PDA

View Full Version : What will YOU do?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/21/2011, 03:43 PM
if SIR HILLRY wins the POTUS erection in 2012? Will you just sit there and take it in the shorts, or will you take some sort of evasive action? Stay in-country? Move to Yellowknife, or forge out an Amazon existence? Will you be a candidate for rationing? If they "ask" for your guns or want to "relocate" you, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

JohnnyMack
9/21/2011, 04:00 PM
I will vote Republican! And everything will be OK!

badger
9/21/2011, 04:00 PM
if SIR HILLRY

Hmmm...

a) Recall the Wisconsin governor.

b) Vote to allow same-sex marriage in a red state

c) Register as a Democrat just to eff with their primaries

d) Blame Barry Hussein Soretoro Osama bin Laden

e) Invade the Middle East

f) Close Guantanamo

g) Base my vote solely on the television ads I see

h) Block Fox News, CNN, MSNBC and PBS

i) Go after Superdelegates instead of actual votes

j) Pander. Pander. Pander.

k) Go to Alaska to see if I can really see Russia from there.

l) Become a millionaire to really see if I can get more tax breaks than I can as a thousandaire.

m) But still call myself middle class. Lower-middle class if I move to Manhattan.

n) Put up a big wall on the border with wide metal bars. Giggle as a tiny girl like me can slip right between the bars, or climb over them with ease.

o) Sign every petition I'm presented at the state fair... of Texas. Am I registered voter in the state of Texas? Why yes, I am ...T. Boone Pickens!

p) Wear a burnt orange shirt around Norman on gameday with a smirky cocky grin on my face. Durrrrr, I'm such a real-live troll, I am! Durrrrrrrr

q) Take both of my medium-sized dogs to the door the next time a candidate knocks on it asking for my vote. If they think they're vicious, they're not dog people and therefore, not worth voting for, regardless of affiliation or stance on issues!

r) Apply for "Race to the Top" education funding, even though we're a forever-red flyover state and thus will always be ignored.

s) Go to Iowa before their caucus and make tons of demands of every candidate. I might still have a northern accent to pull off. I might actually get them to think I'm an Iowa voter.

t) Then fly to New Hampshire and make similar demands. The candidate who don't recognize me from my badgering in Iowa are stupid and don't deserve my vote by the time they roll around to Oklahoma.

u) Play the lottery, just because it "Benefits Oklahoma education."

v) Write-in a candidate on my next ballot, because Oklahoma doesn't allow it, so that will invalidate my vote.

w) Sign a petition to get a third-party candidate on the Oklahoma ballot. Like that would ever happen. Hah!

x) Campaign for the ban of water. No need to be all clever and call for the banning of hydrogen oxide. Post video on youtube. ??? Profit!

y) Get bumper stickers. Place them on other people's vehicles. Laugh as they're unable to remove them. Coexist, suckers!

z) Donate to charity. Or pay my taxes.

Soonerjeepman
9/21/2011, 04:03 PM
c...at this point anything but dork obama would be a semi-improvement...

all the liberal-social issue republicans need to realize 4 more years of this clown and the dem will be the death of the USA like we know/knew it...forget the social issues and think the financial issues...

Ton Loc
9/21/2011, 04:40 PM
I'll go to work.

Make more money than the year previous.

I'll wonder how its possible since I've been hearing about the world caving in on us for the past 12 years.

Then I'll sleep.

Rinse and Repeat.

My Favorite:

y) Get bumper stickers. Place them on other people's vehicles. Laugh as they're unable to remove them. Coexist, suckers!

9/21/2011, 05:10 PM
c...at this point anything but dork obama would be a semi-improvement...

all the liberal-social issue republicans need to realize 4 more years of this clown and the dem will be the death of the USA like we know/knew it...forget the social issues and think the financial issues...a) you think I was joking about Hillry? b)you actually think Hillry will be much improvement over Obearack?

CrimsonCream
9/21/2011, 05:56 PM
if SIR HILLRY wins the POTUS erection in 2012? Will you just sit there and take it in the shorts?

Maybe she already has by Bill.

jk the sooner fan
9/21/2011, 07:43 PM
be bat **** crazy - seems to work for "others"

(personal attack avoided)

SicEmBaylor
9/21/2011, 08:07 PM
Why are we calling her, "Sir Hillary?"

9/21/2011, 08:29 PM
Why are we calling her, "Sir Hillary?"Shirley Ewe know.

SicEmBaylor
9/21/2011, 09:56 PM
Shirley Ewe know.

A play on her namesake? If so, what does that even mean?

9/22/2011, 12:23 AM
A play on her namesake? If so, what does that even mean?Wholly mackerel! You want I should be dismissive? That tack is for ewe and the Dirty Libs.

SicEmBaylor
9/22/2011, 01:27 AM
Wholly mackerel! You want I should be dismissive? That tack is for ewe and the Dirty Libs.

I truly do not understand.

OutlandTrophy
9/22/2011, 03:05 AM
I'm planning on going to work like I do every day. I'll probably have lunch that day too. Might even make out with my wife or make my kid some hot chocolate. Lots of possibilities on what I'm going to do that day.

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/22/2011, 07:15 AM
He's either saying, she is a mountaineer, a person who climbs to extreme heights, or saying she is a man, not real sure which one.

9/22/2011, 12:23 PM
He's either saying, she is a mountaineer, a person who climbs to extreme heights, or saying she is a man, not real sure which one.Good for you. Yes, I fear a Hillry-imposed mandate for the citizenry to buy mountaineering gear. Good reasoning on your part. Bully. Hip hip hoorah

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/22/2011, 12:35 PM
Oh that Sir Hilary, always thinking about climbing and ****, breaking the poor Queen mother's heart :(

Mississippi Sooner
9/22/2011, 12:41 PM
I see nothing wrong with electing a dead, mountain climbing Kiwi as president.

Bourbon St Sooner
9/22/2011, 12:49 PM
I'll watch OU football and drink beer.

9/22/2011, 01:00 PM
I see nothing wrong with electing a dead, mountain climbing Kiwi as president.Your application for membership to the D party should sail through, then.

Mississippi Sooner
9/22/2011, 01:06 PM
Your application for membership to the D party should sail through, then.

The Donner party? I'm sure they could have used a skilled mountaineer.

9/22/2011, 01:58 PM
The Donner party? I'm sure they could have used a skilled mountaineer.No doubt...he/she woulda been...DELICIOUS!

SicEmBaylor
9/22/2011, 02:38 PM
The Donner party? I'm sure they could have used a skilled mountaineer.

Stop making jokes! There is some highbrow political discourse going on in this thread.

TUSooner
9/22/2011, 02:55 PM
This message is hidden because RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! is on your ignore list.

Yessssssss.

9/22/2011, 03:31 PM
Yessssssss.You, sir, would be well advised to completely iggy the ENTIRE FORUM!

Curly Bill
9/22/2011, 04:42 PM
I don't get the people who wear the ignore feature like some badge of honor. I mean...really?

Bourbon St Sooner
9/22/2011, 04:48 PM
If he iggy'ed the entire thread then he'd miss my post about beer and Sooner football.

And any post about beer and Sooner football makes a thread worthwhile.

Curly Bill
9/22/2011, 05:10 PM
Instead of putting people on iggy, I'm just gonna post: "Nanna-nanna-boo-boo" when they post something I don't like. :victorious:

Turd_Ferguson
9/22/2011, 06:11 PM
Instead of putting people on iggy, I'm just gonna post: "Nanna-nanna-boo-boo" when they post something I don't like. :victorious:Nanna-nanna-boo-boo:biggrin:

soonercoop1
9/26/2011, 04:53 PM
push to secede