PDA

View Full Version : Tommie Harris

boomersooner28
9/25/2011, 04:50 PM
Was watching the Bears/Packers game and started thinking about Tommie Harris. I knew the Bears cut him but I hadn't heard anything else. Looked him up on Wikipedia and it said the Colts signed him to a one-year deal in August but cut him Sep 3. Hard to believe he is an un-signed FA. Anybody have inside scoop on Tommie? Injuries set him back? Whats the dealio?

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
9/25/2011, 05:19 PM
http://vanderbilt.scout.com/2/913376.html

stoops the eternal pimp
9/25/2011, 05:28 PM
There is all kinds of things I could tell you about that I have no links on and we know how that usually goes, but I can tell you the NFL changed Tommie and he is trying to get his old self back...The business of the NFL made him bitter and hard to deal with...I can also tell you he never planned on being one of those guys who spent his old age crippled because he left it all out on the field...He was a very naturally gifted athlete, but he was more interested in getting his money than being a pro bowler...Can't blame him for it..

Boomer.....
9/25/2011, 05:51 PM
I thought it was an attitude. Too bad.

Soonermagik
9/25/2011, 06:19 PM
I won't go into any big details, but he's more than jaded with the NFL. I think he and Roy both are worn out with the NFL, but Tommie may come back.