM
A few of the Shaggy chumps even think they're going to hold us to less than 24 points. ahahahaha!!!

The Maestro
10/5/2011, 11:08 AM

Funny. If you say it enough you might believe it. Dood is like Colin Cowherd working at ESPN and deciding, "I want to be a coach!" Good on him...he's obviously president of his fan club and so proud of himself for shutting down the most anemic Florida offense in the past decade. Oh, and he slowed down Cam Newton which means what compared to OU? Does he think Auburn last year and OU this year run the same offense? I sure hope so...he's gonna be SHOCKED when Landry doesn't fake hand offs and run.

Just go where Gideon is...that guy is incredibly average.

SoonerAtKU
10/5/2011, 11:11 AM
Ah, he's fine. What it tells me is that he had to send 8 guys just to get one of his 5 sacks this year. Pretty-please send 8 against this group of OL, TE, and RBs. We'll even leave one unblocked to throw the slant to Broyles and have him pick up a quick 25 yds.

Also, good job beating John Brantley at Florida, Manny. Nobody else has been able to do that...

primetime43
10/5/2011, 11:22 AM
I guess he is the next coach in waiting at *.