PDA

View Full Version : Since most of you think I'm a troll

soonerfromgeorgia
9/21/2011, 06:18 PM
I guess when I get home off of the road I'll post pics of my OU stuff.

My crimson truck with OU tag.
my 6 or 7 OU hats
My OU stickers on my golf cart
The OU tag on my wife's car
The OU flag in the front yard
The 7 or 8 OU shirts I own
The OU car flags
OU shorts and windbreakers
Boomer Sooner sticker on the car.

Boy I sure do go all out to try and trick you guys. Pics will follow in a few days, can't do it now cause I'm in a Hotel room away from home.

delhalew
9/21/2011, 06:23 PM

my 6 or 7 OU hats
The OU car flags

Boy I sure do go all out to try and trick you guys. Pics will follow in a few days, can't do it now cause I'm in a Hotel room away from home.

Regrettably, owning memorabilia doesn't stop you from being foolish and obnoxious.

XingTheRubicon
9/21/2011, 06:24 PM
I can't do it cause I'm flying in my G5

budbarrybob
9/21/2011, 06:26 PM
Wanna cookie? Seriously, trying to impress people on the internet is like trying to have sex with a letter. You're still not sure about how you feel and you still have a mess to clean up.

C&CDean
9/21/2011, 06:34 PM

my 6 or 7 OU hats
The OU car flags

You are the big boy version of oudavid. Look at me, look at me. If you're a Sooner fan you can drop all the bull****, quit being a dick, and just enjoy the ride. If you're nothing but a POS troll (which is my suspicion) then go hose yourself.

rock on sooner
9/21/2011, 06:51 PM
Hey, Dean, say what you really feel!

rekamrettuB
9/21/2011, 07:06 PM
I lease my OU shirts.

En_Fuego
9/21/2011, 07:23 PM
But unless you own one of these, you have nothing.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s134/pinklove37/Animation72.gif

8timechamps
9/21/2011, 07:24 PM
Wanna cookie? Seriously, trying to impress people on the internet is like trying to have sex with a letter. You're still not sure about how you feel and you still have a mess to clean up.

I laughed, but I'm not sure why. I'm trying to visualize it.

sooneredaco
9/21/2011, 07:31 PM
I don't have an OU tag. Am I not a real fan?

8timechamps
9/21/2011, 07:31 PM
When my yacht stops at the next port, I'll post some pics, but here's my list:

1/4 full bottle of Knob Creek
A pair of Old Navy boxers with a small tear on the side
2 very old packages of chicken flavored Ramen noodles
A red Lego that I have stepped on twice this week
A Colorado State emissions sticker on my car
2 Dead AA batteries that I need to throw away

aaaaand...

A coupon for a free burrito from Chipotle!

soonerhubs
9/21/2011, 07:38 PM
:gary:

2 Dead AA hookers that I need to throw away

aaaaand...

:gary::gary::gary::gary: I couldn't find the old "shocked" emoticon. :D

jk the sooner fan
9/21/2011, 07:41 PM
my 6 or 7 OU hats
The OU car flags

this cracks me the hell up......"7 or 8 OU shirts I own"

:victorious:

8timechamps
9/21/2011, 07:49 PM
:gary:

:gary::gary::gary::gary: I couldn't find the old "shocked" emoticon. :D

Well, I can't just carry them out to the trash, can I?!

soonerhubs
9/21/2011, 07:50 PM

I thought your emoticon was saying "Jazz Hands" until my mouse rolled over it.

NorthernIowaSooner
9/21/2011, 07:50 PM
Who's excited for those pictures? :chargrined:

soonerhubs
9/21/2011, 07:51 PM

Heh! Good point!

Soonerfan88
9/21/2011, 08:56 PM

Umm, you have a yacht. Tie a weight on them, go out to sea and drop them over the side - preferably in shark infested waters.

70sooner
9/21/2011, 08:59 PM
hmmm, I have one tee that refers to OU and a hat with OU on it.

guess I'm screwed.....

soonerhubs
9/21/2011, 09:03 PM
Umm, you have a yacht. Tie a weight on them, go out to sea and drop them over the side - preferably in shark infested waters. Another lesson learned from Dexter. :)

jkjsooner
9/21/2011, 09:07 PM
I don't care what OU credentials you have. You essentially implied that we offer nothing more than TCU. You can't ask such a insulting question without someone questioning you allegiance.

To answe that question, I have several points to make:

While TCU has had very good teams recently, they have nowhere near the tradition of OU. TCU could easily disappear from the top 25 in a few years just as CU or KSU. While OU might fall on hard times, traditional powers always come back.

I'm not convinced that TCU wouldn't have settled into the Baylor role if they were admitted into the Big 12 instead of Baylor. After all, someone has to beon the bottom. TCU slowly built a program by playing leser competition.

You made the mistake of assuming it's all about TV markets or all about football success. Dontcha think it might just be a combination of both? Wouldn't you think that the ACC would want Alabama even though they only offer smaller markets.

The comments about TCU not offering markets was from the perspective that the Big 12 already has Dallas locked up. Market wise, TCU would be more attractive to another conference.

OU would expand other conference's footprint even if that by itself would never get us in. TCU offered no additional TV markets and no big football tradition. All they offer is a football team that happens to be darn good at this moment.

Peach Fuzz
9/21/2011, 09:11 PM
I got a shirt from wal-mart, and a free window decal... kabachuwa bitches..

ratherthanlater
9/21/2011, 09:31 PM
I got 2 ticket stubs and a couple cups I picked up that other people left behind from the Miami game a few years back. Am I qualified to be a fan yet?

Edit: Forgot the life sized tattoo of Memorial Stadium on my scrotum. :semi-twins:

3rdgensooner
9/21/2011, 09:34 PM
I just found a football-shaped piece of lint in my pocket.

the_ouskull
9/21/2011, 09:39 PM
Since most of you think I'm a troll...

I don't think sh*t of you. Don't go putting your dumb*ssed words in my mouth.

It's not that people think you're a troll. It's that they think you're a d*uche. Spoiler Alert: They're right.

...and I haven't seen a single word you've typed except for this thread. It was enough. I could go out and take a bunch of pictures of the things that the successful people in my neighborhood own too, but that doesn't put the Beemer in MY garage now, does it? If you were such a huge fan, would you have to talk about it?

It's like you're the person at the party that can tell you, to the ounce, how much they've (allegedly) consumed. "I had 13 beers, 3 wine coolers, a 40-oz OE, and 6 Jello shots. I was WASTED." Really? 'cause you suck at math sober. How the f*ck did you remember all of that while you were drinking, idiot? If you're a fan, you don't have to point to a bunch of gear. I don't have any of that stuff. I may have a few shirts. I think I still have some shorts somewhere. I've also got my DIPLOMA. Keep your bumper sticker and your car flag. I've got history.

And that's why I don't need you to tell me about your wardrobe. My guess is that nobody else needs it either.

And, in the unlikely event that you ARE a Sooner fan, and not a poor troll job... welcome to Soonerfans.com. We police our own here. I suggest you read up on the rules and learn a bit about the way things go before you start writing bad karma checks. 'cause we'll cash 'em, IRS-style.

the_ou"*sshole tax"collector

OU_Sooners75
9/21/2011, 09:43 PM
Owning such stuff doesnt mean you are not a troll.

soonerboomer93
9/21/2011, 09:43 PM

aaaaand...

since when did they start requiring emission stickers again? or did you just never removed it when they switch to the new, you can't get your tag if you can't prove emissions system?

Peach Fuzz
9/21/2011, 09:46 PM
[typical cliche guy living in the suburbs with children around age 5]I have dogs named Boomer and Sooner[/typical cliche guy living in the suburbs with children around age 5]

stoops the eternal pimp
9/21/2011, 09:56 PM
I known guy who has sooner fan in his message board
Handle..

swardboy
9/21/2011, 09:58 PM
This thread is worthless without.....well, maybe not.

OUTromBoNado
9/21/2011, 10:12 PM
:pop:

booomer
9/21/2011, 10:24 PM

my 6 or 7 OU hats
The OU car flags

You're on the road with no OU garb??? You didn't take an OU cap and a couple of t-shirts with you??? Assuming your on business, what do you wear in the evenings after work.....random clothes I would assume and none of it is OU related clothing??? Sorry, but you're no OU fan! lol

Peach Fuzz
9/21/2011, 10:31 PM
typical truck tag fan...

8timechamps
9/21/2011, 10:31 PM
since when did they start requiring emission stickers again? or did you just never removed it when they switch to the new, you can't get your tag if you can't prove emissions system?

Yeah, good point...come to think of it, I DON'T have a Colorado State emissions sticker on my car. I did however, just get my tags renewed. Which included me going to the emissions place and have them act like they were checking things out. I only say that because the car in front of me (looked like a 1985 DATSUN) was spewing smoke out of its muffler...and it passed. Keep the air clean, that's my motto.

AlboSooner
9/21/2011, 10:34 PM
who are you?

hawaii 5-0
9/21/2011, 10:54 PM
Come Texass Time I'll reminisce about my burnt orange t-shirt.

5-0

MamaMia
9/21/2011, 11:05 PM
This thread is worthless without.....well, maybe not.I'm still waiting for the pictures too. :pop:

SoonerOX
9/21/2011, 11:12 PM
wtf?

Eielson
9/22/2011, 01:24 AM
I'll be friends with you, soonerfromgeorgia. *hug*

SOFSooner
9/22/2011, 01:57 AM
I take my OU flag with me anywhere in the world that I am deployed to (Now hanging on the wall behind my desk in Djibouti) plus I teach the people how to properly salute the shorthorns with the upside down hook em sign. BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!

Seamus
9/22/2011, 01:58 AM
Who's excited for those pictures? :chargrined:

As long as he doesn't post a pic of Troy Aikman's autograph on his junk ...

Sooner_Tuf
9/22/2011, 08:06 AM

I want to hear more about the OU shirts in his possession that he doesn't own.

jk the sooner fan
9/22/2011, 08:07 AM
Handle..

+1

oh wait....

Lott's Bandana
9/22/2011, 08:49 AM
I recently shat an "O".

stoops the eternal pimp
9/22/2011, 08:54 AM
I had a softy take a U formation...shoulda joined them up

Lott's Bandana
9/22/2011, 09:01 AM
When I flushed, I had to see if all the water would go down in the space inside the "O".

It didn't. I need to work on my hydrodynamics, I suppose.

CrimsonCommando
9/22/2011, 09:10 AM
Allright, fine. How about you post one risque pic of your wife and separate pic of the license plate and we'll call it good? GARE-ON-TEE no one will say anything negative about her.

Mississippi Sooner
9/22/2011, 09:11 AM
They aren't pleasant memories, but I've taken a few crimson poops in my life.

BillyBall
9/22/2011, 09:19 AM
No one can be a true fan unless you attend or graduated from OU.

SoonerOX
9/22/2011, 10:08 AM
Lawl @ this thread

Keller Sooner
9/22/2011, 10:27 AM

aaaaand...

You're living my dream bro!

sooneredaco
9/22/2011, 11:47 AM
Man this thread really backfired on your a$$

looch
9/22/2011, 11:56 AM
Man this thread really backfired on your a$$

Either that or he really is the [unknowingly] ultimate troll and is having fun with everyone.

soonerboomer93
9/22/2011, 12:01 PM
I take my OU flag with me anywhere in the world that I am deployed to (Now hanging on the wall behind my desk in Djibouti) plus I teach the people how to properly salute the shorthorns with the upside down hook em sign. BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!

Want to truly aggrivate a shorthorn?

Tell them that horns down is correct, and the horns up is upside down.

ddub0224
9/22/2011, 12:35 PM
No mention of an OU ring tone either...busted! Hey, anyone know where to get one?

CarolinaSoonerFan
9/22/2011, 12:44 PM
Handle..

Oh crap I must be a troll too and I never even knew it.:cower:

SunnySooner
9/22/2011, 01:50 PM
I have absolutely no opinion whatsoever (shocking, I know) on the OP, I can't recall any of his previous posts, however, I grab the mike here to say that as a Sooner in exile, I own/wear/display more OU crap than I did when I lived amongst my fellow fans. Something about it just makes me feel a little connected to it all when I'm far from home, not to mention, OU is such a great brand, my t-shirts have often been the start of some great college football conversations with total strangers in airports, sportsbars, etc.

So, attack away for OP being a dork, but please don't begrudge me my front tag--plus, I have a nice ride, it looks cool, I promise!!! :P

badger
9/22/2011, 02:10 PM
I feel like such a b!tch... for the first time in probably ever, I gave four neg-speks in a row, all because I just couldn't let people start their millions of realignment threads.

So anyway, if you all give me a second chance at not being the board's beyonce, I promise to give this peachie sooner a second chance as well.

Soooo... how bout those pics of those... eight Sooner t-shirts, I guess?

saucysoonergal
9/22/2011, 02:17 PM
http://cbsksfm.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/trolls-doll-red-hair-700670.jpg?w=200&h=224

He can't be a troll, look at the hair and belly jewelry!!!

badger
9/22/2011, 02:34 PM
My parents had a thing for not letting me have stuff that was popular when it was popular. Troll dolls were one of those things I missed out on :(

oudavid1
9/22/2011, 02:39 PM
You are the big boy version of oudavid. Look at me, look at me. If you're a Sooner fan you can drop all the bull****, quit being a dick, and just enjoy the ride. If you're nothing but a POS troll (which is my suspicion) then go hose yourself.

Its amazing how much I get brought up in a thread(s) that I never would have posted in, and then get called an attention whore.

Really incredible.

saucysoonergal
9/22/2011, 02:44 PM
Oh, go tweet something! ;)

8timechamps
9/22/2011, 02:44 PM
I was thinking, maybe the OP should post a pic wearing all of his OU gear and holding everything else. Because there is no way that would get made fun of...

soonerfromgeorgia
9/22/2011, 03:08 PM
No mention of an OU ring tone either...busted! Hey, anyone know where to get one?

Actually when I call my wife it plays Boomer Sooner.

Lott's Bandana
9/22/2011, 03:20 PM
http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/2862/facepalmfw.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/847/facepalmfw.jpg/)

soonerfromgeorgia
9/22/2011, 03:21 PM
I feel like such a b!tch... for the first time in probably ever, I gave four neg-speks in a row, all because I just couldn't let people start their millions of realignment threads.

So anyway, if you all give me a second chance at not being the board's beyonce, I promise to give this peachie sooner a second chance as well.

Soooo... how bout those pics of those... eight Sooner t-shirts, I guess?

as far as me having only 7 or 8 shirts I moved a few months back and I cleaned out some closets while doing it. I have no idea of the number of T-shirts I weeded out, but I know I carried 57 golf polos to goodwill. Also here in South Georgia OU stuff isn't sold on every corner and I'm far from a rich person.

You guys are right this has backfired on me, but you attitudes to anything that is not pro OU has shown me that OU ae just like Texas fans, FSU fans and that is a disappointment. This board is a disscusion board and IMO should be open to every angle, I guess not for the high and mighty with their blinders on.

sooneredaco
9/22/2011, 03:39 PM
as far as me having only 7 or 8 shirts I moved a few months back and I cleaned out some closets while doing it. I have no idea of the number of T-shirts I weeded out, but I know I carried 57 golf polos to goodwill. Also here in South Georgia OU stuff isn't sold on every corner and I'm far from a rich person.

You guys are right this has backfired on me, but you attitudes to anything that is not pro OU has shown me that OU ae just like Texas fans, FSU fans and that is a disappointment. This board is a disscusion board and IMO should be open to every angle, I guess not for the high and mighty with their blinders on.

57 polo shirts! Man you must be a really good polo player too!

SCOUT
9/22/2011, 03:48 PM

It is weird that a lifelong Sooner fan would need a few months on a message board to condemn the fans. I disagree with your assessment, I am just shocked that after a life of interacting with Sooner fans a couple of posts on message boards could cause you to draw a new conclusion.

ATX Sooner
9/22/2011, 04:36 PM
57 polo shirts? Were all the collars still popped? And what did you do with the 2 pairs of khakis that the Garanimals tag said matched them?

C&CDean
9/22/2011, 04:42 PM
Time for a mercy killing.