PDA

View Full Version : OU vs. Ball St. Tailgate

C&CDean
9/27/2011, 07:32 PM
3-0, everybody is kind of in a funk since we didn't slaughter a very good Mizzou team (don't be, cause we're really pretty dang good), and it's time for another tailgate weekend.

Details for the OU/Testes State tailgate are below. We still have a couple parking spots available so if you want one, peem me ASAP.

What: OU/B. State Tailgate party

Where: Northwest corner of Jenkins and Boyd in the parking lot immediately West of the Casa Blanca building. Look for the white canopies. http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=217487626247429481898.000494d2d9c4c5c7d5a6 3&msa=0

When: Saturday, October 1. The food will be ready by 1:30, and we'll be there before 11 am to set up. Beer should be cold by noon, but the food won't be ready till about 1:30.

Who: You. Everyone is welcome to attend.

Cost: Free. There is a tip jar for donations if you'd like to help out, and Oklahomey will be there selling raffle tickets for very cool OU memorabilia.

Menu: Messican. We'll have beef and chicken fajitas, tacos, frijoles, rice, chips, queso, fixins, etc. We need guacamole, any home made salsas, messican dishes/desserts. Please feel free to bring something to share if you feel so inclined. Desserts and "special dishes" are always welcome.

Beverages: The usual. Dos Equis, Modelo, Pacifico, Newcastle, Guinness, Bitburger, and a few others. Also plenty of canned domestic beer for those that like it. We'll also have the mini-bar available. Please feel free to bring a special beer or beverage to share if you'd like.

TV: High-def satellite TV to watch the other games as we party.

Facilities: His and her porta potties will be on site. Guys, do NOT pee in the girl's potty. Momma will have your *** if you do. Also, please refrain from throwing beer cans and bottles into the turlets. THIS INCLUDES THE URINAL.

Questions: If you have any questions about the tailgates, or if you'd like parking or want to sponsor, you can send me a PM.

NormanPride
9/28/2011, 11:16 AM
I had a Guinness foreign extry the other day. I had forgotten how good they were.

baj WILL be there for this one. If she somehow wusses out, you all have my permission to mock her ceaselessly.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
9/28/2011, 04:50 PM
For the love of all that is holy, if you park at the tailgate, leave your keys!

proud gonzo
9/28/2011, 11:00 PM
We might make an appearance, depending on how busy we are.

DCSooner
9/29/2011, 10:42 AM
Hypothetically speaking, if one where to drop a whole bottle of almost gone OVJ, would they be aloud to this tailgate? I'm asking for a friend.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/29/2011, 10:56 AM
I'll answer that one for Chris

C&CDean
9/29/2011, 07:00 PM
It would have been much better if momma didn't have to sweep up the rest of the glass on Sunday morning. Two tailgates, two bottles broken. WTF?

btk108
9/30/2011, 01:18 PM
http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/funny-dog-pictures-sorry-dog-wants-to-come-back-out.jpg