10/2/2011, 03:20 PM
Oh he is doing so much more than that for Detroit

oumartin
10/2/2011, 03:23 PM
Wow, what a comeback by Detroit... down 24 and gonna win

instigator
10/2/2011, 03:33 PM
Unreal.

I was explaining the term "aggie it away" to my girlfriend yesterday while aTm was aggieing their game away and she said, "oh like the Cowboys always do?"

She was RIGHT! It's uncanny. I can't believe how much this team chokes games away.

SoonerMom2
10/2/2011, 05:14 PM
Unreal.

I was explaining the term "aggie it away" to my girlfriend yesterday while aTm was aggieing their game away and she said, "oh like the Cowboys always do?"

She was RIGHT! It's uncanny. I can't believe how much this team chokes games away.

Very astute girlfriend. Was thinking the same thing -- Cowboys with Romo managed to lose the game when they up so much in the first half just like the Aggies.

nighttrain12
10/2/2011, 05:47 PM
I'll just say what everyone is thinking but doesn't have the guts to say.

Tony Homo.

agoo758
10/2/2011, 07:43 PM
Not really that we don't have the guts, it's just that it's an uninventive and stupid insult.

EatLeadCommie
10/2/2011, 07:49 PM
It's funny how Romo went from goat to hero and back to goat in the span of 3 weeks.

Personally, I wish my Chiefs had him at QB because I think he is unfairly maligned. He was awful today though. 2nd INT wasn't his fault, however.

oumartin
10/2/2011, 08:09 PM
HOw was the second INT not his fault?

nighttrain12
10/2/2011, 08:52 PM
Not really that we don't have the guts, it's just that it's an uninventive and stupid insult.

I'm not claiming to have invented it but it is very popular elsewhere today and considering how many times over the years Romo has choked/blown/etc. games, there is not much else substantive to say about him, only stupid comments like above. #ROMOCHOKE

tulsaoilerfan
10/2/2011, 09:33 PM
Jason Garrett needs to share some of the blame also; why the hell throw the ball when up by 24 points midway thru the 3rd quarter? Run the damn ball and eat some clock

cjames317
10/3/2011, 09:39 AM
Jason Garrett needs to share some of the blame also; why the hell throw the ball when up by 24 points midway thru the 3rd quarter? Run the damn ball and eat some clock

+1 Parcells wouldn't have allowed those play calls while up 24 points. When Romo first took over, Parcells knew Romo would always look to make something out of nothing and would stand behind Romo during practices and yell "Don't throw it there" "Make the safe throw", etc. Romo said that was the most annoying thing about Parcells. JG's role as offensive coordinator may conflict with his role as head coach. JG knows that Romo is balls to the wall. Maybe JG should cede offensive coordinator responsibilities so he can focus on the "end game" and, like Parcells, tell the coordinator and Romo to protect the lead.

LVSOONER15
10/3/2011, 09:54 AM
Plain and simple, Dallas needs to find a better quarterback.