PDA

View Full Version : And now it's officially Hate Week! How much do you hate the whorns?

UTgradOUfan
10/1/2011, 09:59 PM
I love starting a contest I know I can win.
I really, really hate the whorns and the obnoxious buffoons that root for them.
How much do I hate the whorns and how can I prove it?
I'll get to that later. But I think I have this one in the bag.
I am going to let everyone else go first.
How much and why do you hate the whorns?

delhalew
10/1/2011, 10:12 PM
I hate the whorns more than stepping on a toy strategically left on the floor by my children with the aim of killing me.

I hate the whorns more than drunkenly lighting the wrong end of a cigarette.

I hate the whorns more than light beer.

I hate the whorns more than I hate smelly hippies.

Uhhg, I'm gonna be here all damn night.

OhU1
10/1/2011, 10:13 PM
I asked Chris Sims a question and Mack Brown answered, and lied.

nighttrain12
10/1/2011, 10:21 PM
I hate the short-horns, just because.

hawaii 5-0
10/1/2011, 10:30 PM
I went out to eat for breakfast. Pulling up to the curb in front of the cafe I saw a family get out of another car, a large black SUV. A little boy was wearing a rust colored jersey with Whorn emblems on it. The driver didn't feed the parking meter.

I placed a call to a friend at the local Police Dept and within 30 minutes a cop showed up and put a parking violation ticket on their car. $30 bucks. Ha Ha !!!!

They'll never know the consequences of their kid wearing that shirt.

5-0

SoonerKnight
10/1/2011, 11:21 PM
I hate the horns so bad that when we beat them like 65-14 I bought the video tape and watched it everyday during lunch until the boss asked me to stop watching it! I asked why?

I hate Texas so bad it's not worth pissing on if the state or the whorns were on fire!

SoonerKnight
10/1/2011, 11:22 PM
Wouldn't it be nice if everytime we beat Saxet that we got to take Bevo on a little trip to grillville. They would go through a lot of cattle but who casres!!

The Ghost of Mex
10/2/2011, 12:48 AM
To the bone!

badger
10/2/2011, 12:54 AM
Because after the game in 2001, my first OU-Texas experience, I stood on top of a Texas ant hill in sandals without realizing it and my foot stung the rest of the night from all of the ant bites. Stupid orange ants. At least we won 14-3.

yankee
10/2/2011, 01:42 AM
I hate the whorns with all my heart. Beating little McCoy into the turf on Saturday and hearing Mackclappy come up with excuses will be wonderful. Tuck fexas!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/2/2011, 01:54 AM
I hate the whorns with all my heart. Beating little McCoy into the turf on Saturday and hearing Mackclappy come up with excuses will be wonderful. Tuck fexas!dittos. However, I must admit I hate Orange Aggy more. Their pri*k benefactor is trying to get 4 effing texas schools into the Big 12, and our including the orange aggy in our proposal to join the Pac 12 might have been the poison that caused the Pac 12 to reject it(us) The he*l with the both of 'em sorry mofos!

SoonerKnight
10/2/2011, 02:44 AM
I hate Texas because they ruined the SWC and now the Big XII!!!!!!!!!! Bevo is for dinner not a mascot!! Sheesh!!! Cow worshipers!!

Flagstaffsooner
10/2/2011, 05:46 AM
From the bowels of my soul I hate those arrogant bastards. I had to live in that filthy state for over three years in the early '90's. Those people are the most ignorant uneducated slime on the face of this earth.

SunnySooner
10/2/2011, 07:50 AM
I hate saxet... more than a chip to my brand new manicure.
more than a Taylor Swift song when I can't reach the "tune" button.
more than my kids hate brussel sprouts.
more than teeny-tiny 90-degree parking spots (which is all they seem to have in FL).
more than deployments. And that's saying something.

Have a great Hate Week, everbuddy!!! It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!!!! Beat the hell out of saxet!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacie
10/2/2011, 12:07 PM
I am a hater of all things burnt orange.

I hate their arrogance (which for the most part is not backed up by what their team has done on the field).

I hate it when they trot that Texas state flag out on the field of the Cotton Bowl (though it can be somewhat amusing when a handler or two trips, falls and gets left behind as they are running with it).

I hate that oversized drum.

I hate the hook em sign (to the point that I refuse to justify it with a "down horns" of my own).

I hate it that a former Sooner defected and became their most revered coach (damn you, Darrel Royal, damn you I say).

I hate that they lead the series versus Oklahoma and that they will remind Sooners of it even after another loss to OU.

I do not think they have the best looking uniforms or coolest helmet design in college football.

I do think Bevo is somewhat pitiful (as opposed to your average whorn who feels Bevo is a noble, stately mascot), sitting there drugged to the eyeballs on his special Bevo mat.

I want Bob Stoops to lead OUr team to victory.

I want the Sooners to win by such a margin as to demoralize whorn fans and players.

I want to see sa*et fans walking dejectedly from the Cotton Bowl.

I want highschool recruits who chose sa*et over Oklahoma to feel empty inside as they watch the Sooners cavort on the field with the gold hat trophy after the game.

GO SOONERS! BEAT THE HELL OUTA TEXAS!

Okie35
10/2/2011, 12:13 PM
I just hate them, enough said.

BeaSooner
10/2/2011, 01:05 PM
I've always hated their texas-sized rick-rack on their band uniforms. Really....hate....it.....

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2435/4023193388_c3b47626f0_z.jpg?zz=1

UTgradOUfan
10/2/2011, 01:18 PM
Oh, how I wish I had the power to get a parking ticket to appear on a whorn-stickered car illegally parked.
That one is going on my "bucket list". I would consider running for sheriff for that kind of power. Would that be abuse of power?
No
Justice

I am going to hang on to my Deloss Dodd story for later in the week.
I will give up one of my favorite whorn-hating behaviors.
I have two whorn friends who each have pillows w/ the utereus logo on them. One sits on the sofa in his house and the other guy's is at his office.
After espicially greasty meals at Maudies I always try to "just stop by" to fart on their pillows.
More justice.

Keller Sooner
10/2/2011, 02:41 PM
Texas....I fart in their face!!

Texas_Longhorn
10/2/2011, 02:44 PM
I hate Texas because they ruined the SWC and now the Big XII!!!!!!!!!!Hmmm. How exactly did Texas ruin the SWC? tia

GDC
10/2/2011, 05:33 PM
There are no words that could ever fully express how much I despise the stinking whorns.

SoonerinSouthlake
10/2/2011, 05:54 PM
Hmmm. How exactly did Texas ruin the SWC? tia

by existing

SoonerKnight
10/2/2011, 06:31 PM

At least you admit they runied the Big XII and I am sure most would agree the SWC! TIA!!!

Lott's Bandana
10/2/2011, 07:02 PM
I hate them with such irrational fervor that I stopped going to the game I went to faithfully for years.

You see, I'm at the point where I would rip out the eyeballs and skull **** some Axe-wearing orange frat-boy in the middle of the state fair, end up in jail and miss the game.

I'm not kidding, I truly am certain I would end up doing something like that. Yet, I am far from being a violent person.

It would suck to miss the game.

ratherthanlater
10/2/2011, 08:19 PM
I hate every shade of orange with a passion that burns hotter than a thousand suns. I refuse to eat cheetos. I bitch slap gingers on sight. I once set fire to an entire pumpkin patch. In closing I'd like to say, **** the longhorns, **** mack brown, **** the mccoy-shipley butt buddy duo 2.0, **** their "I've been working on the rail road" song, **** their fair, **** the big star I want to **** on every time I cross the river, **** their day time/night time speed limits, **** their over-sized toilet bowl shaped state, **** matthew mcconaughey, **** bevo, **** their network and **** all their **** eating fans.

IslandSooner
10/2/2011, 08:24 PM
^^^THIS^^^

10/2/2011, 08:43 PM
I hate every shade of orange with a passion that burns hotter than a thousand suns. I refuse to eat cheetos. I bitch slap gingers on sight. I once set fire to an entire pumpkin patch. In closing I'd like to say, **** the longhorns, **** mack brown, **** the mccoy-shipley butt buddy duo 2.0, **** their "I've been working on the rail road" song, **** their fair, **** the big star I want to **** on every time I cross the river, **** their day time/night time speed limits, **** their over-sized toilet bowl shaped state, **** matthew mcconaughey, **** bevo, **** their network and **** all their **** eating fans.Any attempt at topping this one would be trying TOO hard!

SoonerKnight
10/2/2011, 08:56 PM
**** that was good! All I can say is I agree!

soonerfan4life
10/2/2011, 09:55 PM
I called the law on a car with the ugly longhorn tag on the front that parked in a fire zone come out of the store and it is being towed off

2k2 c5
10/2/2011, 10:22 PM
I hate texas more than les miles. Do I really need a reason?

Soonerntxs
10/3/2011, 08:41 AM
I hate ALL things (egnaro) aggy & *

"I SWORE MY ALLIGENCE TO THE CRIMSON & CREAM!"

Soonerntxs
10/3/2011, 08:44 AM
by existing

By breathing that stank bevo lonestar self crotch lickin breath!

WestAustinSooner
10/3/2011, 11:08 AM
Whenever I walk through ANY store with UT merchandise, I spit on it.

KantoSooner
10/3/2011, 11:09 AM
I hate Texas so much that just last week I held a number two for over 80 miles just so I could leave them a 'token of my respect'.

PLaw
10/3/2011, 11:35 AM
I grew up in West Texas when that traitor from Hominy road herd over the burnt orange ilk. It took some real cahones to be a SOONER back then. I developed a strong, passionate hatred for their conceited arrogance and all things orange.

Their greed knows no bounds and the recent conference issues with them driving away Nebbish, Colorado, and TAMU has only elevated that hatred to an intensity that can only be salved by hanging 70 on 'em in the CB. I only hope the Sooners cut out Bevo's heart and savor it like mighty Indian warriors from our great Okla Homa.
BOOMER

BeaSooner
10/3/2011, 12:31 PM
Whenever I walk through ANY store with UT merchandise, I spit on it.

haha. And considering you live in Austin - I guess your spit is worn by many whorn.

Sooner_Tuf
10/3/2011, 12:41 PM
I grew up in West Texas when that traitor from Hominy road herd over the burnt orange ilk. It took some real cahones to be a SOONER back then. I developed a strong, passionate hatred for their conceited arrogance and all things orange.

Their greed knows no bounds and the recent conference issues with them driving away Nebbish, Colorado, and TAMU has only elevated that hatred to an intensity that can only be salved by hanging 70 on 'em in the CB. I only hope the Sooners cut out Bevo's heart and savor it like mighty Indian warriors from our great Okla Homa.
BOOMER

Hollis?

marfacowboy
10/3/2011, 12:47 PM
I don't like the arrogance of a lot of Texas people. OU fans have always struck me as more down to earth and gracious. I didn't go to OU (I went to Amherst for undergrad), but grew up following both OU and even Texas to some degree. But I always favored OU and followed them more closely. Not having attended OU or never having lived in Oklahoma, I guess I never developed the deep seeded animosity that others have developed, but I always felt more comfortable with OU people. My kind of folks. I've really just enjoyed the game, its history, color and traditions, the bands, and firmly believe it's the best game in all of college football. I think Darrell Royal probably understands.
I'll never forget the 1977 Ohio State game. I think that's the one that really lit the OU fire inside of me, because I was playing high school football at the time. What a game. Uwe von Schamann is a name I'll never forget.

Flagstaffsooner
10/3/2011, 12:50 PM
Among other things, their stacking the conference with their crooked refs, ie Jon Bible.

They steal and they lie.

Go rot in hell whorn.

PLaw
10/3/2011, 01:08 PM
Hollis?

Hollis - correctomundo - I hate 'em so much, I almost could hate the town where he was born.

Boomer

boomersooner28
10/3/2011, 01:14 PM
I work 20 miles north of Austin. I work with a crapload of whorn fans. I cannot begin to SCREAM how much I hate the frickin whorns and their whiney ***, egotistical, dumbass, clueless fanbase!!!!!! :mad:

UTgradOUfan
10/3/2011, 04:06 PM
Beloved Georgetown, TX. Home of my original Alma Matre.
I suppose that it hard for Sooner fans who don't live in Austin/Cen. Texas to really understand the seething visceral hatred those of us who live here inevitabley have for whorn football fans.

10/3/2011, 04:15 PM
Beloved Georgetown, TX. Home of my original Alma Matre.
I suppose that it hard for Sooner fans who don't live in Austin/Cen. Texas to really understand the seething visceral hatred those of us who live here inevitabley have for whorn football fans.How does a ut grad come to hate his own football team? (I'm not saying you shouldn't, just curious as to why)

The Maestro
10/3/2011, 04:30 PM
Why do I hate Texas? 1984.

EyMENNiJB38

UTgradOUfan
10/3/2011, 04:44 PM
Fair question and I get it every year.
I was born and raised in OKC and went to every Sooner game I could. I went to Southwestern Univ. in Georgetown TX for my undergraduate degree. I really liked living in Central Texas. The fishing was good.
Went to UT for my geology degree. I am very proud of my degree and their geology program was/is excellent. Austin is a fun town. It was espicially fun if you were a twenty-something in the late seventies/early eighties.
However, I was never able to choke down the orange Kool-Aide. I was around for the Donnie Little episode. Not only was their fan base obnoxious, arrogant, ignorant and classless they were the most openly racist people imaginable. A whole bunch of them still are. Since I am an alum and live here I get to experience how they think and what they say when they are amongst their own. It never fails that the fact that UT was the "last all-white national championship team" gets brought up in any group of texas exes. It's really sad.
I can go on, and will later I suppose. It is bad enough that they are small-minded, obnoxious, arrogant fools but they take it to the next level by being racist small-minded, obnoxious, arrogant fools.
I am a Sooner fan who just happened to get a degree from UT.

10/3/2011, 05:19 PM
I was born and raised in OKC and went to every Sooner game I could. I went to Southwestern Univ. in Georgetown TX for my undergraduate degree. I really liked living in Central Texas. The fishing was good.
Went to UT for my geology degree. I am very proud of my degree and their geology program was/is excellent. Austin is a fun town. It was espicially fun if you were a twenty-something in the late seventies/early eighties.
However, I was never able to choke down the orange Kool-Aide. I was around for the Donnie Little episode. Not only was their fan base obnoxious, arrogant, ignorant and classless they were the most openly racist people imaginable. A whole bunch of them still are. Since I am an alum and live here I get to experience how they think and what they say when they are amongst their own. It never fails that the fact that UT was the "last all-white national championship team" gets brought up in any group of texas exes. It's really sad.
I can go on, and will later I suppose. It is bad enough that they are small-minded, obnoxious, arrogant fools but they take it to the next level by being racist small-minded, obnoxious, arrogant fools.
I am a Sooner fan who just happened to get a degree from UT.It's not my thread, so I can't award you as winner. But, as far as I'm concerned, YOU ARE THE WINNAH! Step right up to receive your award, RIGHT NOW!

I lived in both Gaystin and San Antonio for about 4 yrs., and I thought they had some pretty good freshwater fishing around there, as well, and only a 3.5 hour drive to Port Oconnor, where I fished a lot, too. That was in the mid to late 80's.

nighttrain12
10/3/2011, 07:29 PM
I posted this a few weeks ago in another thread but its worth doing it again for this thread. You're welcome.

http://www.g3graphx.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/141.jpg

10/3/2011, 07:50 PM
Why do I hate Texas? 1984.

EyMENNiJB38I was at that abaomination of a shi*excuse for a refereed game. Wasn't that Bible and his gang of thugs, or was it pre-Bible? The officiating hasn't improved a lot in that game, unfortunately. We need to win by 14 to win by 1, in that pathetically refereed annual rape.

Texas_Longhorn
10/3/2011, 08:18 PM
Among other things, their stacking the conference with their crooked refs, ie Jon Bible.

They steal and they lie.

Go rot in hell whorn.

I asked a simple question. The hate is good though. As to us stackng the SWC with crooked refs, good one. Are you familiar with our record the last 12 years of the SWC? It was ugly.

Longhorns being crooked, stealing, and lying is good coming from a sooner.

10/3/2011, 08:25 PM
I asked a simple question. The hate is good though. As to us stackng the SWC with crooked refs, good one. Are you familiar with our record the last 12 years of the SWC? It was ugly.

Longhorns being crooked, stealing, and lying is good coming from a sooner.srsly, what pleasure do you derive out of spending time on this board?

Texas_Longhorn
10/3/2011, 09:18 PM
It never fails that the fact that UT was the "last all-white national championship team" gets brought up in any group of texas exes.What?? Bull**** and you know it IF you have ever spent any time around any group of Texas-Exes or ever even lived in Austin. I graduated almost 40 years ago and I've never heard Texas brag in such a manner. Are you familiar with the liberal leanings of UT and Austin? Hell, my senior year the campus went 92% for McGovern. We have the only statue of MLK west of the Mississippi. Plus we have statues of Barbara Jordan and Cesar Chavez on campus.

Y'all slaughtered us my senior year, 27-0, and after the game I was talking to a couple of older sooners. They shocked the hell out of me when they said something like, "Yea, we are definely better than y'all but we hate it that we are having to use n------ to do it." My girlfriend and I were floored to hear such a comment and this is the first time I have ever told the story because it is unfair to judge a fanbase by a couple of fools.

Anyway, it is the big week and smack talk and insults is fair game but it is bull**** to act like Texas people brag about the lack of minorities in the '69 squad. I repeat, Bull****, and sounds like the UTgradforOU is an A&M troll.

As to why I am here, less than 30 posts in 5 years should show you I don't come here often. Yesterday, I came over and was enjoying this hate thread, but wondered why anyone who knows about the fall of the SWC would blame us or I would not have posted.

While I'm here, I am glad y'all are still in the Big-Whatever with us although I wanted us, Tech, OSU, and you to head to the PAC. I "hate" sooners but I do respect your traditions and accomplishments for the most part. Unlike A&M, who is a cult and suffers from a "holier than thou" complex, y'all are the real deal and can talk the talk and walk the walk.

Here is is to us having a great contest on Saturday.

AzianSooner
10/3/2011, 09:25 PM
Dude TXHorny.

WHy you spread that lie to trash talk about what is not true. YOu know, You are running your mouth like a cheap 3 dollars bus stop hooker. Bring your lie To Austin dude.

FirstandGoal
10/3/2011, 09:26 PM

That is all.

8timechamps
10/3/2011, 09:47 PM
Have you ever been in a hurry to get somewhere, and you're driving on a busy highway (with lots of traffic)...and you need to change lanes, so you indicate it by doing what most normal people do, and use your turn signal...only to see the guy in the lane you're trying to get in to, speed up just enough so that you can't change lanes? Then when the guy finally gets next to you, you look over and he's on the phone...you know what I'm talking about?

I hate Texas more than that guy.

mingobee
10/3/2011, 11:54 PM
I hate every shade of orange with a passion that burns hotter than a thousand suns. I refuse to eat cheetos. I bitch slap gingers on sight. I once set fire to an entire pumpkin patch. In closing I'd like to say, **** the longhorns, **** mack brown, **** the mccoy-shipley butt buddy duo 2.0, **** their "I've been working on the rail road" song, **** their fair, **** the big star I want to **** on every time I cross the river, **** their day time/night time speed limits, **** their over-sized toilet bowl shaped state, **** matthew mcconaughey, **** bevo, **** their network and **** all their **** eating fans.
Dang, I think I've heard this almost word for word from my husband.

marfacowboy
10/4/2011, 09:00 AM
I am a Sooner fan who just happened to get a degree from UT.

I love Austin. Well, parts of it. It's gotten too big for my tastes, but I still enjoy South Congress and a slice of Homestyle Pizza. Georgetown is a great town (love the town square), and Southwestern is a wonderful school. My son visited there and almost enrolled. It was a hard offer to turn down. I was a History and English major in undergrad and was keenly interested in a lot of the work professors and writers in residence were doing at UT. And UT Press, like OU Press, is a leading organization in the publication of scholarly work.
I get it.

oudanny
10/4/2011, 09:35 AM
If I owned texas and he!!, I'd rent out texas and live in he!!.

UTgradOUfan
10/4/2011, 10:02 AM
What?? Bull**** and you know it IF you have ever spent any time around any group of Texas-Exes or ever even lived in Austin. I graduated almost 40 years ago and I've never heard Texas brag in such a manner. Are you familiar with the liberal leanings of UT and Austin? Hell, my senior year the campus went 92% for McGovern. We have the only statue of MLK west of the Mississippi. Plus we have statues of Barbara Jordan and Cesar Chavez on campus.

Y'all slaughtered us my senior year, 27-0, and after the game I was talking to a couple of older sooners. They shocked the hell out of me when they said something like, "Yea, we are definely better than y'all but we hate it that we are having to use n------ to do it." My girlfriend and I were floored to hear such a comment and this is the first time I have ever told the story because it is unfair to judge a fanbase by a couple of fools.

Anyway, it is the big week and smack talk and insults is fair game but it is bull**** to act like Texas people brag about the lack of minorities in the '69 squad. I repeat, Bull****, and sounds like the UTgradforOU is an A&M troll.

As to why I am here, less than 30 posts in 5 years should show you I don't come here often. Yesterday, I came over and was enjoying this hate thread, but wondered why anyone who knows about the fall of the SWC would blame us or I would not have posted.

While I'm here, I am glad y'all are still in the Big-Whatever with us although I wanted us, Tech, OSU, and you to head to the PAC. I "hate" sooners but I do respect your traditions and accomplishments for the most part. Unlike A&M, who is a cult and suffers from a "holier than thou" complex, y'all are the real deal and can talk the talk and walk the walk.

Here is is to us having a great contest on Saturday.

I am a texas ex you fool and whatever else you may be you are the troll. I have lived in Austin for 35 years, my three children graduated from Westlake HS and I stand by every word I wrote. Yes, ut and the campus area is pretty hippy-dippy. But I have lived and worked around whorn alumni for decades they are not a socially enlightened bunch. Explain to my fellow board members the Donnie Little story. Tell us with a straight face that DKR was not an avowed, unapologetic and notorious racist. Put all the politically correct statues up you want you guys still named your stadium after a renowned bigot.
You can come on this board and rant and curse me all you want, fine. But we know who and what you guys are.

Bourbon St Sooner
10/4/2011, 12:17 PM
Goldman Sachs thinks texass is abnormally greedy and arrogant.

marfacowboy
10/4/2011, 01:19 PM
If I owned texas and he!!, I'd rent out texas and live in he!!.

Sherman or Sheridan? Can't remember...

marfacowboy
10/4/2011, 01:25 PM
I think a lot of the racial accusations pointed at Texas came from that 1960 Cotton Bowl game when they played against Ernie Davis.....

Okie35
10/4/2011, 01:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PyfHN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xnnfu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/GCY7A.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UTMxu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kzBPY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fGBv7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/seM96.gif

SoonerAtKU
10/4/2011, 02:09 PM
We need Olivia Munn to show up to our stuff like McConaughey does for Texas. That's an easy win over Sandra Bullock any day of the week.

Okie35
10/4/2011, 03:59 PM
We need Olivia Munn to show up to our stuff like McConaughey does for Texas. That's an easy win over Sandra Bullock any day of the week.

That would be nice.

soonercartoons
10/4/2011, 04:02 PM
Well, we here at Sooner Cartoons hated them enough to come out of retirement to make this in preparation for the big game. Check out our newest toon: The Shorthorn Network!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2lLbDYm99U&feature=channel_video_title

I hope you enjoy :)

FanzzSport
10/4/2011, 04:04 PM
The Company I work for is doing a Fan photo contest for the Rivalry game on its Facebook page. We're a small Team Gear store. If you have any Sooner fan pics post em up and share with your friends and family. There is a $350 Team gear shopping spree at stake.

There's only one grand prize winner, I'm pretty sure people around here would like to see a Sooners fan win ;)

http://www.facebook.com/fanzzsports

http://i.imgur.com/KWjaw.jpg

Texas_Longhorn
10/4/2011, 09:56 PM
I am a texas ex you fool and whatever else you may be you are the troll. I have lived in Austin for 35 years, my three children graduated from Westlake HS and I stand by every word I wrote. Yes, ut and the campus area is pretty hippy-dippy. But I have lived and worked around whorn alumni for decades they are not a socially enlightened bunch. Explain to my fellow board members the Donnie Little story. Tell us with a straight face that DKR was not an avowed, unapologetic and notorious racist. Put all the politically correct statues up you want you guys still named your stadium after a renowned bigot.
You can come on this board and rant and curse me all you want, fine. But we know who and what you guys are.

Wow. I'm not going to argue with you regarding "I have lived and worked around whorn alumni for decades and they are not a socially enlightened bunch" because that makes no sense. I have been in Austin for 40 years, '73 graduate here, and I live and work around Texas-Ex's too and I find them more socially enlightened that any most. You make Austin and the thousands of Texas grads who live here out to be racist, Confederate flag waving poor white trash people and especially living in Westlake you know that is not true and is in fact as far from the truth as it can be. Austin is one of the most progressive cities in America. That is one of the reasons we did not go to the SEC in 1996 and it is the reason we are not going now. The University of Texas does not fit into the Deep South type of culture that is typical of the SEC schools.

As for as your portrayal of Coach Royal: You do not know Coach Royal. I have talked with him many times but we are not close friends; however, I do know people who are close to him and he is not a racist. He recruited black players for years before he got them to come to campus but that was not his fault and he is very close to the black football players that have played for UT over the last 4 decades.

I have no problem with any other posters or posts on this "hatred" thread but your posts are not like the others. You seem deeply disturbed by having to live here in central Texas with the overwhelming number of UT grads and longhorn fans. I have been a devoted season ticket holder at DKR Memorial for 40+ years and I have never once met the type of Texas grads that you "live and work with". I have been a life member of Texas-Exes for 38 years and participate in many of their functions and again I have never met a racist one yet. My kids are grown and they are also proud life members of Texas-Exes and when I told them about you and your posts on here they just laughed and said, "Dad, he is a troll and probably an aggie."

I raised smart kids.

Anyway, I'm out and the best advice I can give is get to the fairgrounds early. We plan to be there by 8, 8:30 at the latest. Gotta have a Fletcher's and some beer before I head the the game for my 36th Texas-OU game.

Almost forgot, what keeps Texas from falling into the Gulf of Mexico? ou sucks. (I know it is lame but my dear deceased Mom told me that one years ago.)

Texas_Longhorn
10/4/2011, 09:58 PM
Hmm, just having read the beginning of my post it seems i did end up arguing regarding Texas graduates being a bunch of racists.

Hook'em Horns!

nighttrain12
10/4/2011, 10:12 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/newsok-photos/732914/lead620.jpg

UTgradOUfan
10/5/2011, 09:27 AM
Wow. I'm not going to argue with you regarding "I have lived and worked around whorn alumni for decades and they are not a socially enlightened bunch" because that makes no sense. I have been in Austin for 40 years, '73 graduate here, and I live and work around Texas-Ex's too and I find them more socially enlightened that any most. You make Austin and the thousands of Texas grads who live here out to be racist, Confederate flag waving poor white trash people and especially living in Westlake you know that is not true and is in fact as far from the truth as it can be. Austin is one of the most progressive cities in America. That is one of the reasons we did not go to the SEC in 1996 and it is the reason we are not going now. The University of Texas does not fit into the Deep South type of culture that is typical of the SEC schools.

As for as your portrayal of Coach Royal: You do not know Coach Royal. I have talked with him many times but we are not close friends; however, I do know people who are close to him and he is not a racist. He recruited black players for years before he got them to come to campus but that was not his fault and he is very close to the black football players that have played for UT over the last 4 decades.

I have no problem with any other posters or posts on this "hatred" thread but your posts are not like the others. You seem deeply disturbed by having to live here in central Texas with the overwhelming number of UT grads and longhorn fans. I have been a devoted season ticket holder at DKR Memorial for 40+ years and I have never once met the type of Texas grads that you "live and work with". I have been a life member of Texas-Exes for 38 years and participate in many of their functions and again I have never met a racist one yet. My kids are grown and they are also proud life members of Texas-Exes and when I told them about you and your posts on here they just laughed and said, "Dad, he is a troll and probably an aggie."

I raised smart kids.

Anyway, I'm out and the best advice I can give is get to the fairgrounds early. We plan to be there by 8, 8:30 at the latest. Gotta have a Fletcher's and some beer before I head the the game for my 36th Texas-OU game.

Almost forgot, what keeps Texas from falling into the Gulf of Mexico? ou sucks. (I know it is lame but my dear deceased Mom told me that one years ago.)

Well, well, try as you like arguing that DKR was anything other than a renowned racist you might as well be trying to convince us that water is not wet.
And since you insist on hanging around and being an imbedded troll enlighten us my "enlightened" fellow ut grad about the Donnie Little episode.
Or
Just admit that water is wet and go away.

NMSooner'80
10/5/2011, 09:31 AM
I figured out how much hatred that UT deserves as soon as I got to Dallas for the 1976 game (my freshman year). It was easy to hate them quite a bit just from growing up in Ardmore, which was served by several Dallas media outlets back then, and hearing UT-oriented Dallas media types making false generalizations about OU's teams (all-Texan, all-"bought and paid for" by that evil Switzer, etc.). But seeing their students up close and in person 35 years ago really sealed the deal for me.

It's also my impression, since then (and during the "internet era") that UT has NO respect for our program or our school. All you ever hear about our program is that we only win in the RRR because of "buying players" and recruiting thugs, etc.

10/5/2011, 11:51 AM
Well, well, try as you like arguing that DKR was anything other than a renowned racist you might as well be trying to convince us that water is not wet.
And since you insist on hanging around and being an imbedded troll enlighten us my "enlightened" fellow ut grad about the Donnie Little episode.
Or
Just admit that water is wet and go away.Almost all the whorn fans that have posted here in the past have left. He should join them.

The Maestro
10/5/2011, 12:16 PM
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/315007_2511446229061_1340290916_32933288_122056037 0_n.jpg

GDC
10/5/2011, 01:43 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/198026_10150156373725731_702305730_8637565_2393517 _n.jpg

One of my favorite pics of all time...

thecrimsoncrusader
10/5/2011, 01:48 PM
I don't hate them, I pity them.

Mr. T in OKC
10/5/2011, 01:57 PM
I throw trash at the "Don't Mess with texas" signs.

BeaSooner
10/5/2011, 04:44 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/198026_10150156373725731_702305730_8637565_2393517 _n.jpg

One of my favorite pics of all time...

Remind me....Who is this with the death stare on Chrissy?

Zing
10/5/2011, 04:49 PM
I hate Texas so much I personally broke into Mack Brown's house and shortened one leg on each of his chairs by a quarter of an inch.

GDC
10/5/2011, 07:14 PM
Remind me....Who is this with the death stare on Chrissy?

Derrick Strait

BeaSooner
10/5/2011, 08:25 PM
Derrick Strait

Oh hell - how could I forget his number? One of the best things to come outta Austin!

WestAustinSooner
10/6/2011, 09:13 AM
I just want to look at their faces on I-35 headed south after we beat them with my "Its Hard to be Humble when You're A SOONER" bumper sticker on the back of my truck!