PDA

View Full Version : Meltdowns around college football

Pages : 1 [2]

OU Sooners
10/18/2011, 04:51 PM
OMG!!!!!!!! PULL YOUR ****ING HEAD OUT OF YOUR *** AND REALIZE THAT THERE ARE MAJOR, MAJOR, MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH THIS STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!! WE SHOULD HAVE FIRED MACK AFTER THE UCLA GAME IN 1998, IT'S ****ING CLEAR HE DOESN'T HAVE A ****ING CLUE!!!!!!!!!! THE HORNS HAVE EVERY SINGLE, AND I DON'T MEAN JUST 'MOST', BUT EVERY ****ING SINGLE 6-STAR RECRUIT IN THE COUNTRY CRAWLING ON THEIR ****ING HANDS AND GODDAMN KNEES BEGGING TO COME TO TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE CLEARLY HAD THE #1 RECRUITING CLASS IN THE COUNTRY SINCE 19-****ING-98, AND WE'VE COMPLETELY ****ING WASTED IT!!!!!!! iF YOU DON'T ****ING AGREE WITH ME YOU MUST NOT KNOW A GODDAMN THING ABOUT FOOTBALL, CLEARLY YOU NEVER PLAYED **** IN HIGH SCHOOL I WAS A ****ING BADASS AND OK IT'S NOT COOL TO WEAR YOUR LETTER JACKET AT 45 BUT **** MAN I'M JUST SAYIN' YOU GOTTA ****ING REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!! ****!!!!! WE GODDAMN SUCK AND ****ING ***** MACK ISN'T GOING TO CHANGE ****, I'D POST SOME MORE BUT IT'S 7PM ON SUNDAY SO I HAVE TO GO TO WORK...

Classic meltdown from a Texas fan! ha ha I love the fact that he is going to work at 7 P.M. on a sunday too. In his letter jacket no doubt. I'd love to walk by this guy with a football in my hands and just all of a sudden toss it to him and then tackle the **** out of him yelling FUMBLE the whole time...

badger
10/18/2011, 04:54 PM
http://media.mlive.com/ganggreen/photo/adam-james-6961d58dc6303efc.jpg

I'm done supporting Tubs. He's coasting. F. That.

How is a meltdown not justified? Just like the Aggie game, we won the stats battle but lost the game.

The team is young
injuries
but he's a great recruiter
championships
next year (famous last words)
blah, blah, blah

just got out coached on all 3 sides of the ball.

right now I reserve the right to be ****** at our coach ******* the game down his leg.

I miss Mike Leach. This team is a 4-8 stinking pile of crap.

And let's go Rangers, win the f*ing world series.

But, hey, we have the same record as UT!!!!!

It can't get much worse

Losing sucks. We're going to be 0-8 against our 4 main rivals after this season.

Tech has become completely irrelevant

I am sad.

A James had a few catches tonight. Look at the upside.

Very frustrating as a Tech alum. Academically we are irrelevant as well. Even Okie State has blown past us, and Tier 1 research funding seems to be forever just out of reach. Ugh. We have to get the good ol boy mentality out of our system completely, but alas, I know it's not happening anytime soon.

We'll have juco's trying to schedule us now.

and we are very, very boring.

You mean running the same running play 20 times and the same pass route 50 times is boring ?

This Saturday is going to be fun. I can tell already.

8timechamps
10/18/2011, 05:07 PM
It doesn't take a loss to get a meltdown:

Pokes, you're up!

http://www.blogcdn.com/jobs.aol.com/articles/media/2011/08/mike-gundy-293jt081711.jpg

The cause of the meltdown here. (http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Oklahoma-State-Cowboys-beat-Texas-Longhorns-sloppy-play-bodes-poorly-for-Mike-Gundy-101511)

OP is saying this. (http://www.orangepower.com/threads/wow-have-you-seen-this-article-on-fox-sports.128845/)

Gundy's response here. (http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/OSU/article.aspx?subjectid=93&articleid=20111017_93_B4_Ecrtrm676079)

Seriously Poke fans... at least they're talking about you now. The complaint used to be that the media ignored you. :stunned:

This is all pretty funny. The reason OSU won't be in the national title game is because they can't play defense. I'll give Gundy credit for building a solid team, a team that should make a case at a BCS game, but not the title game. They won't be able to match our scoring in Stillwater.

badger
10/19/2011, 11:00 AM
I would stop picking on KU... but they're so entertaining!

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/99424/Throwback_Jayhawk.jpg

So what's the definition of this week's moral victory? Anything under 30 points?

We are 11 point underdogs. Moral victories do not apply in this case. Winning is this week's definition of victory.

Anything better than a 59-7 beatdown will have to be marked down as "progress".

Kind of like TA made progress against KSU from 1998 through 2000.

1998: KSU 54, KU 6
1999: KSU 50, KU 9 (41 point loss = less than 48 point loss = progress)
2000: KSU 52, KU 13 (39 point loss = less than 41 point loss = progress)
2001: KSU 40, KU 6 (34 point loss = less than 39 point loss = progress)

I never thought I would think whistfully about the TA days. But here I am.

We got a moral victory against OU.

The Gill-ites will again strain all credulity to find something on which to give Gill not only his full contract length but also a Peyton Manning type extension. When stats don't work it will turn into the eye test. When that doesn't work some possible future 3 star recruit. Reason, stat and results will never convince them - not that is until Gill has completely flushed our program down the toilet. Of course by then the football anchor may have sunk our basketball team to the MWC.

20 points. If we stay within 20, it will be proof positive that we're on the right track and just need to give Gill another 2 years... And by the end of those 2 years, we might just be able to be in a Big 12 game with a chance to win in the fourth quarter.

To hell with moral victories. I say we win and sent KSU fan into a suicidal depression.

Goalposts in the lake.

There is an easy definition for moral victory, it is a loss. Moral victorys are only excuses for not winning. We need to win the game or mark it up as a loss.

It will be a moral victory if Turner Gill realizes that the K-state game is more than just a regular opponent. I'm glad at least some of his players get that.

Seriously, KU fans are so much fun... if only I didn't hate them already for Rock Chalking at our Llloyd Noble last basketball season.

You may also note that I have stopped begging you all to participate in vBookie. You see... the thing is... YOU GUYS KEEP WINNING. Even when I try to con you into betting into a sure-fire win to gain all of vBookie's losses back, you guys still win thanks to a few late Arkansas State touchdowns (speaking of, I wonder if FIU boards are melting down...). So, participate or not, but if you participate less, maybe vBookie will lose less. :mad:

badger
10/19/2011, 11:06 AM
Ladies and gentlement, the Fark Board legend, NED:
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/11/2006/11/medium_nednednedned.jpg

GOD DAMNIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!!!!!!!!!!

WESLEY CAN YOU FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOT OVERTHROW A RECEIVER LIKE FIFTY TIMES PER GAME YO ARE YOU KIDDING ME

HEY DEFENSE GOOD $$$$ NOTICING THAT ASPIN WANTED TO RUN OH I DON'T KNOW ELEVENTY BILLION TIMES GOOD $$$$

MARIO IS GOING TO DROPKICK SOME FOOLS THIS WEEK

Mario should definitely be sticking some size 12's into people's butts this week in practice. Wesley needs that and to throw footballs through tires until his arm falls off, then re-attach the sucker and do it all over again.

I am tired of the predictable play calling (just because we run the spread,doesn't mean we have to be predictable!), the over throwing, the not adjusting to a mobile QB, and everything everyone else is saying here.

UUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!! This was so frustrating to watch!

So after sleeping I thought I would feel better from the loss. I was wrong, they just took it to us and we didn't do anything about it.

Like Que Bola was saying at the S Bar....Oh No, We Suck Again!

AAAAAAARGH! Me Angry!

Someone in another thread mentioned making a montage of Carroll overthrowing passes. I'd like to see a montage of all the times we've given up a first down on third and long.

Somehow, I still have hope that we'll win the rest of our games, but for now...

AAAAAAARGH!

Our offensive play book is probably smaller than a four paged children's book. Based on the variety of our plays as well, the children's book is probably a more complicated read.

FIU RAGE MONTAGE ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I'm not gonna lie, I'm very pissed.

can we please not be so predictable on 1st down? we always run, duh.

Hulk SMASH puny LBs who cant tackle!

The paperbags are coming!!!!!!

If you missed our epic NED farking thread, the back story is that when FIU and Miami got into a big brawl (this was the incident, aside from a lot of losing, that prompted Coker's firing), out comes this FIU player from the bench... a PLAYER ON CRUTCHES, and he starts... SWINGING HIS CRUTCHES. Go Ned!

badger
10/19/2011, 12:04 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/0816/rn_a_applewhite_simms_ms_300.jpg

Can we please...
Stop complaining about our team.

We shouldn't have to wait 2 years to be competitive again, dammit

If i hear were young one more time i'm going to scream.

About as loud as I will if I see were for we're or your for you're one more time!!!

Were going to have to do a better job of posting because we don't want what your reading to make you scream.

Well, start screaming, because we are!!!!! It's time to face the facts, it will 2 years before we are back to what you are spoiled to.

WE'RE YOUNG DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREAM YOUR *** OFF.

Frankly, KSU, AGGY and Baylor are looking like a loss and MIZZU is on the road.

bad juju left over from last year

This never gets old. I might have to do more the rest of the week from our bevo overlords :mack:

badger
10/19/2011, 12:48 PM
Guess who whorn plays this weekend...

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/876/114/UT-HEAD-DOWN__SP_553356c_display_image.jpg

We will stomp a MUDHOLE in Open Date's *** this Saturday.

No one tackles air like Gideon.

I willing to bet Drunken Mule all my life savings that Texas has no chance of winning against Open Date!

I am so excited for this weekend!!!!

yep, gonna' kick the **** out of "bye-week"

Gideon should starts this weekend. What's that you say? He'll be a coach on the mother****ing field, and bring his lunch pail.

I'm gonna go take a **** on bye week's bus. who's with me?

Confidence remains high that we will have marginal success this weekend.

**** open date aggy!!!!!!

Ash will have time to pass.

In my playing days we would do warmups to " Beat xyz"who ever we were playing ..I'll never forget during off week we all did jumping jacks to " Beat off"
Coaches were pissed. extra sprints ensued. it was worth it.

8timechamps
10/19/2011, 03:43 PM
Badger, anything from the Tigah's forums on the recent suspensions? I'm sure that is meltdown worthy news in the bayou.

Okie35
10/19/2011, 04:30 PM
I am so excited for this weekend!!!!

yep, gonna' kick the **** out of "bye-week"

We will stomp a MUDHOLE in Open Date's *** this Saturday.

**** open date aggy!!!!!!

hahahahahaha

badger
10/19/2011, 05:09 PM
By request:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_xuQ8tHOjFjo/TJ7aBLeIpfI/AAAAAAAAAlE/28o8QZmcv2k/s1600/Les%20Miles.jpg

frick. EVERYTHING.

:banghead: :banghead:

you have to fail 5 tests before they suspend you.

(Will Miles keep the program classy and kick them off the team for good?) seriously? is this a serious statement?

can they test for fake weed

getting busted for fake weed will make us more a laughing stock than getting the real deal

these starters on our team a f&$&$# IDIOTS!!! How can they let sh!t like this happen when SO MUCH IS AT STAKE?!?!?!?!

Honey Badger don't care. He smokes what he wants.

Well, there is always the PapaJohns.com bowl....

Look on the bright side guys...At least we are already bowl eligible.

We've almost gone Full U. I expect us to show up in Tuscaloosa in Camo.

Shocking, players don't seem to respect Miles or his team rules...I wonder why?

I can only foresee us beating Bama by 2 or 3 touchdowns rather than 5 without Honey Badger and Spencer Weed.

Jesus Christ some of you are so fricking stupid and jump to conclusions. It's reported it's only for fricking Auburn. AUBURN! Chill the frick out and relax. We are going to be okay.

"OMG there goes our NC chances." for fricks sake.

Why don't we suspend them for Bye U and WKU?

Heisman down the drain

frick me !!! you can't get through a fricking day without some LSU scandal. My God...somebody named Les Miles needs to kick some fricking ***. WTF just happened today ? Un-Freaking real. Only at LSU ? God dang it.

I guess it was too good to be true. Now the Tigers have an excuse why they can't beat Alabama this year. How fricking selfish can these MOFO's be ? frick all these thugs. Go let em play for U of Miami. Stupid arse ****e. Man..I am pissed off now. Saban must be in a great mood this afternoon. Way to go TEAM !!

Kick that arse off the team. Miles needs to put a stop to this bull ****e. Your the #1 team in the nation and all eyes are on you, you need to act like it. You can be the best player in the nation but if you do stupid ****, the hell with you, get your arse out of the program.

Great. Now we have to put up with this.

Les Miles eat grass but the the
Tiger players smoke it. Firebomb

Honey badger dont give a ****e.

Nobody told me today was "Holy frickin ****" Day.

Screw Tyrann. He has been a horrible representation of our school and himself over the last couple of weeks. Quit tweeting and facebooking you tool.

In case you are curious, the Twitter they are all angry about is here. (http://twitter.com/#!/TM7_Era)

In russia bump fists you.

Well this absolutely blows

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/19/2011, 05:26 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?161263-the-MAD-HATTER-for-US-Senate-from-LA-!!!

8timechamps
10/19/2011, 06:21 PM
LSU fans are crazy. Half of them think it's "no big deal", the other half thinks Les should kick'em off the team. Didn't know LSU had any level headed fans.

Thanks for the LSU meltdown Badj!!

badger
10/20/2011, 08:26 AM
LSU fans are crazy. Half of them think it's "no big deal", the other half thinks Les should kick'em off the team. Didn't know LSU had any level headed fans.

Thanks for the LSU meltdown Badj!!

In case anyone's wonder what all the "frick" and "****e" is about, it's apparently a tiger droppings thing.

Sooo... I left off around page 25 of their mega thread yesterday, continuing where I left off...

http://i.imgur.com/VpepL.gif

If LSU loses these three will be vilified without mercy in the history of LSU football.

We have All-Americans backing up both those guys.

Pre-requisit for college.....ya got to be stupid.

We are stacked all around.

not saying that kids dont make mistakes, but what is there to "LOVE about this ****?"

What right do you have to sound so condescending to anyone, you scared little girl?

No more Heisman talk for the,"Hemp Badger".

KEEP YOUR arse CLEAN.....DAMIT..WE ARE working on a National Championship

Instead of the players wearing #7 on their arms they decided to come out of the tunnel through the smoke.

Bar fights, weed suspensions, guess we are really living like the "U" LSU...

Would you believe my Honey Badger shirt just came in today? Oh well. I will wear it anyway.

i would suspend them for the bye week also

Everything that this team has gone through and worked for is going to mess around and go down the fricking crapper if this team is not careful. They have the chance to do something special and are about to **** it away.

That is such bull ****e.

I could careless if a kid is doing drugs. Just don't get caught and embarrass university.

http://i.imgur.com/R2Ogn.gif

8timechamps
10/20/2011, 11:49 AM
No more Heisman talk for the,"Hemp Badger".

That's funny.

badger
10/20/2011, 03:51 PM
I am kind of disappointed in you all. Week after week you all kept getting vRich and making each week's OU game more popular than the last... and it's already Thursday and the Tech game doesn't crack the leader boards yet?!

vBet the farm on it. Now.

Link (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?161226-OU-versus-Texas-Tech)

I am giving this to you in good faith that you will not let OU-Tech break the trend of having each Sooner game be more popular than the last!

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lexmvw05nW1qesdt5o1_500.jpg

Well, KSU brought back Coach Old Ballz. Granted Mangino isn't as beloved as COB, but if we keep losing like we are he will soon be elevated to that status.

God I miss that fat bastard.

Just received my girls of the SEC playboy in the mail. Can't believe they are going to ruin this with girls of Missouri. The air brush artist is going to have to be busy getting rid of mustaches, nip hair, and cottage cheese butt.

I hope Bill Snyder dies really soon.

That's just wrong.

It isn't wrong. It is right. I really do want him to die soon.

F*** those purple asshats

(what needs to happen for us to beat KSU) the entire KSU team to die..along with any potential walk ons.

Only shot we have

While still suffering from a devastating and painful loss, I hope every k-state fan gets towed, and has an overall shi**y day.

badger
10/20/2011, 05:40 PM
Hello there... this thread might make some of you smirk:

Link (http://oklahoma.247sports.com/Board/86/What-are-we-paying-for-4926696/1)

badger
10/21/2011, 08:02 AM
Please continue vBetting on the OU-Tech game. It's not even cracking the top 5! :(

http://knightnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/ucfmed.jpg

so seriously....dont worry. It's not like UAB is the worst team in the country!

I'm speechless....

And... that's about it. UCF lost to one of three remaining winless programs in the country and that's all they have to say. Heh.

badger
10/21/2011, 10:47 AM
Well, at least the Tech game is #5 now :)

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2008/08/26/2008140259.jpg

I FEEL TERRIBLE FOR THESE KIDS

They did not sign up for this lack of direction and level of mediocrity.

Rick now 0-6 after a bye week...Avg margin of loss 32 pts

every stat in the Neu era is pathetic...

At the moment I felt so embarrssed to be ucla fan. I wondered is this football program Jinx,is there a voodoo curse over our football program???

EARLY TERMINATION WOULD BE DISSASTEROUS . . .

CAUSE WERE CAUGHT BETWEEN A ROCK AND HARD PLACE. WHO ON THIS TEAM COULD COACH ANY BETTER? AND IF DG BROUGHT ANYONE IN NOW, THAT DOESNT RUN THE PISTOL SYSTEM. OR WE BRING SOMEONE IN WITH A NEW SYSTEM AT THIS POINT. WERE SCREWED EITHER WAY!

Early terminarion didn't seem to hurt AZ. They fired their HC 5 days ago and they opened a can on us tonight. I say fire away!!!!!!!!!!

He left UW in ruins.

We tried to warn you.

I think the 11 other pac 10 schoolswould probably be happy to cover Rick's salary - $125K each
to keep him at UCLA for years to come

He's destroyed two programs. Decent recruiter, terrible coach. Tricky Ricky is truly the master of deception.

MOOR TIME FOR WHAT HOW MUCH TIME DOES A LOSER NEED.

Ironically, when UW first hired Rick, several posters from Colorado came to our board to warn us. We thought they were just being sour grapes, which was the reaction I got when I posted my concerns here.

Some things never change.

Wanna hear a joke? COACH Neuheisel
Wanna hear a fat joke? ATHLETIC DIRECTOR DAN GUERRERO
but the biggest joke of all? Punting is winning

Naturally some RN loyalistas will want another year of this...but those dudes must be trOJans in disguise.

Mental note: captialize "OJ" in "trojans" hehe

I'm beyond grief and despair... Beyond acceptance even... It's clear that UCLA is in a downward spiral... And the ones in charge of the football program will never have the ability to do what needs to be done to stop it. What's more, it's all athletics at UCLA that's at stake. If things stay the way they are, you'll be where I am... Or lose your sanity.

firing RN and DG isn't enough.

time to drop the football program.

"Rick is my coach," Guerrero said after watching the lopsided loss. "I don't know who is talking about him being relieved early, but it's certainly not me. He's a great Bruin. I want to see him succeed."

and Donovan McNabb will win a Super Bowl.....if just given a little more time.

He also said that Great Britain can beat the Axis without the US getting into the war, 100% stated financing will work, Byzantium will beat back the Turks, Montezuma is immortal and the Assyrian Empire will never fall.

a part of me wants to cry

IF HES A COACH HE SUCKES 42 7 HALF TIME ARZ. THAT SUCKS BUT HELL HE S AGOOD CHACH
OK NOT BY STANDARDS BUT DR SAYS 500% IS OK BULL ****.

Since OWS represents the 99% versus the elite 1%, doesn't the same hold true for UCLA football...1% elitists in the MC are holding the rest of us hostage. I guess they are too big fail.

UCLA FOOTBALL WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER GAME THIS YEAR

There are a surprising number of thread titles in ALL CAPS on the UCLA boards :D

"We'll win three more. We've won every other game so far, so that's 6-6. I'll just assume we'll make a bowl game. Mission accomplished. I'll check in next year."

- Dan Guerrero

SC WILL KICK ARE *** MUST LOVE IT I DON:T DO YOU?

RICK FIRES STAFF. BUT KEEPS HIM SELF. MUST OF BEEN HELL OF MOVE

UCLA SC WILL KICK *** RICK N MAY GET FIRED THEN MAYBE

HEY UCLA MUST LOVE RN GET IN THE REAL WORLD UCLA RULES

DAN G NEEDS TO FIRE RN THIS IS SAID FOR FOOTBALL LOOKS HSHOOOO

HAVE UCLA TICKETS FOR FREE CAN'T GIVE AWAY

HIGH SCHOOL TEAM COULD BEAT UCLAAAAAA

READY FOR UCLA BASKETBALL

ucla foOtball sucks RICK N COACH NEEDS TOGO FIRD WRONG COACH.ATF

RIK IS GONE WHY WAIT SO LONG ARZ DIDN'T

Really, there must have been a lot of drunk thread starting in LA last night :D

badger
10/21/2011, 02:30 PM
Tech is now fourth-most. Cmon guys!

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Rick+Neuheisel+Kevin+Prince+zXBhhENs4twm.jpg

Ucla nerd fawk alums wanted that bitch. That's where Dan gets his money. I don't blame Dan or Rick. Its the liberal fajjets at Ucla who have never thrown a ball or caught a pass that I blame. F U guys.

UCLA's best program is gymnastics

I'm turning this game off and I'm going to watch the Food Network or the Travel Channel.

I suppose you want a guy with UCLA ties. That how we ended up with our last two busts...

I think Richard Simmons would be an improvement

Rick has turned the football program into a laughing stock.

They can't do anything right.

They are incredibly painful to watch.

While we're at it, fire Guerreo too.

It's beyond pathetic right now how much management has no commitment to their football program... I'm embarrassed.

1. Our head coach and AD are incompetent and clueless.
2. Our chancellor - not sure if he knows who the AD is or if we have a football program

ouduckhunter
10/21/2011, 02:44 PM
I think Richard Simmons would be an improvement!!! HaHaHaHa!!! That makes me laugh!!!

10/21/2011, 02:57 PM
Mental note: captialize "OJ" in "trojans" hehe -Badger

I like that A LOT. You will no doubt see it again here on this message board.

8timechamps
10/21/2011, 02:58 PM
Badj, you sucked me into the UCLA vbet...Imma have to watch you closely now :)

badger
10/21/2011, 02:59 PM
The california fanbases hate california more than the rest of us. it was quite enlightening (but obviously drunk) discussions!

badger
10/21/2011, 05:48 PM
I was hoping you all would top the KU event so I could do another SF.com meltdown for you all. Alas, you are just now topping 300, so you are stuck with this:

http://www.gifsoup.com/view2/1226571/ku-tackling-o.gif

I'm certainly hoping these losers' stench of lameness and next level dorkiness doesn't stain our beautiful college town.

KSU football will cease to exist when Maggie finally shoots Mr. Burns for the last time. We saw what happened last time he left.

why do we have so many KSU fans polluting this board?

65-38-5 all time, b!tches

^^^whorn does this after we embarrass them too (or beforehand, if they expect to get beat)

Here at Kansas State we only care about scoreboard. Except when we don't have it, in which case we care about history. But only recent history. Kind of recent. About eleven years of it. But not the last eleven years. Like, subtract the last five or six years, and then the previous eleven years. That's the kind of recent history we're talking about. Except in basketball, in which case history is utterly irrelevant, and only the future which hasn't happened yet matters, except when we're trying to convince people we have a basketball school, in which case history matters, but only the last forty years. Or rather, the last forty years before the last twenty years.

K-State fans making fun of KU tourney losses is like the current Cincinnati Bengals making fun of the early 90's Buffalo Bills.

Thats just translates into "we suck recently so lets talk all time record."

Don't forget to deposit your bottles and cups into their appropriate receptacle. MEEEEEOOOWWWWWW!!!1!!111!!

Remember when it took all of 2 years of mediocre football for your fanbase to quit on Bill Snyder, and send him off during his last home game in front of thousands of empty seats?

There are so many great images in that thread that I'm gonna steal em all for when we play KSU. Check em out on the fark board.

8timechamps
10/21/2011, 07:39 PM
I hope you're ready for all the "meltdownedness" that's coming when the pokes lose to Mizzou...

I don't really think they will lose, but wouldn't that be great?!

IBleedCrimson
10/21/2011, 08:13 PM
^ i sure as hell am

badger
10/22/2011, 04:51 PM
Live from the Grove where they're even considering Mike Gundy to replace Nutt at this point...
http://sportscrab.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/cr2.jpg

We need to...
Do like Arkansas did for years and play a weak non conference schedule and get 4 four wins and hope to get 2 conference wins and go to a bowl.

If Nutt goes bowling we're stuck with him.

We upset the point spread - soooo I am thinking 2 or 3 year extension for Nutt and Boone or just Boone

Watch Nutt spin this crap.....and watch us keep him...and we can talk about how we went O for the SEC in 2011 but man we came close against ARky.

shoot me now if i gotta deal with this crap another year

BANG, BANG

pause....

self inflicted BANG

Do you have any bullets left? If not, I'm willing to beat my brains out with the empty gun

Making me come back from the dead to explain I shot you too. Ugh. This is not a good day.

i wonder if losing to arkansas will force pete's hand to fire Nutt in one final attempt to save his job. this has gone too far. 10 straight sec losses, blacking out Boone, forward rebels full page ads, negative national press, all of ole miss' dirty laundry being aired in the middle of one of our worst football seasons in school history. not to mention its all happening during the single biggest fundraising campaigns in school history. tisk tisk tisk

We're too stupid to do what's necessary.

this sucks. it could be worse tho. we could Be ringing cowbells :/

I can't even win as ole miss in a video game

badger
10/22/2011, 05:01 PM
http://media.lawrence.com/img/croppedphotos/2009/12/15/gill_ku_coach_t650.jpg

If Gill is allowed to stay here beyond this season, the disaster into which he will turn KU football will ultimately be significantly more expensive than buying him out.

I don't care if Zenger has to become a male prostitute, he needs to get that money!!!!!!!

KSU at KU 2011 Game Thread (renamed - worst $100 I ever spent)

The only thing that pisses me off more than losing is seeing celebrations after scoring a garbage touchdown when you are down 40. That's just pathetic.

Webb gives you are like the overly bad taste Miller Light gives you, and the bad passes that Meacham gives you are like the no taste Bud Light gives you.

We clearly won the last 6 seconds.

Turner, the Lord will still love you. Time to pack them bags and head North to Lincoln. Like right this minute, now.

KSU does belong in the Mountain West.

Back in our Orange Bowl year. Ksu fans posting on the KU gridiron board were few far and between. STFU!

Hey at least we are not worse than Colorado

what makes you so sure?

Not backing this tripe anymore

I was spoiled enough by 2008 to want more of it. Time to turn this ship around. Now.

I want to be optimistic, but I just can't.

badger
10/22/2011, 05:10 PM
http://www.chicagonow.com/chillini/files/2011/07/zookcup1.jpg

I've never been a "round up the men and the pitchforks guy"...but to me this loss should be the end of the Zook-era.

We bad team!

SPECIAL SEASON,GONE SOUTH!

we are pretenders.

Pathetic effort.
Pathetic loss.
Officially this team is in the tank.
Zooked!

My new sig. . .OFF THE BANDWAGON 10/15/2011.

DECISION VALIDATED 10/22/2011

FRZ!!!

Greatest game ever. Rose bowl here we come. Can't believe we blew them out. Zook for coach of the year. This team grinds outa gut wrenching performance. Can't believe we only get 4 more games from them. Wow

We should just play the 4th quarter for every game and we will win! That's a legit strategy right?

Little Caesars Bowl, here we come! :)

I WILL NOT SPEND ANOTHER $65 FOR A RON ZOOK COACHED TEAM,PERIOD..

OCCUPY RON ZOOK'S OFFICE
WE ARE THE 99%

Well, instead of being a football or basketball school we are a
WOMENS VOLLEYBALL school

WE HAVE A HELLUVA GOLF TEAM TOO! WE EVEN WON AN NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP IN TENNIS!!!!!!

Wow, glad I took my boy & made this game. NOT . I am $120 poorer after paying for gas & tix, and I wasted 7 hours of my life.

badger
10/22/2011, 06:03 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2012/2050926595_3f2a8be65d.jpg

I honestly don't think this team wins another game this year.

Our OL can't block the sisters of the poor right now.

Georgia Tech President Bud Peterson will announce Monday that, in honor of Coach Paul Johnson, the school will eliminate all Engineering, Math, Science and Management Majors and focus exclusively on Typewriter Repair. Peterson said that some of the Deans were concerned that the 1500/1600 SAT students might not want to be Typewriter Repairmen. However, as Coach Johnson has said many times, we can bring in C and even D students and by focusing exclusively on the new major, make the students the best Typewriter Repairmen in the world. It appears the Georgia Tech is the only school in the U.S. moving in this direction.

We played worse than last week Yippee!

Why do we have a slow punt returner who can't catch? That is very strange.

We will go to a bowl game and look terrible.

Stand up for the coach. Nothing is ever his fault.

GT football is a disaster, and back on it's way to it's usual irrelevance in the college football world.

We "are what we are?" Is that what passes for wisdom in your little world?
Are you enjoying a second straight "rebuilding season"?
We got punked for the second straight week.
That make yiou better than someone?
Why because you gave everyone a pas for sucking for the second straight year?
Who did I want?
Ummmm...someone for 2 million a year that could do better than Gailey.
Hard to unerstand?
Yep. Thought so.
This game was so stupidly played it makes my teeth hurt.
Jacoby has a subpar game and all we can do - withe the damn season on the line - is **** up?
Glad your prediction held up.
It must be wonderful for you.
After 40 years, I'm losing interest in this.
What a waste of an afternoon.
Hell, if the football team doesn't care, I sure as hell don't!

badger
10/22/2011, 06:18 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/27099/610x_medium.jpg

The ones on here complaning about our team and coaches and badmouthing them ar the ones who probably went and pushed some little boy out of line at the fan day to get an autograph.

Sickening the way you bash these young men! Grow up! They got their butts whipped but did nothing to deserve the treatment they are getting. First things forst, they are better and know more about football than every single one of on this board. Second, I am sure that any recruits are real impressed at what you guys are saying about our team. That is not the kind of place I would want to spend the next 4 or 5 years. Playing football for a university that has fans that will treat me this way. All of you must have gone undefeated your entire lives. Get over it. Get behind this team and see them through a tough time. 2 days ago we had people on here talking about running the table and how great we are. The first sign of trouble and you guys put your tail between your legs and run. I feel sorry for all of you.

I wonder if you guys treat the high school kids that your children compete with the same way. They were unprepared and they are hurting inside and out. Leave them alone and see how they respond. When we go to NJ next week and destry Rutgers, all of you will be on here saying one of two things. Either that we are backa nd how great we are, that Rutgers is not any good and so what that we won.

Geno throws too many TDs and not enough inteceptions

Geno needs to get happy feet more often and panic a little more. He is just way too comfortable in the pocket.

I just wish he wasn't so accurate and the receivers had to work a little harder to make the catch...that ball hitting them in the chest has to hurt them.

I hate how the o-line has improved. They're contributing to Geno's inability to throw interceptions.

How in the fn he** can you take this loss like it's nothing! We had two weeks to prepare for this game and it looked as if we were in our first game ever, let alone our 7th game of the year! What's is unrealistic about saying what we saw tonite sucks? If that is the best we can do against an inferior, yes inferior team that we were unbelievably outcoached by then you haven't a clue as to what you saw out there. What phase of the game were you happy with considering this was our 8TH game of the year? Is it the end of the story, hope not, but very character telling, wouldn't you agree? Every year, it's wait till next year, I am not ready to wait till next year!

Our fans do suck. I just browsed 10+ pages from last night, and wow. That's all I can say. I learned 3 things, according to our fan base:

1. Our team sucks
2. Our coaches suck
3. Our fans suck

Therefore, we should just disband the football program and concentrate on BB.

TrophyCollector
10/22/2011, 10:27 PM
Just beating the rush. Our rain shoes suck. Also if there is another rain delay, our guys need to stay on the field and scrimage.

MsProudSooner
10/23/2011, 01:16 AM
Badger, you'll have plenty of material from our numbskull fans this week.

TrophyCollector
10/23/2011, 01:20 AM

Also from our smart fans, big fans, little fans, realists, sunshine pumpers, republicans, democrats - this will be an all in, epic meltdown!!!

soonergirlNeugene
10/23/2011, 02:37 AM
Starting to wonder if these threads aren't bad juju

Breadburner
10/23/2011, 04:20 AM
I'm waiting....!....

Okie35
10/23/2011, 04:25 AM

lol true.

Sooner in Tampa
10/23/2011, 05:24 AM
No meltdown here...just utter disappointment...

Okie35
10/23/2011, 05:34 AM
No meltdown here...just utter disappointment...

I'm actually surprised how calm most ppl are right now.

BigTip
10/23/2011, 08:31 AM
I'm actually surprised how calm most ppl are right now.

Probably because it's not like we didn't see it coming. I started a thread after the Tulsa game wondering why the defense was giving up so many big plays because what I saw then gave me cause for concern.

BigTip
10/23/2011, 08:32 AM
I was going to suggest that someone start an "Official Meltdown" thread so that the people from other schools would know where to come to get the gems.

badger
10/23/2011, 08:57 AM
I really don't think it would be appropriate for me to do any meltdowns right away. I'll let people speak their peace here and elsewhere and then perhaps bring this back next weekend.

10/23/2011, 10:40 PM
I really don't think it would be appropriate for me to do any meltdowns right away. I'll let people speak their peace here and elsewhere and then perhaps bring this back next weekend.kudos!!!

badger
10/24/2011, 12:02 PM
OK, I can't take it anymore!

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0042/9942/products/ifeelshame_det_medium.jpg?100345

Why is everyone talking about us losing instead of their own teams winning! Allow me to shame you all!!!! :mad:

http://a.espncdn.com/i/teamlogos/ncaa/sml/trans/245.gif

Now that OU has a loss, we control our own destiny in the conference race with everyone but OSU

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/.e1d/img/4.0/global/football/ncaa/logos/texas_50.gif

Okie state will lose twice....
OU lost tonight,and will lose at KSU or against aggy....
Aggy will lose at least 2more times....

If Texas wins out....Big12 champions......with an asterisk at least..

http://img.freebase.com/api/trans/image_thumb/en/oklahoma_state_cowboys_mens_basketball?pad=1

I'm amused and thrilled by the shocking OU loss yesterday. However, I wonder if it has the potential to harm our BCS chances down the road.

I had been assuming that, if both teams remained undefeated, the winner of Bedlam would go to the nat. champ. game, making room for another Big 12 team in the BCS which would logically be the Bedlam loser. Now, if we (hopefully) remain undefeated and OU doesn't lose again, what happens if we lose Bedlam? I think that would send OU to the BCS game since they would hold the tiebreaker over us, and we'd likely be out of the BCS since OU probably wouldn't get into the nat. champ. game. It would be a crying shame for OSU to get left out at 11-1, but I don't see how two one-loss Big 12 teams get in. Is this reasoning wrong?

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images/team_logos/50x50/texas_tech.png

Historical win for us...but now, the OU win is history.......so starting at 10:30 tonight, I dont want anymore mention of it...Period!!

We (raiderpower posters) need to start preparing for ISU.

Im breaking down the ISU game film tonight in my living room so have your a$$es at my house @ 10:31!!!

No exceptions!

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/.e1d/img/4.0/global/football/ncaa/logos/baylor_50.gif

One day - some day, we will be able to celebrate beating OU.

http://seniord.ece.iastate.edu/may1024/images/iowa_state.png

jesus, one loss and the world is coming to an end... i wish we had that.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images/team_logos/50x50/kansas_state.png

This is not good for us at all. Beating the #3 ranked Sooners looks a heluva lot better than beating the #12 ranked Sooners to the computers.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images/team_logos/50x50/kansas_jayhawks.png

I've often wondered why Bill Self is known as a "choker" but Bob Stoops isn't. Sure, some articles have referred to his string of failures in big games but he has an almost identical coaching record as Self does. All the way down to the one NC they've won.

Last nite was a pretty bad loss at home. The team was trailing the entire game and wasn't in a position to ever win that one. Losses happen, I'm just curious why Bill Self is labeled the choker but "Big Game Boob" gets off scott free. At least Self actually wins road games, unlike Stoops who has to scratch and claw for every one of his.

By the way I couldn't be happier those arrogant ******* lost. Hopefully they'll keep their loud mouths shut next time re-alignment comes around and realize they aren't the hot property they believed.

http://www.autoplates.com/img_catalog/Missouri_Tigers.gif

Mizzou in SEC east

MIZ!!!! SEC!!!

Curious about Mizzou Season Ticket if SEC Move

Here are my thoughts on non conf games once in the SEC.

If Missouri wants in the SEC, they are in! PERIOD...

With Mizzou, SEC schools could receive up to $29 mil per year

when is the word to the SEC gonna be official?

This is what would happen to Missouri if it joined the SEC

Mizzou-SEC

Reasons Missouri Can Succeed In SEC Contray To Dissenters

(SEC)If I was to put money down...here it is....

I predict Missouri U officials announce official Big 12-3 exit..

anyone worried about recruiting in the sec--

This move to the SEC is a good deal for......

Can missouri bring the right attitude to be in the SEC.

Please don't stop until we get home -- the SEC!

Mizzou to the SEC and the day it will be announced...my predict.

In conclusion, there is a LOT of stupid going on around the big 12 right now. :mad:

3rdgensooner
10/24/2011, 12:09 PM
By the way I couldn't be happier those arrogant ******* lost. Hopefully they'll keep their loud mouths shut next time re-alignment comes around and realize they aren't the hot property they believed. That's hilarious coming from a jayhawk.

Mississippi Sooner
10/24/2011, 12:13 PM
If Texas wins out....Big12 champions......with an asterisk at least..

Stupid whorns. Don't they know they can put an asterisk on their wall whether it was deserved or not?

badger
10/29/2011, 06:01 PM
I promise that this thread will now make a triumphant return... but I have a Halloween party tonight, so you might have to wait till tomorrow to hear any melting down from me. That will give TexAgs ample time to continue their visions of the future (6-6 season and a trip to something called the "Amalo Bowl" lol)

stoops the eternal pimp
10/29/2011, 06:04 PM
you need to give me all the vcash i made off today's game

Ground_Attack
10/29/2011, 06:07 PM
should be plenty of gold from Texags tonight.

badger
10/29/2011, 06:35 PM
flak vSettles and vCreates the OU football events :)

mdklatt
10/30/2011, 12:15 AM
Texas A&M: A Great Football Program Only In Our Own Minds (http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1958869&forum_id=5)

I have never come across anyone in any state that has thought of A&M as having a good football team.

you will be hard pressed to find someone not wearing maroon that will say Texas A&M has a top tier football program

It is just the same old story with A&M. They just do enough to really elevate expectations only to see them dashed in the rocks of mediocrity.

This might be a good time for everyone to reconsider the "Texas is scared to play A&M" theory that many Ags have convinced themselves of . . .

There is no way to prove A&M is a top program. It is a great, unique university with great school traditions. Many of our fans confuse those traditions with winning football traditions. Our very best years are now 70-90 years ago.

We will get there. I don't think it will be with this coaching staff, but we will get there

When? We have never BEEN there. Traditions and all the fan accolades are better to have than not but I'm sick of our gameday experience or our classiness being a substitute for a great program.

What's more entertaining, aggies being delusional or aggies after reality has slapped them in the face?

mdklatt
10/30/2011, 12:19 AM
So...what needs to happen to Okie Light for us to win the conference? (http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1958958&forum_id=5)

Frozen Sooner
10/30/2011, 12:55 AM
Crap. Forgot to bet on anything.

badger
10/30/2011, 04:36 PM
So...what needs to happen to Okie Light for us to win the conference? (http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1958958&forum_id=5)

Excellent suggestion. Let us start with...

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/215260/aggies-1.jpg

DAMMIT!!! 22 cant guard S%^t!!!!

R U ****ing ****ting me??

Gawd I am ready for basketball

Talk about not having a ****ing clue

Frakking frakker frak!

I hope stoops beats Sherman's *** 120-0. Done with this guy. GTFO

WHAT A HORRIBLE PLAY CALL. GEEZE! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?????????

I should mention that these posts are from OT on their official game thread.

Soooooo dumb

Sherman... never go full retard

**** Mike Sherman

**** him

FIRE SHERMAN NOW!!!
FIRE SHERMAN NOW!!!
FIRE SHERMAN NOW!!!
FIRE SHERMAN NOW!!!
FIRE SHERMAN NOW!!!
FIRE SHERMAN NOW!!!
FIRE SHERMAN NOW!!!
FIRE SHERMAN NOW!!!

**** YOU MIKE SHERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well we didn't win the Big 12

Goodbye ranking

Another great game in the history of Aggie football. We will get our lunch eaten in the SEC.

Gdi. We suck so effing badly. I cant wait for 12 games just like this next year.

FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!FIRE SHERMAN!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I would punch BB in the mouth for ectgending this moron's contract. God dam you BB. **** in the ***

Let the pot-banging commence.

As an opposing coach, you have to be delighted to coach against Sherm.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...........its all I can do now. All I can do is laugh at how ungodly inept Mike Sherman is. Until now I just thought he was a crap coach. Now I've officially moved onto hatred.

3 pts in the second half. Again. This is endemic, pandemic, systemic, and pathetic.

once again we play failball instead of football

FCK Aggie football...I'm done with it.

0-2 start in the SEC. Not good.

Enjoy 100 years of losing by 40 in an empty 100K seat version of Kyle. Aggie football is ultimate AGGIE joke.

I'm gunna go kill some doves now. Takeing out my anger on them with my 12 gauge.

badger
10/30/2011, 04:44 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1008/1478145217_aa27586203_o.gif

Tech fans are Charlie Brown. The Program is Lucy.

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc389/brgrimes/CharlieBrownPic1.gif

but hey we won in Norman!!!!.......which means **** now.

After last night that OU win means nothing. Everyone around the nation is just laughing and saying typical tech.

without the OU win Tubbs is in deep caca.

There's a pirate out in Key West who elevated our program and got folks outside of west Texas interested in Red Raider football. Unfortunately we have a few administrators who took issue with success and publicity and let him go. We deserve what we get. Iowa State? Two years in a row? Seriously?

Can we lock the coaching staff in an electrical closet?

Tubby DOES NOT CARE ABOUT US

LEACH DID

you can't spell quitter without TT

badger
10/30/2011, 04:54 PM
http://lambeauleap.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/fb_page_rosebowl.jpg

Gawd @#!% IT!

%$^&!*##!@ !!!!!

GRUMBLE !!!!

GRUMP !!!

OK, exhale..... inhale ..... exhale ....

Jaysuz *%^& H. CHRISTOS !!! Pray for my soul because I am sinning !

#%@# Spar-tans !!!

Who gives a crap about the rose bowl anymore
Sorry but this was probably our one chance in a long long time, especially with oklahoma losing right now, to make the national championship. I don't even want to watch the osu game anymore I am sick to my stomach what a joke.

Why are we always on the losing end of these?

Bret spent too much time working the media, not enough time coaching his kids.

We are who they said we were. Another Champs Bowl team. Not ready for big games due to ***** scheduling.

Quite frankly Purdue is starting to scare me next weekend

this team is not only NOT head and shoulders above the big ten, it's not even a wisconsin football team. why, why, why, can we not play badger football. It appears that because our oc has been given a gift, he feels the need to play with it 24 hours a day. congratulations, how does the insight bowl sound? lets face it. once again, we are the little, dumb *** brother, who picks up what the real players don't want. again.

We still have the Green Bay though. GO PACKERS!!!!

Hard to judge a team that won't schedule anyone other than a community college before conference play.

badger
10/30/2011, 05:02 PM
http://kccollegegameday.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/clemson-tigers.jpg

By a team who was beaten by Virginia and Miami and somehow found that spark needed to return to form...that spark being us (again). GT won't go anywhere, and that's what makes this even more frustrating.

I hate the triple option. It's so gay.

Man, when things go wrong today; they are going wrong!!!

I'm not watching anymore. I'll go read up on my St Louis Cards from last night...it's not that I can't watch us--I can't watch them.

I count on GT vs Clemson games to clear out any blockage in my arteries...

Well its a stalwart task to win them all

We are toast tonight..All you national championship talkers can stop now..back to the same old stuff..it was good while it lasted..

Looks like some players were watching too much TV and believed the hype!!

Dabo should be fired after the game and be made to walk back to Clemson. I mean, it is only his 1st loss but it is unacceptable!!

Enjoy GT's fans, but hate that gay little offense. Hope someone kicks Washington in the nuts.

Boise's offense is even gayer, and teams lose to them every week. Gay football works, because it's hard to get ready to face the fruity little tricks.

TexasEx4OU
10/30/2011, 05:12 PM
OK...that last comment re: Boise's O being "even gayer" is hilarious...and a sig-in-waiting.

badger
10/30/2011, 05:15 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1184278_o.gif

I truly appreciate a coach whose team could have scored 60 points on ours but decided not to do it. Stoops is one classy coach, and what a great way to honor his former mentor by keeping the margin of victory to under 6 touchdowns.

I will always say good things about Bob Stoops dating all the way back to 1998 when he showed how much he respected Snyder by gutting our coaching staff. Great guy, class act, good for football.

I truly hope he never gets cancer or gets paralyzed in a car accident or has his wife divorce him and talk half his money or ever sees his team lose another game. God, I luv this man.

In case I haven't said it enough times, I hope you all are appreciating the Big 12 more after reading this thread. Deep inside the internet, we truly hate each other over years of beating each other up. Go Big 12!

we got phuckin rocked

We had a row boat and only 1 oar. We were just attacked by an angry bear.

They stole our oars at halftime and used them to bash our skulls in.

In case you're wondering they all hate Alexander for stepping on Calvin Klein and think he should be suspended... same for our guy that saved their guy from going full-speed into the metal seats.

So anyway, if Kansas State fans are lurking, first, if Alexander really was being malicious with his stepping, he would have walked over Klein, not just half-stepped on him before backing off. Second, our guy did not tackle your dude out of bounds. He basically hugged him. Your player didn't get shoved tot he ground, tackled, leg-swept, you name it. They got outta bounds and it really looks like he was trying to stop him from going into the metal bench on the sideline... but even if you don't believe that, our guy did not even hit him!

badger
10/30/2011, 05:33 PM
This is my last one for awhile. Gotta get some chores done today!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kF8qQcFYogY/R3HT8bImArI/AAAAAAAAAXI/NcF-tuhq4Wc/s400/Baylor+sign.jpg

The meltdown on here is unbelievable...people calling ffor Briles' job? Just. Plain. Stupid. This board reads like Texags. Many of you sound like a bunch of parents in the stands who think their kids aren't getting enough playing time or think they knnow more than the coach. Briles has done some excellent recruiting, got us to a bowl game and Bennett has't even had a year to help with recruiting or work on the defense.

Yesterday was an ugly loss...but not as ugly as Tech's...or the latest edition of the aggie collapse.

Go Briles! Go Bennett! Go Bears!

Thank God for Basketball! Year in year out, Baylor's athletic calender doesn't start until November.

They must be referring to WOMENS basketball.

No class from this guy. Never seen a team leave the starters in that long and certainly not a team trying to go to the MNC. He is lucky someone did not get hurt. No reason the backups should not have been in midway through the 3rd like against TCU last year. Why did he feel the need to keep throwing and running up the score on us?

Note: Our annual beating of Baylor has not happened yet.

16 Years of the Crap!

I've had enough! Something has got to CHANGE!

For years everyone world wide knew Baylor football sucked. Then, all of the sudden we look liike we are putting together a solid program and getting in the position to be granted a little respectability. Then all of the sudden the clock strikes12 and the fairy tell wears off. The silk suit everybody (who we were able to fool) thought we were wearing is revealed as cheap a$$ polyester and bevins to fall apart at the seems.

I pray that somebody finds our glass stacy adams dress shoe out there and take it to Art Briles.

I wish CAB will stop disguising his football team as a contenderand call it what it really is. A bad team that is working hard to become a good team. That way, atleast no one feels lied to, betrayed, or embarrased when the clock strikes 12 and we didnt make it back home in time.

Alcohol

And lots of it. Get busy.

There is no amount of alcohol to remove this abortion from my mind. Need to eat some mushrooms and just play with the dogs for 4 hours. but I am old and a sugar free jerry G.

All I got is Listerine...

I want to weep into my vomit

How is it that the Baptist Church can be against drinking and yet Baylor Football always drives people to it?

I've got to admit that I've just grown sick of this team. They have so much potential and all we see is crap. A lot of this loss has been stupid play calling by Briles on short yardage. Obviously, this team can't run up the gut on short yardage....so why call that run over and over and over and over again?!!! Absolutely stupid crap.

As for the Defense. I'm beyond words to describe how absolutely pathetic that squad is. Cedar Park High School has more effort and common sense.

I guess that's about enough. Really, you all just need to go peek at baylorfans.com because it's all kind of fun reading just to see Baylor trying to be bigtime football fans stuck an I-35 trip away from Austin in a Baptist school environment.

picasso
10/30/2011, 06:52 PM
We stepped on a KSU player? Go back and watch the first few minutes of our game in Stillwater last year. Demarco was purposely stepped on twice.

Big whoopte****indo. It's football you pasty white ksu bitches.

cccasooner2
10/30/2011, 07:10 PM
This is my last one for awhile. Gotta get some chores done today!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kF8qQcFYogY/R3HT8bImArI/AAAAAAAAAXI/NcF-tuhq4Wc/s400/Baylor+sign.jpg

Love that sign, ROFLMAO.

StoopTroup
10/30/2011, 07:10 PM
This should be deleted.

Ground_Attack
10/30/2011, 11:20 PM
should be deleted.

Done.

VA Sooner
10/31/2011, 08:41 AM
Damn funny thread... and that Baylor sign cracks me up. Sorry, Sic 'em.

badger
10/31/2011, 10:49 AM
Baylor is second to Texas in meltdown funniness so far... but there are definitely some good ones out there. :)

deweydw
10/31/2011, 11:39 AM
We had a row boat and only 1 oar. We were just attacked by an angry bear.

They stole our oars at halftime and used them to bash our skulls in.

That's funny right there. :highly_amused:

badger
10/31/2011, 11:44 AM
I wish all of you could see what I'm seeing when I visit these boards. But, that's part of the reason I do this --- because its time consuming to try to seek out funny opposing fan comments but everyone still wants to see what's going on elsewhere... myself included. I have read through this thread numerous times when I need a laugh or a smile:)

10/31/2011, 01:09 PM
I wish all of you could see what I'm seeing when I visit these boards. But, that's part of the reason I do this --- because its time consuming to try to seek out funny opposing fan comments but everyone still wants to see what's going on elsewhere... myself included. I have read through this thread numerous times when I need a laugh or a smile:)I PERSONALLY thankew for all the time and work you do entertaining us Soonerfans. You GO GIRL!

agoo758
10/31/2011, 06:02 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1184278_o.gif

In case I haven't said it enough times, I hope you all are appreciating the Big 12 more after reading this thread. Deep inside the internet, we truly hate each other over years of beating each other up. Go Big 12!

In case you're wondering they all hate Alexander for stepping on Calvin Klein and think he should be suspended... same for our guy that saved their guy from going full-speed into the metal seats.

So anyway, if Kansas State fans are lurking, first, if Alexander really was being malicious with his stepping, he would have walked over Klein, not just half-stepped on him before backing off. Second, our guy did not tackle your dude out of bounds. He basically hugged him. Your player didn't get shoved tot he ground, tackled, leg-swept, you name it. They got outta bounds and it really looks like he was trying to stop him from going into the metal bench on the sideline... but even if you don't believe that, our guy did not even hit him!

It amazed me how some people are stupid enough to actually believe that Frank would have purposely stepped on their quarterback after stopping them on third down for the first time since the first quarter. Credit to the officials for not giving in to the crowd, God knows others would have.

10/31/2011, 06:10 PM
Baylor is second to Texas in meltdown funniness so far... but there are definitely some good ones out there. :)I'm still thinking my favorite is the Iowa State fan that said "I think we should go to a lower conference", or something like that. a couple of weeks ago.

kevpks
11/5/2011, 08:51 AM
Do Colorado fans bother to melt down anymore?

badger
11/5/2011, 08:56 AM

I'm sure they are, I'm just toning it back because we have a big game today and would rather wait till after we're done sending the :rcmad: to the SEC in disgrace.

Sooner in Tampa
11/5/2011, 08:57 AM
Colorado still plays football?

badger
11/6/2011, 09:35 AM
http://l.yimg.com/a/p/sp/editorial_image/53/53a48eb551c47f43460d791ba72a4fe1/aggies_being_held_hostage_by_the_big_and_their_fat e_may_rest_in_oklahomas_hands.jpg

third quarter featuring ZERO Aggie points and just the right number of Aggie turnovers to allow the opponent to score more than enough points to win.

The Ags played with little apparent enthusiasm. They looked like they'd already decided that OU was going to win. That's not to say that they quit (they didn't), but that there was no visible fire in their bellies.

Admiral Kimmel and General Short weren't to blame for the Pearl Harbor disaster but they just happened to be in charge when the attack took place. They paid for it (IMO unjustifiably) with their careers and their reputations.

Come back RC please forgive us for firing you so unjustly.

A classy coach would have stopped as soon as he had the lead.

What is this crap where they keep trying to score?!?

At least we keep it classy, win, lose, or quit.

So some Aggies took that post to be serious and not sarcasm. Here (http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1964131&forum_id=5) are the responses to that one.

MIKE SHERMAN IS TOTALLY AWESOME.

We are writing to you concerning recent comments you have made on the TexAgs forum. Please be advised that we do not condone or allow personal attacks of any sort on coaches, players (whether they be current or former), or administrators of Texas A&M University nor on any users of this site. Posts that contain derogatory comments towards these individuals are subject to immediate deletion. Posts calling for a coach to to fired, or speculating on a successor before there is an opening, are not permitted. Further posts by you of this nature will result in your immediate banning.

Start of a MELTDOWN..... popcorn please

Best 5-4 team in the nation? I think so. Strong showing holding OU to 13 in Norman in the first half. Sherm's one win away from postseason glory.

We suck, Sherman Sucks, We All Suck! Our girls aren't even that good looking.

Hell the Guy selling 3d logos on this page went to Baylro. Nice guy and all but crap we can't even sell our on 3D logos.

Anyone else notice that there were only four yell leaders at the game yesterday? TexAgs says:

Apparently one took a fish's diary and read it out loud to a bunch of other cadets.

Only four yell leaders led the crowd at Saturday's football game against Missouri. Absent was junior yell leader Josh Light, who has been suspended from yell leader activities. "He is still a yell leader, but he is ineligible to participate in activities until further notice," head yell leader David Benac said. Light said the suspension is a temporary disciplinary measure, but declined to comment further about the infraction. "I made a mistake and took responsibility for my actions," Light said. "I will be very excited to put my uniform back on and serve the University again." Attempts to contact the Corps of Cadets were unsuccessful.

Hehe lol. There's tons more material. Might revisit later.

badger
11/6/2011, 09:48 AM
http://www.collegiatecostumes.com/images/3jayhawkshome.jpg

All he needs is fifteen years, and then we will be in the Sunbelt Conference, and we might win six games and make the Independence Bowl.

Iowa State fans, as a rule, are ugly people. I have never seen such a band of ugly people in my life (sans ksu folk).

put the liquor down. nothing will save gill and nothing should. there is nothing he could do that would make me want to bring him back next year, NOTHING.

little more aggressive when they elected for the FG at the 1? A little more aggressive when they punted the ball away late in the game? Aggressive how? Certainly not on the offensive side of the ball. Keep it in perspective here. We were battling for the basement of the Big XII today. The level of competition was a bit of a drop from recent weeks. I think we were just playing a team closer to our level with less talent who we probably should have beaten but somehow failed to, yet again.

I don't get excited about participant ribbons.

(Turner Gill has won 50% of his games against FCS schools) That's something to build on, right?

Or are you saying to build on that is like trying to put a fort on an outhouse foundation?

I'm just sayin if we were a D II school we would own almost half those clowns. Just look at the facts we came close to beating ISU. We would own almost half of D II schools. Take that Montana State we're commin for you.

limey_sooner
11/6/2011, 09:50 AM
I can't wait to see the Bugeater meltdown after losing to Northwestern.

badger
11/6/2011, 09:59 AM
http://www.sportsplanetstore.com/store/image.php?type=P&id=16145

wilson sucks ****
he made a fool out of himself in that interview, and he's the worst coach of all time. gets blown out in every game, he needs to kill himself.

crocop murdering the ugly-as-**** wanderlei silva in their rematch, wish he would have killed him. cormier murdering the ugly-as-hell steroids cheater antonio silva, hope silva dies this week.

Do you really want to read the rest of that above post? Go here. (http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=170&f=2350&t=8212722) NSFW. I think he was banned after that (he also did the 'wilson needs kill himself' post).

For the most part, Hoosiers seemed happy to be competitive despite the loss, so I'll leave it at that for them this week.

agoo758
11/6/2011, 10:30 AM
DAAAAMMNNN! That post was huge! That was like an entire fan base meltdown rolled into one post! :eek:

delhalew
11/6/2011, 11:04 AM
I figured Bama would offer some choice tid bits of humorous belly aching.

jumperstop
11/6/2011, 12:41 PM
http://www.wemustignitethiscouch.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=20649&forum=2

Too lazy to copy and paste, some funny stuff over there....

BigJerm7
11/9/2011, 12:18 PM
bump for some Penn State meltdown.

delhalew
11/9/2011, 12:47 PM
bump for some Penn State meltdown.

There is nothing funny about that situation. I would wager badjer is not that tasteless.

Sooner in Tampa
11/9/2011, 01:04 PM
http://www.wemustignitethiscouch.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=20649&forum=2

Too lazy to copy and paste, some funny stuff over there....

Here ya go

THIS SUCKS,I HATE LOSING!!!!!!!!!!!I STAYED HOME TODAY TO WATCH THIS CRAP!!!!!!!!!! I COULD HAVE GONE BOW HUNTING!!!!

I don't want to see the guy fired, that's freaking just assholish, but he needs to make some changes and get his head out of his ***. He's lost to two crap Big East teams and if things don't change we have one game that is winable and that's not till USF. right now Pitt, and UC is better then us, plain and simple.

HAHAHA WERE ALL GOING DIE!!!! THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!!!!!!!! OMG WE LOST!!!! THE SUN WONT COME UP IN THE MORNING!! JBOLT MIGHT NOT BE MARRIED TO A K-STATE GIRL. OBAMA IS GOING TO GET RELECTED AND MAKE US ALL TAKE IT UP THE BUTT!!!! OHHH NOOO AND ALL BECUSE WVU LOST.

Yes, Lets fire the man that got us into the big12!!! Thats a grate idea, lets fire Santa too, that *** hole has been skimping for years now!

Today we got out hit, out run, out played, out smarted, out hustled and MOST OF ALL OUT COACHED!!!!!

We would have the worst defense in the nation.

Those B12 Offenses are nuts.

BigJerm7
11/9/2011, 01:15 PM
There is nothing funny about that situation. I would wager badjer is not that tasteless.

I'm not implying the situation is humorous. Just wanting to see the fan's reaction. Next time I'll clear it through you before I post.

I don't see you being the post police on the other Joe Paterno threads, so you better get those cleaned up.

delhalew
11/9/2011, 01:36 PM
I'm not implying the situation is humorous. Just wanting to see the fan's reaction. Next time I'll clear it through you before I post.

I don't see you being the post police on the other Joe Paterno threads, so you better get those cleaned up.

Calm down, hotshot. This is a humor thread. Nothing can make those Penn st threads less depressing.

mdklatt
11/9/2011, 09:34 PM
For the most part, Hoosiers seemed happy to be competitive despite the loss, so I'll leave it at that for them this week.

It blows my mind that there are Indiana fans that aren't just happy if they have more first downs than punts. (Did they??)

badger
11/9/2011, 09:57 PM

I personally was very put off after seeing the students rally on JoePa's lawn on Sportscenter last night. If they lose to Nebby though I promise I'll seek out some football meltdown material.

8timechamps
11/9/2011, 10:08 PM
From the A&M meltdown, comment about one of their milkman cheerleaders not being at the game:

"I made a mistake and took responsibility for my actions," Light said.

Maybe the poster should have placed a comma in there. Then again, this could be Aggie thinking.

BigJerm7
11/10/2011, 07:31 AM
Calm down, hotshot.

Take a bit of your own advice.

BeaSooner
11/10/2011, 07:54 AM
8timechamps - I read it the same way at first glance. :uncomfortableness:

badger
11/10/2011, 12:54 PM
After living in Wisconsin 18 years and contemplating how this couldn't have happened to a nicer fanbase, I have decided to reconsider and allow you all to peek into the minds of one of the worst behaved fanbases in the country. UW is baaaaad too, no doubt. Part of the reason I live and breathe Sooner football now, hehe:

http://media.pennlive.com/pasports/photo/penn-state-fansjpg-b383c53f16c65ea8_medium.jpg

It is the right decision, the BOT did what was right

You are not a member of OUR university. Stay out of it!

Yes this is Russia, and execute everyone in your school for being pathetic.

THE NEW USA! The new United States of America. You are guilty from a Grand Jury statement, you do not have the right to defend yourself in court, if you are the person being charged with the crime you will not be as vilified as the people who are called to testify on your case. Once you do testify you will be judged by millions of people in the media and called names and have hateful acts wished upon you and your family. The people who will be judging you will have never had witnessed a friend or themselves have to much to drink and still drive home they will have never have witnessed a friend or themselves use any illegal drugs. The people who will be judging you will have never done anything morally wrong such as cheating on their spouse or significant other. They will have never judged people just because of their race or color, never drove over the speed limit, and they will take great pleasure in the fact that a horrible crime has taking place and the person whom actually committed the crime is not being mentioned put you the person who was called to testify is being torn apart. Of course you deserve to be treated this way because everyone else in the world knows exactly the right thing to do in every situation in their perfect lives. God Bless the New United States of America, where we have only The Grand Jury and people can be judged by the whole world without your side of the story in less then one week.

Welcome to Russia, circa 1946.

DISGUSTING.

I never understood how something like Nazi Germany could happen until now. The media or government presents one side of a story on a disgusting issue with only a slanted presentation of facts to get people worked up and then they will follow like sheep to any action called for without ever thinking for themselves or trying to find out what actually happened. This country was found on principals specifically designed to prevent this and yet those principals are swept aside when they are not convenient. I am utterly ashamed today not only to be an alumni of a university that could do this, but of a country that can be so easily controlled by the media and others.

I agree that the games must go on. What happened to Marshall University in the 70s provides a good example for Penn State to follow.

As a sidenote: The Marshall case was when 37 football players and other died in a plane crash. omg penn state fans...

Ohio State Cheats

The SEC Cheats

McQueary, IMHO, is one of the victims. Be careful riding such a high horse...

the dillusion and denial is amazing.

MsProudSooner
11/10/2011, 01:47 PM
After living in Wisconsin 18 years and contemplating how this couldn't have happened to a nicer fanbase, I have decided to reconsider and allow you all to peek into the minds of one of the worst behaved fanbases in the country. UW is baaaaad too, no doubt. Part of the reason I live and breathe Sooner football now, hehe:

http://media.pennlive.com/pasports/photo/penn-state-fansjpg-b383c53f16c65ea8_medium.jpg

As a sidenote: The Marshall case was when 37 football players and other died in a plane crash. omg penn state fans...

the dillusion and denial is amazing.

Please tell me that other posters are trying to bring the delusional ones into the real world.

badger
11/10/2011, 01:51 PM
Please tell me that other posters are trying to bring the delusional ones into the real world.

They are... but not always Penn State usernames doing the reality checks. More often lurkers from other schools.

MsProudSooner
11/10/2011, 01:58 PM
They are... but not always Penn State usernames doing the reality checks. More often lurkers from other schools.

Of course, we all know there are 2 kinds of fans, those who care about the entire school and those who only care about football.

badger
11/12/2011, 05:48 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fFasfcelous/TVlYhokxuBI/AAAAAAAACNU/4z0EVg6F7V0/s1600/Mack%2BBrown%2Bis%2Ba%2BD-Bag.jpg

simply cannot believe that a QB as bad as McCoy got some playing time at one of the top 5 football schools in the world. You gotta be kidding me. Mack pulls this **** again, he needs to be fired, period. Never go full retard.

gilbert being a bust has set this program back 3-4 years.

we're texas football fans. we want it all NOW. no waiting for developement or new coaching philosophies to set in. we just like to hate on everything.

Would you want to line up behind those sacks of goo? Would Vy? Would Colt? They were absolute **** today. Gashed over and over.

bunch a ****ing bitchy bitches on this site....

We are DOOOOMMMMMMED!!!!!!!!

dear mack,
retire now you ****ing *****. i realize that we are playing without several key players, but at least pretend to give a ****. this entire game has been vintage playing not to lose mack.

jesus christ some of you suck at life. And by some, i mean texas football.

Mack Brown has done more for this program than any other coach since Darrell Royal. And he still could've done A LOT more. 2000-2009 was great. His time has come and gone, we need to move on. Thanks for keeping us clean this whole time, but seriously GTFO.

I know, criticizing mack makes me a ****ty fan, I'm overreacting, I don't know ****, blah blah blah. Just neg rep me and get over it.

its ****ing missouri. surprised they didnt SEC chant our asses off the field

it's ****ing MISSOURI. baylor racked up 600+ yds against them last week. ****ING BAYLOR. The same Baylor that is down 14-0 to KANSAS right now.

mack brown is a ****ing ***** CEO. i cant even call him a coach anymore. he is so wrapped up in the LHN to do any coaching anymore.

**** you, you ignorant ****

Disclaimer: Drunk posrt

HE'S THE ****ING HEADCOACH DIP****.

why WOULDN'T HE DESERVE THE BLAME? HOW DID WE GET TO THE POINT WHERE WE DEPEND ON SO MANY FRESHMEN? IT'S BECAUSE MACK GOT FAT AND LAZY AFTER VINCE.

So let's see:

Week 1: Mack is great.
Week 2: Mack is great.
(bye)
Week 3: Mack is great.
Week 4: Mack is great.
Week 5: Fire Mack.
Week 6: Fire Mack.
(bye)
Week 7: Mack is great.
Week 8: Mack is great.
Week 9: Fire Mack.

Ok, got it.

I'll probably do more later, just wanted to give you a sample of how shaggy takes losing after a few weeks of winning :D

badger
11/13/2011, 09:38 AM
http://texags.com/images/pics/MaroonWhite/2009_football/games/sherman_ARK_300_001.jpg

this season is crap...I wouldn't be surprised if we found a way to lose to KU and then texas will most likely roll us too..sherman can find a way

his year has redefined the aggie choke. Im really done with this ***** Im finally passed the "numb" phase, and am into the disgust and indifference phase full stop.

We turned the corner and were met headfirst by a speeding truck.

Adds to the pile of mounting evidence that Sherm does not need to return for next season. That pile of evidence would make a good bonfire right now.

(Just beat Texas)If anybody ever wants to know the real reason why A&M sucks fat effing Muslim terrorist donkey dick in football, read this thread title. It has nothing to do with Sherman, the refs, etc, and everything to do with this gentleman's mindset...which is the same mindset 99% of Aggies have.

Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. Suffering leads to the SEC

I am too drunk to taste this chicken

if we lose to KU can we at least put a flaming bag of poop on Sherman's doorstep?

Texags is now mostly smoldering wreckage and twisted hopes. The eery silence is only broken by the fits and starts of alcohol-induced rantings and soft, soft sobs. Anyone on right now is a glutton for punishment.

this team has dropped more balls than puberty

To score 50 points and still lose to a team with a QB who throws like a girl and who telegraphs every single running play...this is unacceptable.

KSU is not that good. They have a very smart coach. They play to their limited strengths and basically wait for their opponent to make a mistake, then they pounce all over it. Leave it to our team to play right into their hands.

At some point, a team with this much talent simply takes on the personality of its coach. The Aggies are what they are at this point because of their coach. That is the bottom line. Even if you ask Sherman I believe he would agree with that.

With this team, a 5-5 record at this point of the season is a disappointment and a failure. If we cannot admit that, this program has no hope.

I suppose that's good enough for now. I love watching this high-and-mighty program that likes to make fun of our great state suffer a lot. Say "Mobilehoma" all you want, Ags. You're STUCK with a program that like Texas last year, has FIVE wins! :rcmad:

BudSooner
11/13/2011, 10:11 AM
We turned the corner and were met headfirst by a speeding truck.
Adds to the pile of mounting evidence that Sherm does not need to return for next season. That pile of evidence would make a good bonfire right now.

(Just beat Texas)If anybody ever wants to know the real reason why A&M sucks fat effing Muslim terrorist donkey dick in football, read this thread title. It has nothing to do with Sherman, the refs, etc, and everything to do with this gentleman's mindset...which is the same mindset 99% of Aggies have.

Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. Suffering leads to the SEC

I am too drunk to taste this chicken:applouse:

badger
11/14/2011, 12:50 PM
I have waited awhile to do this, but as we are on upset alert this week, I would like to refresh your memories of how we tend to act when things go wrong:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_JrHt9OVWsq8/TK8RRqQcUoI/AAAAAAAAABE/UKkCJoZhANM/s1600/OU%20fan%20girls.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, when OU loses to Texas Tech:

Well, I'm sure the Okie state fans are disappointed b/c they won't have the chance to deprive us a shot at the MNC. But at this rate, I'm thinking we are gonna lose next week anyhow.

The guy who neg-spec'd me for the rally monkey is an idiot.

LMAO, look at the tech fans starting to sweat.
you're a doo doo head.

C'mon Sooner Magic

Can we still win this game?

BELIEVE HARDER

ANOTHER TEXAS TECH SCREW JOB

Bull**** BULL****

BIG 12 REFEREES!

OK, now I'm mad! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well this has just sucked all around

damn.

what could have been.

we deserve onside kick karma!! the gods demand it!!!!!

some people are psychologically predisposed to stupid posts.

WHAT A ****ING CRAPPY ****ING GAME!!!! ****!!!!!!!

Plus, I've had a headache all evening. Now I'm getting text messages from gloating Texas fans. :(

Can we bury any posts relating to this game and start talking about the OSU game soon?

Oh and by the way... this was not from the game this year. This was circa 2007 :D

jumperstop
11/14/2011, 12:56 PM
We're on upset alert this week? I thought we just had two weekly practices and then Bedlam....

badger
11/14/2011, 01:04 PM
An honest to goodness pic of Mack from last Saturday's loss @ Mizzou:
http://www.dallasnews.com/incoming/20111112-texmiss55.jpg.ece/BINARY/w700x467/TEXMISS55.JPG
And now that I can actually view hornfans.com...

Mediocrity was rampant on offense.

Ash stinks.You try to wash it away, but he stinks. We don't have a championship quarterback on campus.

We're [censored]. I don't know what the hell we're supposed to do. Our guys are in position. Ash overthrows them by a mile Every. [censored]. TIme.

This is hopeless.

lol 5 points... embarrassing

Can someone please tell Harsin and the QBs the wind is blowing really really hard?

harsin is nothing special. this is obscene.

At least we have The Longhorn Network!

OMG, we have become aggy.

Check out our fark board for pics from the whorn loss.

badger
11/14/2011, 01:24 PM
http://media.lawrence.com/img/photos/2011/08/19/ku_fbc_turner_gill_rally_08_t460.JPG

The Grass Isn't Greener, Let's Keep Gill!

For God's sake, things are so bad that they handed out FREE tickets to the Baylor game at the Price Chopper on Friday!!!!! With the exception of possibly Colorado, we are the worst BCS team in the WORLD!!!!

Lawrence is a winners town. We refuse to act as Chicago Cub fans durring football season. Good for us. We don't enable losing.

At least the Cubs are mediocre. If we were that we'd get at least 40k every game.

No, we're actually not the worst BCS team in the world. I believe we could beat Indiana, Minnesota, Kentucky and Colorado. That's the problem with KU football fans, they don't look at the big picture

This board is bizarre. I think that every Gill supporter left posts here, as they are nowhere to be found anywhere else.

We sure love us some losing football, but losing in the right way, of course.

Baylor played so poorly it was virtually impossible for Kansas to lose. And yet Gill found a way. Remarkable. Try-outs are over. He needs to become a position coach or commentator. Just not on any of my favorite teams or networks.

Until that 2-point conversion failure, Kansas was dangerously close to winning its second game in two years in league play.

How dare we as fans express opinions about our team on a relatively meaningless message board.

I love KU fans. They were so nice to us Sooner fans at LNC while their visiting basketball team destroyed us on our home court last season. Their "rock chalk" serenade at the end of the game was easy on the ears. I guess Lawrence teaches their fans to not be tone deaf.

Such nice, nice fans. So wonderful that I had to share them all with you here again :D

badger
11/14/2011, 02:50 PM
I would like to share this exchange with you between the two participants of the 2001 Big 12 championship game :)

http://www.texaslonghornbreeder.com/images/longhorns_the_lineup_r1_c2.jpg

How is this Pac 12 thing working for you CU?
http://buffalo-meat.info/slike/American_bison_k5680-1.JPG

how did the OU game work for you?

Good luck trying to hold the big 12 together, for Baylor's sake.
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2009/02/medium_Trojan-Parking-ticket.jpg

Nothing lamer than talking smack about a team who isn't in the league anymore because you ran them off. Nope I am not bitter about tossing UT the 2006 Rose Bowl either. Mack Brown is over the hill, and UT still has issues.

A USC team that got SCREWED on probation (just give OSU, Miami, Auburn Sc's penalties, and see how they fare), and SCREWED by the refs Saturday night is right now light years ahead of Texas.

They did better in the Big 12. Must mean the Big 12 is weaker. It's science.

http://buffalo-meat.info/slike/American_bison_k5680-1.JPG

What was it like to finish last in your division of the conference? Is this the reason you guys have been lobbying so hard to keep it at 10 teams and no divisions, because it sucked so bad to be last among 6 and the odds are longer that you'd be last among 10?
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2009/02/medium_Trojan-Parking-ticket.jpg

we're much nicer than those you left behind, lol.

:D

Salt City Sooner
11/14/2011, 06:18 PM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/887975/Stanford_Crashes_medium.gif

badger
11/19/2011, 02:47 PM
So Furman was briefly ahead of Florida 22-7. I would like to impart some of this glorious melting down:

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n565/ManHands1/weis.jpg
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/hello-yes-this-is-dog.png

Want to drink but no booze.

LET’S HAVE A DROPPED PASS TIME LET’S HAVE A DROPPED PASS TIME LET’S HAVE A DROPPED PASS TIME LET’S HAVE A DROPPED PASS TIME LET’S HAVE A DROPPED PASS TIME LET’S HAVE A DROPPED PASS TIME LET’S HAVE A DROPPED PASS TIME

Furman is good y'all

They lost to ELON for chrissakes.

FURMAN TD
we gon lose

GO Furman University Christian Knights!

Furman 8 - Gators 0
safety derp

Muschamp is gonna have to pretty much go undefeated next year to regain my confidence

I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt with a couple recruiting classes,
but that offer is revoked if we lose to Furman.

Urban Meyer failing to develop WRs? With his system?
Somehow this doesn’t shock me. At all.

His system: recruit a new kid each year hoping that they'll be Percy Harvin.

How angry and disoriented am I right now?
I just tried to scoop peanut butter out of a Coke can.

Furman is out-athleteing Florida
**** everything.

FIRE EVERYTHING

Florida may not just lose this game but may be blown out.
And this game isn’t the result of a couple flukes (save for the safety). Furman is flat out-playing UF in every ****ing way.

FIRE MUSCHAMP WITH BURNING FIRE

Zook is beating Wisconsin and Florida is losing to Furman
It’s the end of the world as we know it.

The Mayans were off by about a month

All the sharp objects and ropep needs to be removed from m y home
Furman 15 – Gators 0. 1st Q

Gainesville is on fire
ESS EEE SEE SPEED

Fact: I want to be part of the “Greatness of Fuhman University” academic’s.

Chris Fowler & Rece Davis, I know you're lurking
Work on your Purple People Eaters jokes ala Furman winning

1, 2, 3, 4, 5
them Paladins don’t take no jive.

Purple Gata Eatas?

STAB STAB STAB STAB

Florida 22 points to Furman in 1st qtr? Awww, **** it!

http://a.yfrog.com/img686/7615/qrpzw.jpg

Thank you, EDSBS :)

badger
11/19/2011, 03:06 PM
Thanks to psycho for this image:
http://soonerpsycho.com/spfarksandpics/dealwithitweeden.gif

Well it was nice while it lasted. I'm going to go puke now.

That's life as a Cowboy fan.

Well, we can still make the Fiesta Bowl

Well, this is kind of what we're known best for...

Gundy should be fired immediately

I can't do this anymore. I love you Pokes and I love OSU but I can't do this anymore.

POKE CHOKE strikes again. Should've been an easy game. The life of an OSU fan is this. This right here.

And now I have to go find property to damage.

Be nice if big 12 says that field goal was good.....

Ummm... good luck with that. :eek:

Well, on the bright side, now we're the spoiler. OU is tho thinking NC. Let's spoil that dream for them!

i think this is a better loss than the sooners

I am so disgustingly depressed. And I can't even drink myself into oblivion. I'm underage.

Pretty sure that's the first time OSU has had the field rushed on them though.. So I suppose there's a silver lining

Is it Ground Hog day? can we start this day all over with a different outcomes?

I feel like crying and vomiting. I am so disappointed in our D and in Weeden's leadership, which was nonexistent. Heisman candidate my ***.

badger
11/19/2011, 03:29 PM
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~jimthing/thegodshatekansas.jpg

PLEASE bring back the phat man

Just when I didn't think it could get worse,
KU has ANOTHER turnover.
Can't pass, can't run, can't even hold on to the blanking ball.
Can't tackle, can't cover anybody.
What a JOKE!!!!!!!!

Hey. Gill said, let's win the TO battle. Little children just can't learn.

The staff tries to coach them. Takes time for them to learn to....

EXECUTE

Keep working. Keep jerking.

Any fat man. Just pick a fat man randomly off the street. He will be a better coach than Turner Gill.

Lee Corso hates KU Football more than God does.

I don't understand how receivers can be so wide open.
KU's defensive schemes absolutely suck.
They give the receivers way too much space.
No pressure on the qb.

The KU offense is stupid with all these different players taking snaps and screwing up.

I'll keep watching and yelling at the tv.
KU has got to get rid of thse coaches.
Long is aweful and the defensive coaches don't have a clue.

It's just ridiculous that KU can lose this badly in so many games. Fire the whole coaching staff before KU loses all of its fan support.

If Texas Tech can win 1 of their final 2 games, we will be 3 games behind the next worse team in the league. How pathetic is that?

we're awful and I have stuff to get done..... seen enough, my time is better spent elsewhere. I know, I'm horrible fan. I'm a basterd.

See ya next weekend.

Just check out this thread here (http://boards.kusports.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=2125142&an=0&page=0#2125142) for more KU fan gold. Seriously, I hope these guys never stop losing... or at least never stop being funny about losing. :)

badger
11/19/2011, 03:40 PM
http://indianapublicmedia.org/news/files/2009/12/Crowd.jpg

I just don't know how a Big Ten defense can be this bad. It defies all logic.

Football is going on still?

For crying out loud grow a pair or get some players who can play.

Quit crying about teams rolling up the score on us. It makes us look like pu$$ies.

These guys are doing us a favor by kicking our balls in. We lose by 20 and we have apologists claiming that we're not that bad.

We suck. Kansas would kill us, as would Minny.

I hope Wilson's plan pans out. Leach likely won't be available 3 years from now.

IU FB = grave yard of coaches...coach wilson your head stone is ready.

SicEmBaylor
11/19/2011, 03:42 PM
***THIS POST RESERVED FOR THE SOONERFANS MELTDOWN LATER THIS EVENING***

pphilfran
11/19/2011, 03:46 PM
No need to reserve a spot for a Baylor meltdown....the four regulars on the Baylor board will be giddy with a 45 point loss....

badger
11/19/2011, 03:53 PM
http://media.onsugar.com/files/ons1/369/3695948/36_2009/3cf7dccd164ce740_nebraska.xlarge.jpg

The entire game has been a comedy of errors. This episode of the three stooges ( NU special teams, defense , and offense) has been especially bad. Worse than Wisconson. Total self destruction.

Are you F%CKING KIDDING ME?????? NOW with the score 45-17 they call holding?????SH!T

This game is poop

Call me Corso!---- (As I take my Nebraska hat off, through it across the room) Ahhh! F*ck It!!!!

his is, as some dumb fat ex basketball player says "TURRIBLE'.

28 point game, and our offensive line cannot block - lets keep our starting QB and RB in just incase of a miracle comeback. Great thinking by Bo.

If Taylor gets hurt, Bo should be FIRED immediately.

Watching this game is like wiping your *** with a chainsaw

GOD FORBID THE BALL HIT YOU IN YOUR HANDS.

Nebraska football can be summed up in one word these last 4 seasons....mediocre.

You are right mediocre is better than crappy.

Yeah, if we just hold on for another 10-20 years we will be right into the thick of things again.

badger
11/19/2011, 04:06 PM

Why wait? Let's get any bad karma lingering anywhere outta the way:

http://www.40acressports.com/images/tech_billboard.jpg

Well ****!

Brent Vurnerables

Seriously... wtf is our defense doing

This Defense is a disgrace

Once again.................... we were OVERRATED

Ou will never win another NC with Vurnerables as DC

i cant believe we got our asses handed to us this bad by one of the worst teams in the country defensively.....our defense looks like junior hig out there..... **** this ****

the NC is gone unless some really wierd crap happens nationally. And deservedly so. I shudder to think of playing LSU or Bama in New Orleans. Now I dont have to worry about it.

A 29 point favorite and we lay this freaking egg!

clemson and boise are sh*tting themselves at us and wisky losing

We've got 15 kickers and you can't count on any of them.

Will someone in Norman please stick a For Sale sign in Vulnerables yard?

I wish I got a $50,000 dollar education for showing up and clanking field goals all night.

its officially time to close badger's meltdown thread.
Not till OU loses to Baylor in football. 20-0, SicEm! :D

StoopTroup
11/19/2011, 04:14 PM
Baylor F-Em!

StoopTroup
11/19/2011, 04:45 PM
Jay Paterno really taking it to the Bucknutz.

PSU - 17

BN - 14

2:45 left in the half

cccasooner2
11/20/2011, 12:26 AM

Bump. :(

SoonerTerry
11/22/2011, 02:01 PM
bump

NormanPride
11/22/2011, 07:56 PM
Badger here: I'm on vacation this week. I'm not doing any modador duties, whether it be vBookie or closing threads while I'm on vacation!

Jacie
1/3/2012, 11:39 AM
From the CARDboard:

http://www.thecardboard.org/board/index.php/board,1.0.html?PHPSESSID=9e1b7f9ab9a2b5788d092f2a8 73139d8

Wow, I can't believe it. Is this a nightmare? I've never seen worse playcalling and clock management in my life.

WTF @ the coaching. Just inexcusable. I will be pissed for quite some time. This is not the kickers fault but the coaches. Running on 2nd and long? Are you kidding?

badger
1/3/2012, 12:00 PM
I've moved onto basketball. Check out "OSU now sucks at basketball" for OP.com goodness after every Poke loss :stunned:

Breadburner
1/3/2012, 01:13 PM
It was fun watching the Huskers lose....TM's new tat was sure intimidating......!

badger
4/22/2012, 03:19 PM
I just wanted to bump this thread because it was so much fun, with all the pics and the posts. I don't even care if it might have been bad karma. :D