PDA

View Full Version : Did she really say THAT?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/29/2011, 12:52 PM
Be the first on your block to have the "Across the Board" ringtone from the Grace Slick and Paul Kantner album Baron von Tollbooth and the Chrome Nun. I had heard the song before. I have the CD. However, I was listening to it today, and caught some of the words on this song. I know you're gonna love it. You can purchase it as a ringtone, apparently.

http://www.musicsonglyrics.com/across-the-board-lyrics-paul-kantner.html

Mississippi Sooner
9/29/2011, 01:16 PM
Go ask Alice.

10/6/2011, 01:43 PM
Where are you, children of the 60's and early 70's? I know rappers and others say all kinds of crap, nowadays, but this song is still kinda shocking to me...except maybe when you realize who wrote it.

cleller
10/6/2011, 08:06 PM
This is creepy. Just the other day I was comparing Madonna to Grace Slick on here.

10/6/2011, 08:26 PM
This is creepy. Just the other day I was comparing Madonna to Grace Slick on here.I missed the thread. How are they similar, IYHO?

picasso
10/6/2011, 10:51 PM
I thought those two hated each other. Grace had some pipes back inna day.

10/7/2011, 12:52 AM
I thought those two hated each other. Grace had some pipes back inna day.Well, Madonna can sing pretty well too. I liked some of her early songs, and she wrote some of them too.

So, has anyone read the lyrics to "Across the Board"?

cleller
10/9/2011, 02:12 PM
I missed the thread. How are they similar, IYHO?

It was the "Madonna to sing at Superbowl" thread. Was insinuating she was as old as Grace Slick.

10/9/2011, 04:08 PM
It was the "Madonna to sing at Superbowl" thread. Was insinuating she was as old as Grace Slick.without looking it up, I guess Madonna is late 40's maybe 50. Grace is now prolly early-to-mid 60's.

C&CDean
10/9/2011, 05:10 PM
Well to be perfectly frank, Madonna never has had a dick less than 10". So, Grace's little 7" dick ain't no biggie. Just sayin'.

KantoSooner
10/11/2011, 11:01 AM
I remember back as a young boy I had a total crush on two women: Dolly Parton and Grace Slick.
The more I think about it, that pretty much defines the yin and yang of my life.

10/11/2011, 12:06 PM
I remember back as a young boy I had a total crush on two women: Dolly Parton and Grace Slick.
The more I think about it, that pretty much defines the yin and yang of my life.Grace had phfabuloso looks when she was young.

KantoSooner
10/11/2011, 02:18 PM
I still play 'White Rabbit' as loud as the system will go to kick off the good parties.