PDA

View Full Version : Who all was injured in this game?

SoonerKnight
9/24/2011, 11:02 PM
I couldn't see the game so any updates would help!

Ground_Attack
9/24/2011, 11:05 PM
Habern apparently had his arm in a sling.

SoonerKnight
9/24/2011, 11:07 PM
What about Lewis he's alright then?

SoonerofAlabama
9/24/2011, 11:10 PM
What about Lewis he's alright then?

Think he just bit his tongue when he got hit in the chin.

SoonerKnight
9/24/2011, 11:17 PM
I hope so.

SoonerofAlabama
9/24/2011, 11:31 PM
So Habern, possibly T-Lew, Kenny Stills.

Colvin got up a little wobbly in the fourth, haven't heard anything sbout that yet though.

soonerstan56
9/24/2011, 11:33 PM
T-Lew is tougher than a two dollar steak, he'll be fine.

Stan

Big D Sooner
9/25/2011, 12:00 AM
Any update on Habern? I saw him holding his arm on the interception.

Piware
9/25/2011, 01:23 AM
Think he just bit his tongue when he got hit in the chin.

Travis came back in and played after he got kicked in the chin.

SoonerKnight
9/25/2011, 01:26 AM
Travis came back in and played after he got kicked in the chin.

Maybe he can take next week off the guy is tough but I want him semi-healed for the whorns!! I know I am selfish! :cower:

LASooner
9/25/2011, 02:43 AM
After Broyles last TD he looked a little off, and someone was working on his leg, anyone heard anything about that?

PLaw
9/25/2011, 08:59 AM
Any update on Habern? I saw him holding his arm on the interception.

Nothing official, but Landry's comments in the Sunday Oklahoman does not bode well. Jones infers that Ben is going to be out for a while. They are speculating a broken forearm.

Others out with unknown returns

Daryl Williams
Stills
Jarvis Jones

Broyles did not look like himself all night - he played great, but it just seemed like his "spark" was missing.

I sure hope we can get back to full strength before *, but it is doubtful with Habern.

BOOMER

SunnySooner
9/25/2011, 09:02 AM
Crap, Habern in a huge loss, he's played really well this year, tough to replace. Grrrrrrr.

sooner518
9/25/2011, 09:03 AM
Nothing official, but Landry's comments in the Sunday Oklahoman does not bode well. Jones infers that Ben is going to be out for a while. They are speculating a broken forearm.

Others out with unknown returns

Daryl Williams
Stills
Jarvis Jones

Broyles did not look like himself all night - he played great, but it just seemed like his "spark" was missing.

I sure hope we can get back to full strength before *, but it is doubtful with Habern.

BOOMER

I thought Jarvis and Daryl Williams were both back for last night...? i wasnt really paying attention last night but i thought they were both supposed to play.

what was wrong with Broyles? he looked fine to me. he looked pissed that we were playing like crap, but the dude had 150+ yards and 3 TDs!

SoonerMom2
9/25/2011, 10:07 AM
The guy that replaced Habern did a great job and they never missed a beat. Our offensive line is so much better this year and so much deeper.

cccasooner2
9/25/2011, 10:23 AM
I saw Jarvis playing RT. Didn't see Daryl play.

IronHorseSooner
9/25/2011, 10:24 AM
I didn't pay attention to who replaced Ben, but if it is Woods, he did a great job. They could also move Ikard or Good there. As far as J. Jones and Darryl Williams, I didn't see them in there, as I thought Lane Johnson was playing the entire time. If Ben does have a broken forearm, I would bet that we see him back by, likely, TTECH. We should beat Ball State and KU regardless of who we have in there, the only question would be the RRR, and I think Ikard, Good, or Woods should get the job done there.

SoonerofAlabama
9/25/2011, 10:31 AM
Ikard replaced Habern.

Keller Sooner
9/25/2011, 10:37 AM
Ikard did great. He can make all the calls for the o-line and we'll just have to slide someone into his guard position. I hate the news on Habern though, he's been playing great.

PLaw
9/25/2011, 10:39 AM
I saw Jarvis playing RT. Didn't see Daryl play.

Oklahoman reported that both suited up, but did not play.

Boomer

PLaw
9/25/2011, 10:44 AM
I thought Jarvis and Daryl Williams were both back for last night...? i wasnt really paying attention last night but i thought they were both supposed to play.

what was wrong with Broyles? he looked fine to me. he looked pissed that we were playing like crap, but the dude had 150+ yards and 3 TDs!

Like I said, Ryan played great and was clutch all night long. You're probably right about him being PO'd by the inconsistent play.

BOOMER

NormanPride
9/25/2011, 10:52 AM
Stills had a lingering concussion from the FSU game but should be fine later.
Jarvis Jones did not play according to Heupel and just wasn't quite ready.
Habern has a broken right arm, not sure if hairline or more severe... If it's a hairline they may just cast him up and move him to guard.
Lewis got his chin kicked and should be fine.
Colvin had a concussion. He was out on the field for a couple seconds, but I'm not sure if it's a bad concussion or not. Hopefully he's ready for Texas.

IronHorseSooner
9/25/2011, 10:56 AM
If I were the staff, I would hold these guys out next week (except for Stills and Jarvis , as they need more reps before the RRR). I bet we move/experiment with Ikard and Good at Center, as they have both played there before. Don't risk it with Slick; see how Hayes/Haynes do back there.

cccasooner2
9/25/2011, 11:44 AM
I guess I just can't believe my lying eyes. I swear I saw a No. 76 playing. :)

GottaHavePride
9/25/2011, 12:04 PM
Stills had a lingering concussion from the FSU game but should be fine later.
Jarvis Jones did not play according to Heupel and just wasn't quite ready.
Habern has a broken right arm, not sure if hairline or more severe... If it's a hairline they may just cast him up and move him to guard.
Lewis got his chin kicked and should be fine.
Colvin had a concussion. He was out on the field for a couple seconds, but I'm not sure if it's a bad concussion or not. Hopefully he's ready for Texas.

Colvin looked almost, but not quite, as bad as Nate Hybl at Nebraska. dude was wobbling all over the place and cleary had no idea where he was as they were helping him off the field.

BoulderSooner79
9/25/2011, 12:08 PM
Colvin looked almost, but not quite, as bad as Nate Hybl at Nebraska. dude was wobbling all over the place and cleary had no idea where he was as they were helping him off the field.

Colvin looked like the blow was to his facemask and not directly to the shell of the helmet. I'm hoping that means the problem was similar to a boxer getting hit in the jaw and not a concussion. A blow like that can cause a guy to be loopy for a bit, but not have lingering effects like a concussion.

CBUS_SOONER
9/25/2011, 02:33 PM
Fuk. we need to get healthy