PDA

View Full Version : Democats - Republicats

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/24/2011, 02:25 AM
Bill Clinton is walking down the street and he comes upon a kid with box of kittens. "Whatcha got in the box kid?" Clinton asks. "These are Democats!" the kid replies. "Hey that's pretty cute kid" Clinton responds.

The next week Bill Clinton is walking down the same street with Barack Obama and he sees the same kid. "You've gotta see what this kid has in that box" Clinton tells Obama. They walk up to the kid and Clinton says "Hey kid, tell my friend here what you have in that box" To which the kid responds "These are Republicats!" And Clinton says "Republicats? Last week they were Democats!" "Yeah" the kid responds "But now their eyes are open"

OUHOMER
9/24/2011, 06:47 AM
:victorious:

diverdog
9/25/2011, 12:05 PM
Bill Clinton is walking down the street and he comes upon a kid with box of kittens. "Whatcha got in the box kid?" Clinton asks. "These are Democats!" the kid replies. "Hey that's pretty cute kid" Clinton responds.

The next week Bill Clinton is walking down the same street with Barack Obama and he sees the same kid. "You've gotta see what this kid has in that box" Clinton tells Obama. They walk up to the kid and Clinton says "Hey kid, tell my friend here what you have in that box" To which the kid responds "These are Republicats!" And Clinton says "Republicats? Last week they were Democats!" "Yeah" the kid responds "But now their eyes are open"

I almost thought the kid was going to say there was no difference. Good joke.

9/25/2011, 12:11 PM
I almost thought the kid was going to say there was no difference. Good joke.Thanks. The democrat take is "no difference", in order to persuade conservatives to sit on their hands come November, 2012.

diverdog
9/25/2011, 12:17 PM
Thanks. The democrat take is "no difference", in order to persuade conservatives to sit on their hands come November, 2012.

I don't think it matters. The message right now is if you are in office watch out. I could live with all of them being chunked out on their butts and I plan on voting against most incumbants.

9/25/2011, 12:19 PM
Yeah, you got the mantra down pat. Perfect demonstration. haha

KantoSooner
9/26/2011, 02:59 PM
Another variant.

Bill Clinton was touring Arkansas a few years back and came across a family with 13 children. He congratulated the husband and wife saying, "What a beautiful family you have! 13 children, all healthy! And I assume all Democrats, as well." The husband hung his head and said, "All but one, Mr. President. Ever since little Tommy took to reading....."