9/22/2011, 03:55 PM
I personally like this one:

hWTgoypNKa4

Better Than This One:

DaMTjBKvs_E

Just sayin'.

SunnySooner
9/22/2011, 04:28 PM
Amazing how much you can grow up in a year. I'm glad I wasn't on TV when I was 19, 20, 21. Hell, I'm glad I'm not on TV NOW!!!

C&CDean
9/22/2011, 04:44 PM
I'm not.

SoonerNomad
9/22/2011, 05:03 PM
I was in the stadium on Saturday and I remember thinking "don't celebrate too much" We were doing it in the stands for him.

badger
9/22/2011, 05:16 PM
Kenny currently has 911 yards in his OU career. He needs 89 yards to reach 1,000. Will he do it this Saturday?

:D If so, please visit the OU-Mizzou vBookie event and vBet on this and other Sooner options! :D

All_Day_28
9/22/2011, 05:40 PM
hWTgoypNKa4

*tear*

cleller
9/22/2011, 05:47 PM
I hate celebrations in general, especially guys that carry on like a fool. However, I didn't feel Kenny's spike was a big deal. He's an interesting cat.
This year he set the standard with the "no celebration is my celebration".

DrZaius
9/22/2011, 05:58 PM
I love the 12. Stay classy Kenny Stills!

BoulderSooner79
9/22/2011, 06:01 PM
I didn't mind the spike against TT because it really seemed like a burst of emotion and nothing planned or show boating. But I knew he'd get chewed out and would act like he'd been then the next time.

rainiersooner
9/22/2011, 06:06 PM
I hate celebrations in general, especially guys that carry on like a fool. However, I didn't feel Kenny's spike was a big deal. He's an interesting cat.
This year he set the standard with the "no celebration is my celebration".

I guess I subscribe to the all things in moderation thing...I don't care for rocking the football to sleep NFL style, but I don't like the joylessness of not being able to celebrate at all. I think spiking the ball should be ok. Unless there's some safety issue I'm not aware of!

cccasooner2
9/22/2011, 06:09 PM
He got Stoops' message: It's not about me, it's about us.

BoulderSooner79
9/22/2011, 06:19 PM
I guess I subscribe to the all things in moderation thing...I don't care for rocking the football to sleep NFL style, but I don't like the joylessness of not being able to celebrate at all. I think spiking the ball should be ok. Unless there's some safety issue I'm not aware of!

I'm with you on that one - I want to see the emotion and a spike seems like such a logical ending punctuation (and harmless). At least they are still allowed to spike in the NFL. But a rule is a rule...

BigTip
9/22/2011, 06:40 PM
I laughed and said something during the game about him going right over into the ref's face as if to say, "Look at me. I'm NOT celebrating." It really could get to be a signature thing. I hope he has LOTS of chances to practice not celebrating.

vtsooner21
9/22/2011, 10:06 PM
He won me over with the 1-2 tribute to Austin Box...Thar was an all time class act!
Boomer

Serge Ibaka
9/22/2011, 10:10 PM
God Da**it. I love Oklahoma football.

LakeRat
9/22/2011, 10:15 PM
Never saw the 1-2!! That is the greatest thing ever. His celebration style could become legendary!

SunnySooner
9/22/2011, 10:57 PM
Anybody click on this? "I didn't know what to do, I was cramping up", lol, poor kid!!

tS38Vch5D0k

GameWarden
9/23/2011, 05:10 AM
Stills was absolutely amazing in the FSU game.
I saw NOTHING wrong with his spike. I guess they have to draw the line somewhere but its sad to me that guys can't at least spike the ball when they score.
However, I thought OSU's WR was totally classless when he ran along the goal line before crossing it last year. That's taunting and the refs didn't even call it. Stills got 15 stepped off for the spike. What a joke.
I'm probably biased but the two events are totally different to me?

Sooner_Tuf
9/23/2011, 06:15 AM
Man I would get would kick off the team if I ever scored a touchdown. I would be so happy I would probably be the most viewed video on YouTube for years. :D

Stills is fast becoming one of those Sooners that is always in the fore-front of your game memories. He should consider changing his name to Kenny Skills.

Chiliman
9/23/2011, 06:50 AM
That tribute to Austin made me a KS fan for life. You could tell it was heartfelt and not contrived in any way.

MojoRisen
9/23/2011, 07:41 AM
Kenny is a strange California Bird - quickly becoming a big time play maker in big time games! Rising Star - with a little wierdness. Tony Jeffereson is a poet :)

LVSOONER15
9/23/2011, 07:45 AM
Those two Californians bring a different attitude to the team. This team is a special one.

Sooner_Tuf
9/23/2011, 07:47 AM
That tribute to Austin made me a KS fan for life. You could tell it was heartfelt and not contrived in any way.

I guess Kansas can use fans anyway they can get them!

OUNASH
9/23/2011, 12:06 PM
Going into this game I was telling all the FSu fans around me that Kenny would be the game changer. This guy is becoming one of my all time favorite Sooners. Thats saying something since I have been a Sooner fan for over 40 years. Guy has class.

badger
9/23/2011, 12:15 PM
Kenny is a strange California Bird - quickly becoming a big time play maker in big time games!

Kenny's dad played for the Packers. That's good enough for me! :D

Sooners78
9/23/2011, 01:18 PM
Kenny is fast becoming one of my favorites. Love the hair.

vtsooner21
9/23/2011, 04:20 PM

You rock, Chiliman!
Boomer

King Fuzzy
9/23/2011, 04:29 PM
Kenny is a strange California Bird - quickly becoming a big time play maker in big time games! Rising Star - with a little wierdness. Tony Jeffereson is a poet :)

A little? That kid is a lot weird. And it's great!

Those two Californians bring a different attitude to the team. This team is a special one.

It's three cali's w/Brennan Clay (who's responsible for the other two being on campus). I think they are all roommates, too.

bmjlr
9/23/2011, 04:55 PM
God Da**it. I love Oklahoma football.

^^^^ THIS

BoulderSooner79
9/23/2011, 10:49 PM
A little? That kid is a lot weird. And it's great!

I see the great part, but I don't get the weird part (he typed from his California home).

Chiliman
9/24/2011, 02:08 PM
I see the great part, but I don't get the weird part (he typed from his California home).

Kenny isn't weird, just a little "out there". He's a Cali boy. His tribute to Austin is indicative of what I think is tremendous team chemistry with this year's team. Austin was a sooner born and bred Okie. But if you watched the all access and watched guys like T Jeff, another Cali boy, talk about Austin you can see how much these guys care about each other. Where they come from and their backgrounds could be different as night and day but they all are Sooners and damn proud of it.

CrimsonRez
9/24/2011, 02:37 PM
I love how he bowed his head when he threw up the 12...just awesome