PDA

View Full Version : OU to another conference

soonerfromgeorgia
9/21/2011, 04:33 PM
I've sat back and watched you guys bash some decent programs when they were mentioned as possible teams to add to the Big 12 and I have to asked now that the Pac-12 has turned us down, what does OU offer to these conferences?

I've heard over and over TCU was no value added due to them not adding a tv market. If it is all about TV does OU really add anything with OUt Texas, really what is the OKC market to the conferences? Not only did the Pac say no thankyou, so did the big 10.

Now if it is about a great team, I understand. But the Horned Frogs are pretty dang good themselves and are in the region.

I kind of feel like OU is looking pretty stupid right now and I hate it as a fan. Also being not from the area I think I don't wear my crimson shades as much as some of you guys do.

soonerbrat
9/21/2011, 04:37 PM
yes.

NormanPride
9/21/2011, 04:38 PM
I think you're mostly just a troll.

delhalew
I've sat back and watched you guys bash some decent programs when they were mentioned as possible teams to add to the Big 12 and I have to asked now that the Pac-12 has turned us down, what does OU offer to these conferences?

I've heard over and over TCU was no value added due to them not adding a tv market. If it is all about TV does OU really add anything with OUt Texas, really what is the OKC market to the conferences? Not only did the Pac say no thankyou, so did the big 10.

Now if it is about a great team, I understand. But the Horned Frogs are pretty dang good themselves and are in the region.

I kind of feel like OU is looking pretty stupid right now and I hate it as a fan. Also being not from the area I think I don't wear my crimson shades as much as some of you guys do.
For a "fan" you don't know much. **** off now, troll.

NormanPride
Not you, brat. You're cool. The other one.

soonerboomer93
9/21/2011, 04:40 PM

what do you add to this board?

badger
9/21/2011, 04:43 PM
New policy: People that haven't tried vBookie yet by virtue of still having the default of 500 vCash who start new reallignment threads ARE GETTING RED SPEK FROM ME.

Keep it up and I will test how "not a modador" I really am and see if I actually can issue CARDS.

SERIOUSLY! There's a billion realignment threads already going! Stop starting new ones! geez

Mad Dog Madsen
9/21/2011, 04:45 PM
Just do us all a favor and ban him already...

IslandSooner
9/21/2011, 04:45 PM
I don't think you own anything Crimson.....

badger
9/21/2011, 04:46 PM
Just do us all a favor and ban him already...

Believe me, I'd love to but I'm only the vModador. But I'm starting to get grumpy like a real Modador. :mad:

kevpks
9/21/2011, 04:48 PM
The OU/FSU game had the highest rating of any college football game by far. TCU, even when they are winning, doesn't garner much national interest. Yes, OU adds a lot of TV sets.

kevpks
9/21/2011, 04:50 PM
New policy: People that haven't tried vBookie yet by virtue of still having the default of 500 vCash who start new reallignment threads ARE GETTING RED SPEK FROM ME.

I just placed my first bets. C'mon Bengals!

badger
9/21/2011, 04:51 PM
I just placed my first bets. C'mon Bengals!

This might give you a pass from me to start a realignment thread, but I imagine not the real Modadors. Be forewarned!

And yes, go Bengals. I want Jermaine Gresham to do well in the pros.

C&CDean
9/21/2011, 05:33 PM
Nice avvie badj. Stupid OP.

SoonerOX
9/21/2011, 05:38 PM
I really hate that this crap is all about TV markets. I would really add solid teams with a smaller market impact, than a crap team that adds a mega market.