PDA

View Full Version : someone should print this sign up for a&m

nativesooner
9/27/2011, 11:48 AM
:smug:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a327/nativesooner/AGGIES.jpg

badger
9/27/2011, 12:29 PM
ESPN has been doing nothing but trashing A&M's move and it is hilarious to read texags and the espn.com comments afterward. It's like they're looking in the mirror and hating what they see. THEY CALLED US WHINY?! I'LL SHOW YOU WHINY! YOU SUCK, ESPN AND SO DOES YOUR MEDIA CONSPIRACY AGAINST US WITH YOUR LONGHORN NETWORK THAT IS SO UNFAIR TO COLLEGE SPORTS!

Aggie just will be whiny until they're good at football. No satisfying aggie until they're in the year 1939 again. :rcmad:

OU Adonis
9/27/2011, 12:39 PM
I am not sure why there is so much hate for aTm. They did something we wanted to do. Stand up to Texas and left the conference.

CBUS_SOONER
9/27/2011, 12:41 PM
I am not sure why there is so much hate for aTm. They did something we wanted to do. Stand up to Texas and left the conference.

I agree. Texass aint gonna change... I respect ags and wish we would leave em also

BoomerJ
9/27/2011, 12:48 PM
Either way you look at it, it's still pretty funny.

badger
9/27/2011, 01:16 PM

Truth: Because it's not what OU wanted them to do.

So, gotta stick with the Sooner plan. I wanted them to stay. They've been good for the conference. They would have been much better for the future of the Big 12 than they'll ever be for the SEC.

Keller Sooner
9/27/2011, 01:41 PM
I blame Texas and Espin for the breakup of the Big12 schools. I don't blame Nebraska or ATM at all.
I'm beginning to blame Boren for being a big candy azz and not getting OU into a better conference. Screw OSU, he should take care of OU first and foremost. I loved the old Big 8 conference and the schools that were in it. F Espin, F Texas. I'm sick and tired of the both of them. The last two years have made me very angry with the direction college football appears to be heading. I guess I'm through with my rant now, but I'm disgusted as hell!

sooneredaco
9/27/2011, 02:10 PM

It's not the leaving of the conference that bothers me, it's the feeling of superiority with the constant underachieving that bothers me. Not to mention that once it's realized that they do suck, they proceed to use every imaginable excuse to justify the loss. But hey Aggie will be aggie

Landthief 1972
9/28/2011, 08:39 AM
I think what bothers me the most about the whole scenario, going back 2 years or more, is that Boren and others in Big XII leadership were so short-sighted. They tried to poo-poo the Big XII network. They ignored the power grabs in the other conferences and continued the status quo of unequal profit-sharing with other conference members. They did nothing to slow down DeLoss. When Nebraska and Colorado wanted to leave, they shrugged their shoulders and offered them nothing as an incentive to stay.

Can anyone say Nebraska made the wrong move? They're making bank and are likely going to rule the B1G this year, and they don't have to kiss Texas' *** anymore. Ohio State is going to be down for at least a few years, too, which won't hurt.

SoonerinSouthlake
9/28/2011, 09:42 AM
Truth: Because it's not what OU wanted them to do.

So, gotta stick with the Sooner plan. I wanted them to stay. They've been good for the conference. They would have been much better for the future of the Big 12 than they'll ever be for the SEC.

They were good for the conference. So perhaps whorn shouldve been convinced to drop the, "bend over and take it" attitude. This is my stance on whorns....they MUST realize that eventually EVERYONE who has any stroke is going to give them the finger when they get the chance. We'll do the same

nativesooner
9/28/2011, 11:30 AM
It's not the leaving of the conference that bothers me, it's the feeling of superiority with the constant underachieving that bothers me. Not to mention that once it's realized that they do suck, they proceed to use every imaginable excuse to justify the loss. But hey Aggie will be aggie

Yep! I would love to have Nebraska back and wish aTm wasn't leaving as well. I just think it's funny the way aTm is going about it. It's like a ticked off kid crossing their arms and saying "Fine! I'm taking my toys and playing somewhere else!!" They are/were good for the Big-12, 11, 10, but they didn't care enough to even consider staying. I know there's a big, ugly, burnt-orange, bully elephant in the room and maybe some day OU will sac-up and give them the finger on the way out too, but at the time we are still here. aTm fans think they are doing the SEC a favor bringing their rich tradition and powerhouse sports programs to the "best conference in the history of the universe" when in fact the SEC is the real winner here. The SEC is glad to have another football program on the same level as Ole Miss and MSU yearly. Sure they'll have a few years where they're better, but as long as LSU and Bama have good coaches they'll always be the top dogs. Not to mention Florida and Georgia will get better. They're also glad to get the TV sets and a larger recruiting base in Texas. I'm sure behind closed doors the SEC is saying "we'll gladly sacrifice lady hoops for some foozball!" If aTm thinks they're going to go in and win the SEC in a couple of years they're in for a rude awakening.

jumperstop
9/28/2011, 11:37 AM
I see aTm more on the Tennessee level...Aggies are delusional and think they are more relevant than they actually are, just like Tennessee. Ole Miss and Ms State know they are perennial underachievers...

Lott's Bandana
9/28/2011, 11:44 AM
I blame Texas and Espin for the breakup of the Big12 schools. I don't blame Nebraska or ATM at all.
I'm beginning to blame Boren for being a big candy azz and not getting OU into a better conference. Screw OSU, he should take care of OU first and foremost. I loved the old Big 8 conference and the schools that were in it. F Espin, F Texas. I'm sick and tired of the both of them. The last two years have made me very angry with the direction college football appears to be heading. I guess I'm through with my rant now, but I'm disgusted as hell!

My sentiments exactly.

sooneredaco
9/28/2011, 11:55 AM
I see aTm more on the Tennessee level...Aggies are delusional and think they are more relevant than they actually are, just like Tennessee. Ole Miss and Ms State know they are perennial underachievers...

Great comparison

Booner
9/28/2011, 12:28 PM
Texas is a cancer on any conference. How long until they destroy what's left of the Big 12?

I don't blame A&M, Nebraska, or Colorado at all.

Tear Down This Wall
9/28/2011, 01:26 PM

Agree 1001%.

Listen, there were people here on this board praising that idiot Beebe after last year. They are the same ones hoodwinked by Boren into thinking the Pac-12 rejection was part of his bigger plan.

The truth is, Texas A&M had the nuts to get the hell away from Texas and their constant starving for attention and drama.

A&M's goofy-looking president is committed to doing what is best in the long run for his school. Boren is committed to sucking Texas' hind tit forever and ever, amen, unless he can get into the yacht club of the Pac-12's p*ssified basketball conference.

The wild card, in Boren's ridiculous mind, is this stupid Sooner Network. It's as dumb and failing an idea as the Longhorn Network. No one is going to sign on nationally. Few are going to sign on regionally. And, cable will be an afterthough in a decade anyway.

These jokers calling the shots for us must think there's another $300 million sucker deal out there.

The only other possible excuse is that they are simply flat out cowards and don't want to play an SEC schedule year in and year out.

Make fun of A&M all you want. They took care of A&M. I wish our president and athletic director would do the same for us.