PDA

View Full Version : 9/28: MLB games to determine playoff spots

badger
9/28/2011, 08:34 AM
There are two wild card spots left. There are four teams vying for them that if they end in a tie, will result in a little play-in game. For both slots. Wow!

So, in honor of this, I would like to offer you this vBetting opportunity for tonight's MLB games that will determine these final playoff spots (or determine the necessity of a play-in game).

Just pick the winner, no point spreads, over/unders or anything crazy. FOR THE PLAYOFFS! FOR GREAT JUSTICE! vBet till 6 p.m. tonight.

Good vLuck!

badger
9/28/2011, 01:29 PM
If I didn't mention it earlier, I gauge interest in vEvents based on vParticiptation. If you want to see more vEvents like this, get vBetting on them!

So far, so good. I'd love even more vBetting on MLB, so keep it up and you'll get full-fledged MLB playoff options :)

badger
9/28/2011, 02:51 PM
You know what? Since I was just gifted 500 vCash, I'm going to vBet it all on the Houston Lastros. They put up a fight for seven innings yesterday (well, 6 innings I guess) and they could very well be the big huge Poke-like spoiler to the Cards' postseason dreams, which would only help my Brew Crew. And besides... they're Thomas' loveable losers :D

badger
9/29/2011, 07:54 AM
Um, wow.

So I was too tired to stay up for the extra innings, but those of you that did certainly saw a show, eh?

All vBets settled! I'll try to do more for the playoff games :)