PDA

View Full Version : San Diego

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
9/26/2011, 09:40 AM
I'm heading to San Diego next weekend for a business trip. What are some cool things to see and do while I am there? I plan on watching the OU game w/ OU Club of San Diego at a sports bar on the beach.

IB4OU2
9/26/2011, 09:49 AM
Go to Old Town, San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park and Drive down Washington Street and look at the wierdos. So are they really airing the Ball State game out there?

Lott's Bandana
9/26/2011, 09:49 AM
This thread might help, or it might not, either way San Diego is one of the coolest cities evar:

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?134754-San-Diego-travel-questions&highlight=san+diego

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
9/26/2011, 09:56 AM
I thought they might be showing the game at bars through PPV. No?

TUSooner
9/26/2011, 06:25 PM
Good luck finding the game on tv. But if not, just stand outside and look at the ocean and enjoy the weather!

soonerinabilene
9/26/2011, 07:53 PM
Watch out for brawls in back alleys... Things really can escalate quickly.

diegosooner
10/4/2011, 11:43 AM
I'm heading to San Diego next weekend for a business trip. What are some cool things to see and do while I am there? I plan on watching the OU game w/ OU Club of San Diego at a sports bar on the beach.

How was your trip?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/4/2011, 04:23 PM
I'm at the airport now. I really enjoyed it even though the weather was hotter than I anticipated.

Everything is super convenient. We stated at the Hyatt Manchester so a lot was within walking distance.

This airport is small for a major city.