PDA

View Full Version : No mention of the USC meltdown

stoopified
9/26/2011, 10:50 AM
I didn't even realiize until Sunday afternoon.zWhen I saw the 44-23 beatdown by ASU I almost fell over.For laughs I went to WE R SC and they are in full meltdown mode.Barkley sucks,Kiffin sucks and apparently the Pete Carroll was a fluke. Reminds me why I don't post right after losses around here because too many stupid people say stupid things.Although I will say in the case of Trojan fans I must say they ARE remarkably well informed about Kiffin and Barkley. :D

stoops the eternal pimp
9/26/2011, 10:51 AM
I don't understand the meltdown..They struggled against a very lowly Minnesota team in the first game

stoopified
9/26/2011, 10:53 AM
I don't understand the meltdown..They struggled against a very lowly Minnesota team in the first gameDo you not understand? THEY R SC!

Breadburner
9/26/2011, 10:59 AM
http://images.sodahead.com/blogs/000331715/scanners_headexplode_xlarge.jpeg

KantoSooner
9/26/2011, 11:25 AM
Yeah, at this stage it looks like 8-4 might be about the limit for SC. And that's being generous, somewhat.

OUTrumpet
9/26/2011, 11:25 AM
I don't understand the meltdown..They struggled against a very lowly Minnesota team in the first game

Beat Minn by 2 and can't rush the ball for half a hundred yards against one of the worst B1G teams...currently have the 79th best offense in the country and the 50th best defense...

Lots of opposing coaches looking for some payback.

BigTip
9/26/2011, 11:29 AM
Yeah, at this stage it looks like 8-4 might be about the limit for SC. And that's being generous, somewhat.

If there is a god then maybe they'll finish 5-7 and play * in the Steak Sauce Bowl.

BoulderSooner79
9/26/2011, 11:32 AM
If there is a god then maybe they'll finish 5-7 and play * in the Steak Sauce Bowl.

They would have to waive the 6 win rule *and* the SC bowl probation for this to happen. Steak Sauce will have to wait.

EatLeadCommie
9/26/2011, 11:33 AM
not only did they barely beat Minnesota, but they needed a blocked FG to beat Utah.

They can't be too surprised though. Sanctions and folks leaving the program have left them without any depth.

SoonerMarkVA
9/26/2011, 12:56 PM
I didn't even realiize until Sunday afternoon.zWhen I saw the 44-23 beatdown by ASU I almost fell over.For laughs I went to WE R SC and they are in full meltdown mode.Barkley sucks,Kiffin sucks and apparently the Pete Carroll was a fluke. Reminds me why I don't post right after losses around here because too many stupid people say stupid things.Although I will say in the case of Trojan fans I must say they ARE remarkably well informed about Kiffin and Barkley. :D

Well, they've definitely got that part right.

sooneredaco
9/26/2011, 01:14 PM
I hope they squeak into an irrelevant bowl and get put up against *. They build up would be so pathetic but espin would love it. Then next year the talks of * and the big 12-2-1 can permeate the season again thanks to two attention whores!

Wishboned
9/26/2011, 01:23 PM
I hope they squeak into an irrelevant bowl and get put up against *. They build up would be so pathetic but espin would love it. Then next year the talks of * and the big 12-2-1 can permeate the season again thanks to two attention whores!

USC won't be squeaking into any bowls this season.

Breadburner
9/26/2011, 01:30 PM
That pic was of Nick Lachey's interview....btw....

lexsooner
9/26/2011, 02:27 PM
Does USC still display the trophy and take credit for the 2005 AP title? That would be pitiful if true.