PDA

View Full Version : toSu-Nebbish is the prime time ABC game Saturday???

SoonerLaw09
10/3/2011, 02:50 PM
I'll be the first to say a big huge MEH!

Cripple. Fight.

I understand all the various reasons why we never play the RRS at night, but come on. Oh well, now there's something I can turn on if I'm having trouble sleeping.

rekamrettuB
10/3/2011, 02:56 PM
What I think will be funny this week is ABC will have the #1 team in the nation at 11 and CBS will have the #1 team in the nation at 2:30.

badger
10/3/2011, 03:21 PM
No, it's perfect. Let Nebby beat tOSU. We all need to watch and enjoy the demise of one of the most corrupt programs of this decade. They were just borrowing time all those years of cover-ups and now it's time make up for all those years of not-losing (well, unless you count the Rose Bowls, lol)

Widescreen
10/3/2011, 03:44 PM
Mark May unloaded in the tOSU offense Saturday night. Said it was the worst he's seen in 25 years. LOL.

soonerinabilene
10/3/2011, 03:45 PM
Unfortunately, I think we will still be stuck with mushburger calling it.

tfoolry
10/3/2011, 03:52 PM
Maybe he'll get arrested before the game....

Lincoln police cite Brent Musburger on alcohol charge
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — ABC Sports' play-by-play man Brent Musburger was cited by Lincoln police Saturday evening for having an open container of alcohol in a vehicle and drinking from it, a police captain said Sunday.
Capt. Allen Soukup said Musburger was cited at 6:10 p.m. Saturday on a public street just west of Memorial Stadium. Musburger was a passenger in the car and was drinking a beer, Soukup said — a Budweiser.

Musburger, 66, had just finished broadcasting the Huskers' game against the University of Pittsburgh.

He was one of several people who were cited for similar alcohol offenses Saturday, Soukup said.

The fine, if Musburger chooses not to fight the citation, is $144, the captain said.

Efforts to reach Musburger through ABC Sports headquarters in New York were unsuccessful.

An ABC Sports spokesman did not immediately return a call from The Associated Press.

OrlandoSooner
10/3/2011, 04:48 PM
I had to google that article above ^^^. I somehow missed that 6 years ago. I can't believe I never read that before.

CBUS_SOONER
10/3/2011, 06:22 PM
and THE is having more NCAA issues. lmfao burn mutha ****as