PDA

View Full Version : 10/7: Friday's Boise State beatdown

badger
10/3/2011, 12:05 PM
Seriously, screw you Boise State. Finding another "State" opponent that isn't a real state? Reaaaaaaal good way to fall further in the polls. Why don't we just move you down to #20 and stick you in the Humanitarian Bowl right now. :mad:

And on that bitter note, you have till 8 p.m. Friday to vBet and to encourage all of you to vBet against the Smurf Turfers, I am going to double the effing point spread. That's right Bwoncoz, you need FORTY points now to actually win the game. FORTY! :mad:

badger
10/4/2011, 01:02 PM
The scary part is that Boise may still cover my extremely bloated spread. You now have the (actual!) over/under to vBet on as well.

kevpks
10/4/2011, 04:12 PM
That over/under seems low. I'm going for the "over" but it will probably bite me in the virtual ***.

badger
10/4/2011, 04:16 PM
That over/under seems low. I'm going for the "over" but it will probably bite me in the virtual ***.

It probably seems low compared to the point spread that I set. The real point spread is 20, but in a big middle finger move to smurfie, I doubled it.

:mad: Sadly, Bois Estate will probably still beat even that inflated spread.

badger
10/7/2011, 11:58 AM
I had my fun.

vPayout is gonna start going up if any of you dare pick Boise despite the big spread I put on the game.

The early birds will still get their original payout.

badger
10/7/2011, 09:05 PM
Oooo, suddenly my crazy high point spread isn't looking so bad, eh? :D

SoonerofAlabama
10/7/2011, 09:23 PM
Okay, while on the subject of Fresno State. What is with the green and red "V" on the field and helmet?

SoonerofAlabama
10/7/2011, 09:38 PM
badger, you may just be smarter than Vegas.

cccasooner2
10/7/2011, 10:23 PM
badger, you may just be smarter than Vegas.

Yes, a good vBookie knows how to sucker me in to take my hard earned vCash. I don't have the extras I was anticipating for OU-TX. :(

deweydw
10/8/2011, 07:23 AM
:twinkies: Some twinkies for Badger. :congratulatory:

badger
10/8/2011, 07:40 AM
As a reward for being suckered in by my seemingly high point spread, I will post the next MLB event so give you all at least 500 for OU-Texas weekend... but please spend at least 5 of it on MLB, ok?

And yes, badger IS smarter than Vegas. I have hated the point spreads they have been giving me for awhile, so I may make this a non-Saturday game tradition. Ooo, that point spread sucks. Time to double it! :D

Penguin
10/8/2011, 12:50 PM
Okay, while on the subject of Fresno State. What is with the green and red "V" on the field and helmet?

http://www.gobulldogs.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/082801aaa.html