PDA

View Full Version : Any Nicknames For The LSU - WVU Game? Or OSU - Texas A&M?

lexsooner
9/24/2011, 11:38 AM
LSU vs. WVU: The Battle By The Double Wide. When Crossed Up Gene Pools Meet. Deliverance On The Football Field.

OSU vs. Texaggies: The Battle For Sheep Humper Supremacy.

marfacowboy
9/24/2011, 11:52 AM
Swamp people vs. hillbillies

Soonerjesse27
9/24/2011, 12:08 PM
Swamp people vs. hillbillies

this ^^^

sooneredaco
9/24/2011, 12:38 PM
Ball Suckers vs Ball Squeezers

GottaHavePride
9/24/2011, 12:41 PM
The Battle for the Backwoods.

AKA The Jubilation T. Cornpone Memorial Hootenanny and sheep dip.

sooneredaco
9/24/2011, 12:45 PM
For the game in collie world

"the battle of the overrated"

CowboyMRW
9/24/2011, 12:47 PM
Just for the game today, I went down to the market and bought a new sheep. The owner said she was still a virgin, so I really hope we win today, so it's not just a waste of money

CrimsonRez
9/24/2011, 12:48 PM
LSU vs. WVU, Swamp People Vs. The Wild and Wonderful Whites....if you dont get it go watch "the wild and wonderful whites of west virginia.

OSU vs. Ags, The Battle for Suck Mountain

CrimsonRez
9/24/2011, 12:48 PM
Just for the game today, I went down to the market and bought a new sheep. The owner said she was still a virgin, so I really hope we win today, so it's not just a waste of money

MRW you are probably my favorite poke, Always a good sport!

sooneredaco
9/24/2011, 12:50 PM

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

GottaHavePride
9/24/2011, 12:53 PM
Props to you for that one, sir.

JLMSOONER
9/24/2011, 01:15 PM
MRW......Impressive sir!

lexsooner
9/24/2011, 01:36 PM
For the game in collie world

"the battle of the overrated"

"The War of Two Storied Traditions: The Cow Pen vs. Collie on a Leash."

badger
9/24/2011, 02:33 PM
Your destinations for online humor during the next few hours are:

texags.com

and

orangepower.com

Both of these sites are filled with fans that have dillusions of Big 12, BCS and national championships THIS season. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Time for one of their bloated expectations to burst all over the internets.

If you see any awesome threads, please hook your sf.com friends up with a link :D

sooneredaco
9/24/2011, 02:44 PM
OSU's defense is horrible!

badger
9/24/2011, 02:46 PM
They are already up to page 11 on their official game thread, lol.

Link (http://www.orangepower.com/threads/official-game-thread-oklahoma-state-vs-texas-a-m.126701/page-11)

Annnnd... it looks like they allow the word "****" there. Do we? ****!

did it show up?

EDIT: No, the word is "sh!t."

badger
9/24/2011, 02:47 PM
I was very concerned when I heard Bill Young say in the pregame that he doesn't really see well from the press box.

Their co-defensive coordinator is either near-sighted or blind. I think this explains a lot :eek:

lexsooner
9/24/2011, 02:48 PM
Did T Boone pick out the colors for those new uniforms?

lexsooner
9/24/2011, 02:50 PM
Your destinations for online humor during the next few hours are:

texags.com

and

orangepower.com

Both of these sites are filled with fans that have dillusions of Big 12, BCS and national championships THIS season. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Time for one of their bloated expectations to burst all over the internets.

If you see any awesome threads, please hook your sf.com friends up with a link :D

The Wanna Be Bowl!

sooneredaco
9/24/2011, 02:57 PM
Their co-defensive coordinator is either near-sighted or blind. I think this explains a lot :eek:

Let the excuses begin. I'm sure it's not the fact that they just have a subpar (that's being nice) defense.

SanJoaquinSooner
9/24/2011, 03:24 PM
LSU vs. WVU: Deliverance On The Football Field.

Dueling Neanderjos

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/compositions/4004084/views/1,width=178,height=178/orange-paddle-faster-i-hear-banjos-t-shirts_design.png

BigTip
9/24/2011, 04:17 PM
"Our aggies agin' thar aggies"

marfacowboy
9/24/2011, 06:17 PM
Did T Boone pick out the colors for those new uniforms?

Whoever picked them out should be relieved of their duties. That's awful.

CowboyMRW
9/24/2011, 06:28 PM
Before yall go to bed tonight, tell God thank you for hopefully a Sooners win, and pray for that sheep. She might not make it

badger
9/24/2011, 11:22 PM
Before yall go to bed tonight, tell God thank you for hopefully a Sooners win, and pray for that sheep. She might not make it

Fun note of the night:

After you sheep humpers beat the collie humpers, they noticed that we all were ragging on them... as in, SF.com and other OU message boards because they're funny when they melt down and all.

So what do they do? Durrrr, how much would Bammer beat OU by? FOUR TOUCHDOWNS! lol. yeah aggie, say that if it'll make you feel better. we took our team into tusky and brought em to nompton for a home-and-home and beat em both times and we'll take on whoever they line us up against in a bowl game.

After the way aggie played today, I'm not sure they're going to go to anything but a sh!t tier bowl at this point.