PDA

View Full Version : LSU fans showing their worth

EatLeadCommie
9/23/2011, 03:29 PM
LSU fans have invaded the WVU campus and classrooms. What absolute dirtbags they are.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=159&f=2508&t=7976210

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/28556723/da-krewe-headed-to-west-virginia.aspx

sooner_born_1960
9/23/2011, 03:35 PM
Sounded pretty harmless to me.

Ground_Attack
9/23/2011, 03:37 PM
the WVU campus smells like a state fair now. Corn dogs everywhere.

sooner ngintunr
9/23/2011, 03:38 PM
I don't see the big deal.

delhalew
9/23/2011, 03:49 PM
Some folks here get pissed off when LSU fans get out of bed in the morning.

Let me skip a couple steps.

Someone says, "you obviously weren't at the sugar bowl".

Then I say, "No, but I'm certain I'll never hear the end of the whining over how mean the fans were."

Some fan bases are aholes. I respect them for commiting to it.

Jacie
9/23/2011, 04:31 PM
I hope some LSU fans follow through (read some posts from the second link) to set a couch or two on fire. Would be real funny for someone in a purple and gold shirt to get arrested in Morgantown and charged with couch burning, which btw, is a state law in West Virginia, punishable with prison time.

badger
9/23/2011, 04:36 PM
I never "got" what "tiger bait" exactly was supposed to mean.

Do you mean that it's bait like the little night crawler that the fish bites before it ends up with a hook in its mouth and pulled outta water to be filleted?

Do you mean that it's bait like the kitty treats I hide in the cat carrier to convince kitty to be dumb enough to get dragged off to the vet?

Do you mean that it's bait like hanging Friar Tuck in Disney's Robin Hood to get him to sneak into the castle for capture?

Soo yeaaaaah... "tiger bait." It's just a way to distinguish yourself from the four other schools that call themselves "Tigers," isn't it?

KantoSooner
9/23/2011, 04:41 PM
Or perhaps the reference is to 'Jail Bait'.

More LSU fans would know what that is. Or actually be described as or have a close female relative who could be described as same

Widescreen
9/23/2011, 05:01 PM
I didn't have too much of a problem with the LSU fans at the Sugar Bowl in '04. There was a fight in the bathroom at halftime between a couple of drunk idiots - I don't even know if they were opposing team fans. Another drunk idiot came up to me in the street after the game and started cussing me out for our fans supposedly cheering when one of their guys got hurt. I told him I didn't do that and moved on.

One funny thing that happened: I was wearing my #18 Jason White jersey and after the game I was leaning out into the street to hail a cab. Some LSU fan behind me yelled "White, don't do it! It's not worth it. It was just a football game!" :D

Landthief 1972
9/23/2011, 05:07 PM
Harmless I suppose, but I fail to see what's so clever about bursting into a room and screaming your catchphrase, then running out. Not very imaginative, IMHO. It's like ordering a ham sandwich at an upscale steakhouse - why'd you bother in the first place?

Landthief 1972
9/23/2011, 05:08 PM
One funny thing that happened: I was wearing my #18 Jason White jersey and after the game I was leaning out into the street to hail a cab. Some LSU fan behind me yelled "White, don't do it! It's not worth it. It was just a football game!" :D

Now see, THAT'S clever. :)

limey_sooner
9/23/2011, 05:12 PM
Probably spent more time in a WVU classroom than an LSU classroom now.

sooneredaco
9/23/2011, 05:15 PM
I'd be pissed if a bunch of carnies came to OUr campus and did that. Bearded woman, 3 eyed guys you know typical "TIGA BAIT!!!" fan

Boomer Mooner
9/23/2011, 05:24 PM
Those LSU fans are master baiters.

Frozen Sooner
9/23/2011, 05:39 PM
Harmless I suppose, but I fail to see what's so clever about bursting into a room and screaming your catchphrase, then running out. Not very imaginative, IMHO. It's like ordering a ham sandwich at an upscale steakhouse - why'd you bother in the first place?

I do believe I'd stare at someone who did that, much like I'd stare at someone picking their nose in public.

badger
9/23/2011, 05:48 PM
I can't wait till they invade the hallowed war memorial grounds of the sacred College Station campus.

Old guy in lawnchair: KEEP OFF THE GRASS!
LSU fans: TIGAH BAIT! TIGAH BAIT! TIGAH BAIT!

Corps in memorial: Excuse me sirs, this is a respectful memorial dedicated to our fallen soldiers. If you could kindly remove your hats...
LSU fans: TIGAH BAIT! TIGAH BAIT! TIGAH BAIT! TIGAH BAIT!

Yell leader at midnight yell: Beat the hell outta...
LSU fans: TIGAH BAIT! TIGAH BAIT! TIGAH BAIT! TIGAH BAIT! TIGAH BAIT!
Yell leader: Um... right.

Aggie student section: It's time for a yell! UNNNNNNNNNNCOVERRRRRRRRRRR!
LSU fans: TIGAH BAIT! TIGAH BAIT! TIGAH BAIT! TIGAH BAIT!

Seriously, crash and burn A&M. CRASH AND BURN.

Neath a Western Sky
9/23/2011, 05:48 PM
Seeing those LSU azzes marooned in Morgantown with a loss would just be too sweet. Probably won't happen, which will make it that much sweeter if it does. I wasn't at the '04 Sugar Bowl, and I still think they're the ultimate college football fantards. They possess a long, varied, and disgraceful resume of tarddom.

EatLeadCommie
9/23/2011, 06:08 PM
Here's why what they're doing is typically stupid for LSU fans:

1- Act like you've been there before.
2- Although academics are a rarity at WVU, respect those who are there for it.
3- Disrupting classes is not exactly the kosher thing to do since Virginia Tech happened.
4- Respect foreign territory. You're a guest. You learn when you're a kid to behave better away from home than you do at home if you ever want to be invited back.
5- If they pulled that crap in Norman, we wouldn't be so dismissive of it as a harmless prank.

Okie35
9/23/2011, 06:15 PM
Here's why what they're doing is typically stupid for LSU fans:

1- Act like you've been there before.
2- Although academics are a rarity at WVU, respect those who are there for it.
3- Disrupting classes is not exactly the kosher thing to do since Virginia Tech happened.
4- Respect foreign territory. You're a guest. You learn when you're a kid to behave better away from home than you do at home if you ever want to be invited back.
5- If they pulled that crap in Norman, we wouldn't be so dismissive of it as a harmless prank.

They need to get all this out now because they're losing tomorrow night.

SoonerinSouthlake
9/23/2011, 07:10 PM
Now busting into classrooms on Friday before game when you are visiting..

thats a funny gag
thats a little bold
thats all in good fun

BUT....JUST WAIT till those jackwagons win and get a case o' brew under their belt.

Then you will see the definition of classless. Enjoy..

PS...please tell them will see their alcoholic butts in January.

delhalew
9/23/2011, 07:20 PM
I didn't have too much of a problem with the LSU fans at the Sugar Bowl in '04. There was a fight in the bathroom at halftime between a couple of drunk idiots - I don't even know if they were opposing team fans. Another drunk idiot came up to me in the street after the game and started cussing me out for our fans supposedly cheering when one of their guys got hurt. I told him I didn't do that and moved on.

Ha, so at least one of them has some wit, and a vocabulary that reaches past TIGAH BAIT!

LRoss
9/23/2011, 08:28 PM
So I know WV doesn't have a super-intellectual reputation. But I'm just reading the first page or two of their message board from the OP and about half of them seem blown away by how clever and funny this was.

Really? Running in and shouting your catch-phrase is impressive? Wow. I appreciate the laid-back attitude, but how did these people manage to connect to the internet? Do they gasp in awe every time a car drives by?

EatLeadCommie
9/23/2011, 08:55 PM
So I know WV doesn't have a super-intellectual reputation. But I'm just reading the first page or two of their message board from the OP and about half of them seem blown away by how clever and funny this was.

Really? Running in and shouting your catch-phrase is impressive? Wow. I appreciate the laid-back attitude, but how did these people manage to connect to the internet? Do they gasp in awe every time a car drives by?

WVU fans are not much better than LSU fans, frankly.

Mac94
9/23/2011, 09:17 PM
I can't wait till they invade the hallowed war memorial grounds of the sacred College Station campus.

You mean like when we played them at Kyle Field in 1985 ... 87 ... 89 ... 91 .. 93 .. 95? I remember the Cajun Kitties ... they will quickly be our main rival in the SEC ... we have a long history with them. My first ever game at Kyle was and LSU game ... the pic/avatar under my user name is from the 1993 game against LSU. I think we'll be okay ... we've dealt with them before.

Widescreen
9/23/2011, 10:46 PM
You mean like when we played them at Kyle Field in 1985 ... 87 ... 89 ... 91 .. 93 .. 95? I remember the Cajun Kitties ... they will quickly be our main rival in the SEC ... we have a long history with them. My first ever game at Kyle was and LSU game ... the pic/avatar under my user name is from the 1993 game against LSU. I think we'll be okay ... we've dealt with them before.
Yep. Like last January.

Flagstaffsooner
9/24/2011, 03:27 AM
Meeting of Minds

Pot meets kettle.