PDA

View Full Version : Longterm vBet: How does the mens basketball team do this season?

badger
9/26/2011, 12:09 PM
The season kicks off in exhibition mode on November 1. BUT I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG TO POST THIS!

Lon Kruger is here and ready to turn this Sooner sports program around for the better and I am too excited to hold off. You can hold off yourself, though. You'll have till right before the exhibitiion game, 7 p.m. Nov. 1, to vBet.

BOOMER!

PS: This event does not payout until after the season's conclusion, so please don't vBet all of your vCash in this one event! I will do the games and other random fun during the season for both men and women, of course.

lmg0088
9/26/2011, 04:57 PM
I know you have been burned a couple time on the odds for some of the football bets, but a few of these odds seem a little low coming off of back to back losing seasons. I mean, OU winning the national championship should be closer to 1000:1 odds than 100:1.

Thanks again for all your work on VBookie. I have enjoyed playing.

badger
9/26/2011, 05:28 PM
You're probably right. I am indeed coming off a stinging vDefeat so perhaps my odds are a bit outta whack.

You're right. I 'twould be a very long longshot to get the program's first nat'l title... and it would totally be worth vPaying out if that happened. I will indeed take you up on your suggestion. 1000 to 1 is all yours.

badger
9/26/2011, 07:52 PM
So vBookie is weird if the event ends in another year, it'll switch the month to whatever the end month is. Hopefully this is fixed now :D