PDA

View Full Version : OU vs. Ball St. Tailgate

C&CDean
9/27/2011, 07:32 PM
3-0, everybody is kind of in a funk since we didn't slaughter a very good Mizzou team (don't be, cause we're really pretty dang good), and it's time for another tailgate weekend.

Details for the OU/Testes State tailgate are below. We still have a couple parking spots available so if you want one, peem me ASAP.

What: OU/B. State Tailgate party

Where: Northwest corner of Jenkins and Boyd in the parking lot immediately West of the Casa Blanca building. Look for the white canopies. http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=217487626247429481898.000494d2d9c4c5c7d5a6 3&msa=0

When: Saturday, October 1. The food will be ready by 1:30, and we'll be there before 11 am to set up. Beer should be cold by noon, but the food won't be ready till about 1:30.

Who: You. Everyone is welcome to attend.

Cost: Free. There is a tip jar for donations if you'd like to help out, and Oklahomey will be there selling raffle tickets for very cool OU memorabilia.

Menu: Messican. We'll have beef and chicken fajitas, tacos, frijoles, rice, chips, queso, fixins, etc. We need guacamole, any home made salsas, messican dishes/desserts. Please feel free to bring something to share if you feel so inclined. Desserts and "special dishes" are always welcome.

Beverages: The usual. Dos Equis, Modelo, Pacifico, Newcastle, Guinness, Bitburger, and a few others. Also plenty of canned domestic beer for those that like it. We'll also have the mini-bar available. Please feel free to bring a special beer or beverage to share if you'd like.

TV: High-def satellite TV to watch the other games as we party.

Facilities: His and her porta potties will be on site. Guys, do NOT pee in the girl's potty. Momma will have your *** if you do. Also, please refrain from throwing beer cans and bottles into the turlets. THIS INCLUDES THE URINAL.

Questions: If you have any questions about the tailgates, or if you'd like parking or want to sponsor, you can send me a PM.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/27/2011, 07:41 PM
I'm not in charge of the thing, but if you are going to be draggin hoes off the street to impress them with some free liquor, remember it really isn't free...Somebody had to pay for it..If you didn't pay for it, don't be given it away to everybody who walks past you.

That doesn't sound too angry.

btk108
9/27/2011, 08:26 PM
http://venturebeat.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/angry-birds-starbucks.jpg?w=150&h=150&crop=1

stoops the eternal pimp
9/27/2011, 08:32 PM
What I wanted to put was a lot worse..

BFS
9/28/2011, 06:34 AM
Deano - is we gonna get the PPV for the peeps what don't go into the game?

soonermagicgirl
9/28/2011, 06:56 AM
Deano - is we gonna get the PPV for the peeps what don't go into the game?

yes, there will be the big screen and they will purchase the PPV event.. lets just make sure its the right PPV movie...i remember a few that popped up years ago.....

C&CDean
9/28/2011, 08:02 AM
I'm not in charge of the thing, but if you are going to be draggin hoes off the street to impress them with some free liquor, remember it really isn't free...Somebody had to pay for it..If you didn't pay for it, don't be given it away to everybody who walks past you.

That doesn't sound too angry.

Yeah, momma told me about the 3 guys dragging bimbettes off the street and turning them on to our beer. See what kinda crap happens when I go into the game and she stays back...heh. I think they're decent guys (it was their first tailgate) but like some guys will do, they don't know when to say when, and they act like it's the first time they've been out of the house in 20 years. Hell, it might have been.

I was pleased that I didn't have to clean up quite so many cig butts/bottle tops, but dumbasses are still throwing beer cans in the porta-terlets. WTF is wrong with you if you do that?

Yes, we have the game on PPV. No, it won't be in hi-def. It's not a hi-def feed from ESPN.

Soonerwake
9/28/2011, 08:08 AM
Yeah, momma told me about the 3 guys dragging bimbettes off the street and turning them on to our beer. See what kinda crap happens when I go into the game and she stays back...heh. I think they're decent guys (it was their first tailgate) but like some guys will do, they don't know when to say when, and they act like it's the first time they've been out of the house in 20 years. Hell, it might have been.

I was pleased that I didn't have to clean up quite so many cig butts/bottle tops, but dumbasses are still throwing beer cans in the porta-terlets. WTF is wrong with you if you do that?

Yes, we have the game on PPV. No, it won't be in hi-def. It's not a hi-def feed from ESPN.

I almost enjoyed bottle cap/cigarette butt partrol, but I draw the line a can in the toilet patrol...:monkey:

Lott's Bandana
9/28/2011, 09:14 AM
Put me down for a parking spot...can't get 3 on the scoot.

btk108
9/28/2011, 10:50 AM
yes, there will be the big screen and they will purchase the PPV event.. lets just make sure its the right PPV movie...i remember a few that popped up years ago.....

"Testicle U"?.....bow chika chika bow wow

soonermagicgirl
9/28/2011, 10:29 PM
I almost enjoyed bottle cap/cigarette butt partrol, but I draw the line a can in the toilet patrol...:monkey:

i was right there too..the bottle cap patrol...the box worked. i only picked up about 6 that didnt make it in the box. :)

soonersweetie
9/29/2011, 11:00 AM
I will be bringing homemade peach cobbler for dessert!! See you guys Saturday!

C&CDean
9/29/2011, 07:05 PM
I will be bringing homemade peach cobbler for dessert!! See you guys Saturday!

Cobbler de melocoton...yum. It is the messican tailgate after all.

mightysooner
9/29/2011, 08:52 PM
Interesting factoid. Ball State's QB has yet to throw an INT this season......YET.

Lott's Bandana
9/30/2011, 11:27 AM
I just realized the game is at 6pm instead of 7pm, as the previous two were.

Glad I looked.

setem
9/30/2011, 11:59 PM
I am gonna be there tomorrow, crab salad in tow!

Al Gore
10/1/2011, 08:16 AM
I will need a Michelob Ultra after the game and I will not have a hoe with me....

C&CDean
10/1/2011, 08:48 AM
I will need a Michelob Ultra after the game and I will not have a hoe with me....

Sucks to be you.

meoveryouxinfinity
10/1/2011, 01:46 PM
my sister is coming by the tailgate around 3.

soonerboomer93
10/1/2011, 02:35 PM

now i am confused

setem
10/1/2011, 02:44 PM
Can anyone text or pm me lisa or deans cell numbers?

btk108
10/1/2011, 03:03 PM
how you doon?

btk108
10/1/2011, 03:06 PM

DOH!

DCSooner
10/2/2011, 09:49 AM
Fun tailgate! Thanks Dean & Lisa!

BeaSooner
10/2/2011, 10:24 AM
Interesting factoid. Ball State's QB has yet to throw an INT this season......YET.

Guess Tony Jefferson didn't get the memo....

AceSooner
10/2/2011, 07:02 PM
Stopped by before I went to a watch party, Thanks for the beer Lisa (fyi I pitched in) it helped cool my throat that was on fire.
I can't remember the name of the member that was hanging with Dean, but he gave me a shot of his "Moonshine"
Before I got warned to just sip it, I slammed it like a shot. Holy Hell I thought I just drank turpentine. Good times, next time I will
pass on that adventure. Look forward to stopping by a lot earlier next home game.

BOOMER! F Tejas!

Lott's Bandana
10/2/2011, 07:05 PM
Stopped by before I went to a watch party, Thanks for the beer Lisa (fyi I pitched in) it helped cool my throat that was on fire.
I can't remember the name of the member that was hanging with Dean, but he gave me a shot of his "Moonshine"
Before I got warned to just sip it, I slammed it like a shot. Holy Hell I thought I just drank turpentine. Good times, next time I will
pass on that adventure. Look forward to stopping by a lot earlier next home game.

BOOMER! F Tejas!

There was a time when he would have been negged to Bolivia for that comment!

btk108
10/2/2011, 09:52 PM
Must of been Dolemite......he's the OVJ monitor.....and that's a good thing

MiccoMacey
10/3/2011, 08:21 PM
Glad to see Dean and Lisa. Didn't get a chance to stop by until after the game when they'd put everything up already.

Wish I had been able to meet and re-meet some of you punks. :D

stoops the eternal pimp
10/3/2011, 10:51 PM
Great fajitas...didn't get my sack touched this time though

Soonerwake
10/4/2011, 12:36 PM
Great fajitas...didn't get my sack touched this time though

Ur too gimpy...

btk108
10/4/2011, 07:58 PM
Ur too gimpy...

says the guy who used to wear a boot.