PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy 4 tickets together for Mizzou

Boomer.....
9/22/2011, 01:52 PM
A little late but I need 4 tix together for the game this Saturday. We have some friends coming from out of town who really want to go.

Thanks!

nativesooner
9/22/2011, 02:05 PM
saw this on another board yesterday... doesn't appear they've been sold yet? you can always buy all 5 and sell one at the game for face... fyi :)

I have 5 season tickets all together for OU vs. Mizzou.

My family has been sitting here for over 20 years. We can't go this weekend because of an urgent family matter.

We love these seats and all the people who have been sitting around us for years. You are right by the isle for easy access to the bathrooms and so close to the field you can smell the grass.

These seats are in the low level, row 10 seats 3&4 and directly behind you row 11, seats 3,4&5. Your friends and family can all sit together and talk, instead of trying to yell to each other 5 places down the line. We bought them like this many years ago because are children were babies and we could all be sitting close this.

This is a sample of the seating configuration.



I need to get at least $400 for all 5 tickets. I will be in Norman with the tickets today around lunch time. I have a Dr's, appointment and can meet or deliver these today.

I just listed these this afternoon. If nobody is interested I can take them to a ticket broker. But, I would rather let a family have them for this price than see them get split up.

Best Regards,
Jim
580-512-5467

Boomer.....
9/22/2011, 02:16 PM
Thank you! I called and left a message.